Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNo Rain, but Noticeable Fogg at Camp  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

No Rain, but Noticeable Fogg at Camp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

No Rain, but Noticeable Fogg at Camp  Empty
PostSubject: No Rain, but Noticeable Fogg at Camp    No Rain, but Noticeable Fogg at Camp  EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:40 am

By Ed Bouchette

Remember this name: Kevin Fogg. He is an unheralded cornerback from Liberty University, the school that sent the Steelers tight end Eric Green in the first round in 1990. At least he was unheralded until the spring when people began to notice him in OTAs with the Steelers.

He has taken that to another level in this training camp.

Fogg has been one of the best corners in camp. He not only stays with the receivers, he’s aggressive and has more interceptions than any other in camp. He had another yesterday and could have had two more. He also has the lone interception in their two preseason games.

A respected coach once told me that when a veteran teams goes to training camp, most of the roster is already picked, that maybe three or four spots are up for grab. Fogg looks to be one of those grabbing a roster spot on a defense open to players such as he.

http://sportsblogs.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers-steelers-blog/2015/08/21/No-Rain-but-Noticeable-Fogg-at-Camp/stories/201508210001

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: No Rain, but Noticeable Fogg at Camp    No Rain, but Noticeable Fogg at Camp  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:35 am

I like him, but something tells me that Webb gets the roster spot and Fogg gets practice squad until the Cardinals or Titans claim him.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: No Rain, but Noticeable Fogg at Camp    No Rain, but Noticeable Fogg at Camp  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:37 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
I like him, but something tells me that Webb gets the roster spot and Fogg gets practice squad until the Cardinals or Titans claim him.

I like Fogg also and wouldn't be surprised if he's the odd man out.

And nothing against Webb at all, but I just never notice him on the field. Maybe that's a good thing, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Rain, but Noticeable Fogg at Camp    No Rain, but Noticeable Fogg at Camp  Empty

Back to top Go down

No Rain, but Noticeable Fogg at Camp
Page 1 of 1