Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeFirst Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash

Go down 
+5
Wallace108
Hawaii 5-0
fer69
IowaSteeler927
MrFootball
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MrFootball
Banned

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  Empty
PostSubject: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:38 pm

I said this below: DURING the game on Twitter Sunday:

What's sad is you know they run practice the same way they run games. A complete shuffling clown show until garbage time.

Then the NEXT day, LeVeon Bell says this to the media in the locker room from the PG:

Le'Veon Bell on the penalties and overall sloppy play: “I think we have to practice better. Even at practice we have mistakes like that."

It's not brain surgery. All one has to do is pay attention to what they see on the field. The offense is disrupted by their own doing, not the opponent, because the pieces keep changing.

Our FOURTH TEAM TIGHT END, has 84 snaps in the last two weeks with the #2 and #3 TE's healthy.

There isn't another team in this league, who would do that in the same instance.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:40 pm

Crash, does your Mommy know you're on her computer again?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:41 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Hey Atlanta? You were saying?

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 9:02 pm

agree with you 1000% Mr. Football............... i think this guy knew a thing or two about football

“You can’t make a great play unless you first do it in practice!”-Chuck Noll

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 9:07 pm

fer69 wrote:
agree with you 1000% Mr. Football............... i think this guy knew a thing or two about football

“You can’t make a great play unless you first do it in practice!”-Chuck Noll

LeVeon Bell agrees with both of us.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:09 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Crash then and now...

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  Viral%2BInternet%2BGeek%2Ball%2Bgrown%2Bup%2Band%2Bstill%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bsame%2Bbasement
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:11 pm

Keep proving me right. LOL
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:13 pm

MrFootball wrote:
Keep proving me right.  LOL  

yes, you're an asshole...
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:20 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
MrFootball wrote:

No, I'm just a Steelers fan who talks football.

Crash

Hawaiian.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:27 pm

MrFootball wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
MrFootball wrote:

No, I'm just a Steelers fan who says the same old tired shit over and over again.

Crash

there, i fixed it for you...
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:33 pm

You should banned.

Like I said, you proved me right.

Now poor Atlanta is sitting there reading all this and thinking "Damn, Crash WAS right".

Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:33 pm

You should banned.  

Now poor Atlanta is sitting there reading all this and thinking "Damn, Crash WAS right".
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:35 pm

MrFootball wrote:
You should banned.  

if you're going to keep posting here i hope they ban me and take me out of my misery having to read the garbage you continue to spew...
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:37 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
MrFootball wrote:
You should banned.  

if you're going to keep posting here i hope they ban me and take me out of my misery having to read the garbage you continue to spew...

Why is it garbage? It's an opinion based on history and facts of this team.

Randy Fichtner should have been the OC when Kirby Wilson got injured.

Steelers history proves it.

You choose to ignore that history? That's on you.

Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:40 pm

MrFootball wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
MrFootball wrote:
You should banned.  

Why is it garbage?  It's an opinion based on history and facts of this team.  

Randy Fichtner should have been the OC when Kirby Wilson got injured.  

Steelers history proves it.  

You choose to ignore that history?  That's on you.  

you are a legend in your own mind...
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:48 pm

Nope. Just someone who follows the team more than just watching games.

Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:53 pm

MrFootball wrote:
Nope.  Just someone who follows the team more than just watching games.  

but is so jaded by his obstinence that he can't see correctly...
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:57 pm

I see everything all too clear.

Walton x 2

Sherman x 1

Gilbride x 2

Haley x 4

That's nine seasons, of "outsider" OC's.

One playoff win. All but Gilbride in 1999, inherited teams that made the playoffs so talent wasn't the issue.

Gailey x 2

Mularkey x 3

Whiz x 3

Arians x 5

That's four IN HOUSE OC's. Only Gailey inherited a playoff team.

A combined 14 playoff wins. Six trips to the AFC title game, three AFC titles, 2 rings.

So. using that history, what should the Steelers have done, when Arians was fired?

Last edited by MrFootball on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 12:03 am

MrFootball wrote:
I see everything all too clear.  

Walton x 2

Sherman x 1

Gilbride x 2

Haley x 4  

That's nine seasons, of "outsider" OC's.  

One playoff win.  All but Gilbride in 1999, inherited teams that made the playoffs so talent wasn't the issue.  

Gailey x 2

Mularkey x 3

Whiz x 3

Arians x 5  

That's four IN HOUSE OC's.  Only Gailey inherited a playoff team.  

A combined 14 playoff wins.  

So. using that history, what should the Steelers have done, when Arians was fired?

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  1704048833 First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  1704048833 First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  1704048833 First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  1704048833 First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  1704048833
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 12:06 am

Translation: Crash kicks my ass with facts and logic, and now I have nothing left.

You should be banned. You're disrupting the board when all I'm doing is talking football.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 12:07 am

MrFootball wrote:
Translation:  Crash kicks my ass with facts and logic, and now I have nothing left.

You should be banned.  You're disrupting the board when all I'm doing is talking football.  

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  Cry+baby
Back to top Go down
MrFootball
Banned

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 12:11 am

That's you on this board.

Grow up and talk football.

Oh please Mods ban me.

You suck up.

Trying to play victim so they ban me. LOL
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 12:12 am

MrFootball wrote:
That's you on this board.  

Grow up and talk football.  

Oh please Mods ban me.  

You suck up.  

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  798776511
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 1:54 am

MrFootball wrote:

Your ban will have nothing to do with Hawaii. Your ban was inevitable from the minute you created your new account. If you bothered to read our code of conduct, you'd know that creating multiple accounts is a violation that will lead to a ban. The only reason you're still here is because we decided you'd provide some fun entertainment to take the focus off the third straight loss. Everyone, including you, knew that our tolerance for your baiting and trolling had a short shelf life. And it just expired. Thanks for the temporary diversion.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
MrFootball2
Banned

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 2:41 am

You're a liar.  I don't bait anything.  I provide facts based on history of this football team.  

Hawaiian does nothing but troll.  

YOU run your mouth, then I debate with facts or ask a question, and you don't give same common courtesy back.  

Like I said today, YOUR idea of a troll is just someone who doesn't agree with everything this team does.  

Like I told Hawaiian, look at the front page of this forum, no one is posting here.  

That's what happens when heavy handed mods can't deal with people who don't kiss this teams ass.

It's not July anymore, you're all out of excuses.

Like I told Dan, YOU and Hawaiian are the two biggest trolls here.  But you're a mod so you can get away with it, and Hawaiian kisses ass.  

All anyone has to do is read the personal insults hurled at me here.  But of course no one can say they agree with me or they'll get banned too.

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  2672159185
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  Empty

Back to top Go down

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next