Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLe'Veon Bell's Vision Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Le'Veon Bell's Vision

Go down 
+3
SoCalFan
solardave
Fire Arians
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

Le'Veon Bell's Vision Empty
PostSubject: Le'Veon Bell's Vision   Le'Veon Bell's Vision EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:23 pm

Came across this video, and it's freakin ridiculous how this guy can just weave his way through traffic, to be honest I've not seen that kind of ability to do that since Emmitt Smith. On a lot of these runs he doesn't have a huge hole to bust through, he just picks his way through small creases in the line and sets his blocks up like he's got eyes on the side and back of his head. I know it's been said many times but I honestly think if this guy stays healthy throughout his career he can be an alltime great.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell's Vision   Le'Veon Bell's Vision EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:42 am

He's awesome. Gail Sayers was like that. Just give him 18" of daylight!
Back to top Go down
SoCalFan

SoCalFan

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell's Vision   Le'Veon Bell's Vision EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:56 am

We all pray he has a healthy long career and retires a Steeler wearing 2 rings!!! He is just bad ass. With that vision he also has both amazing burst to get through the holes and amazing brakes to make adjustments. Much excite for us, thanks LB!!! Le'Veon Bell's Vision 184121345

schillah

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell's Vision   Le'Veon Bell's Vision EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:07 pm

loved all of those runs

2:53 showed the patience that sets him apart

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell's Vision   Le'Veon Bell's Vision EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:18 pm

Truly a stud. There a lot of little Canton eggs that could hatch nested on the Steelers roster.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell's Vision   Le'Veon Bell's Vision EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 4:37 am

Bell is simply on another level. I'd take Bell over AP any day of the week. Not just because I'm a Steelers fan, but because I simply think Bell is more talented as far as his ability to make plays running the rock, and also catching it. If Bell can stay healthy... That's the big question.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell's Vision   Le'Veon Bell's Vision EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:21 am

Bell does everything very well.

Did you see him block on the fourth down play with Vick running to his left? Bell blocked two players absolutely obliterated someone on the play, they were simply outnumbered at the point of attack.

He is a great player that also plays very hard every down, and does the dirty work as well as anyone.

We need to hope he is able to stay away from major injury. If he does, he'll have a long career and put up unbelievable numbers.
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell's Vision   Le'Veon Bell's Vision EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:34 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell's Vision   Le'Veon Bell's Vision Empty

Back to top Go down

Le'Veon Bell's Vision
Page 1 of 1