Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMichael Vick: By The Numbers Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Michael Vick: By The Numbers

Go down 
+4
effyou515
FrancoLambert
DesertSteel
SteelCityUnderground
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

Michael Vick: By The Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Michael Vick: By The Numbers   Michael Vick: By The Numbers EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:18 pm

I'd love to put a synopsis of the article here, but I have embedded tweets and a lot of statistical tables. In short, Vick's numbers are comparable and/or better than Charlie Batch, Byron Leftwich and Bruce Gradkowski.

Emotions aside, this is a quality signing that gives us much-needed depth at QB.

You may read the rest here: http://www.steelcityunderground.com/2015/08/26/michael-vick-by-the-numbers/

http://steelcityunderground.com
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick: By The Numbers   Michael Vick: By The Numbers EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 5:54 pm

He's better than all three.... his career stats far exceed theirs and I don't even have to open the link to know that. He went to 4 Pro Bowls, maybe 5.
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick: By The Numbers   Michael Vick: By The Numbers EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:42 pm

DesertSteel wrote:
He's better than all three.... his career stats far exceed theirs and I don't even have to open the link to know that. He went to 4 Pro Bowls, maybe 5.

Michael Vick: By The Numbers 184121345 So much experience as a starter and probably stil quite athletic.

Just thinking of Leftwich as our backup when he became a piece of glass....... remember him falling down on his own and breaking his arm. Michael Vick: By The Numbers 1505004552

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick: By The Numbers   Michael Vick: By The Numbers EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:42 pm

imo Vick is a better power run game type offense QB not so much a west coast type offense QB, the Falcons made a mistake replacing Dan Reeves run offense with the Jim Mora Jr. west coast offense. but Vick got busted and lost his career with the Falcons.

take the dog fighting away I like Vick as a QB in a running game offense. imo he is the classic run the ball deep passing game offense QB.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick: By The Numbers   Michael Vick: By The Numbers EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:18 pm

FrancoLambert wrote:
DesertSteel wrote:

Michael Vick: By The Numbers 184121345     So much experience as a starter and probably stil quite athletic.

Just thinking of Leftwich as our backup when he became a piece of glass....... remember him falling down on his own and breaking his arm.   Michael Vick: By The Numbers 1505004552

I saw Leftwich play in college... no idea how he became so fragile... old age?

Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick: By The Numbers   Michael Vick: By The Numbers EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:43 pm

SteelCityUnderground wrote:
FrancoLambert wrote:
DesertSteel wrote:

Michael Vick: By The Numbers 184121345     So much experience as a starter and probably stil quite athletic.

Just thinking of Leftwich as our backup when he became a piece of glass....... remember him falling down on his own and breaking his arm.   Michael Vick: By The Numbers 1505004552

I saw Leftwich play in college... no idea how he became so fragile... old age?

That and probably the damage he took over the course of his career. Twice I saw him stay in the game (once in college and once in the pros) where he literally couldn't walk to the huddle after making a play and had his linemen carrying him. First thing I thought was "that can't be good for his long-term health, staying in the game like that.". He was a tough dude but there's only so much punishment the body can take before it finally gives.
Back to top Go down
HeinzMustard

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick: By The Numbers   Michael Vick: By The Numbers EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:33 am

Vick put my hometown college team on the map. I'm proud to have him as #2 QB for the Steelers.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick: By The Numbers   Michael Vick: By The Numbers EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:56 am

Looks like Vick played pretty solidly last night.

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick: By The Numbers   Michael Vick: By The Numbers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:14 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
Looks like Vick played pretty solidly last night.

Indeed he did.

PhantomJB93

PhantomJB93

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick: By The Numbers   Michael Vick: By The Numbers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:52 pm

HeinzMustard wrote:
Vick put my hometown college team on the map.  I'm proud to have him as #2 QB for the Steelers.

Go Hokies!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick: By The Numbers   Michael Vick: By The Numbers Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Vick: By The Numbers
Page 1 of 1