Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJoker's Week 14 Picks Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Joker's Week 14 Picks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Joker

The_Joker

Joker's Week 14 Picks Empty
PostSubject: Joker's Week 14 Picks   Joker's Week 14 Picks EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:35 pm

Going 12-4 last week, I probably should consider getting a job as an analyst. Joker's Week 14 Picks 1797695198

Vikings @ Cardinals: Cardinals. The Vikings just don't impress me that much. Joker's Week 14 Picks 2087824411

Bills @ Eagles: Eagles. Honestly, everything on paper favors the Bills, but I'm just going with the gut here.

49ers @ Browns: Browns. Joker's Week 14 Picks 263681790

Lions @ Rams: Lions. What's up with Todd Gurley? Haven't heard anything lately about him.

Saints @ Buccaneers: Buccaneers. I'm predicting them to run the table so don't expect me to stop picking them anytime soon. Yes, even that Panthers game.

Titans @ Jets: Jets. Poor bastards may end up going 10-6 and still miss the playoffs. Oh well. Joker's Week 14 Picks 3798349058

Steelers @ Bengals: Bengals. Until I'm proven otherwise I'm going to continue to be a stubborn cynic. Joker's Week 14 Picks 131212936

Colts @ Jaguars: Colts. Fool me once Jags, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Don't trust these guys.

Chargers @ Chiefs: Chiefs. Steelers-Chiefs AFCCG anyone?

Redskins @ Bears: Redskins. What the Redskins giveth their fans, they taketh away.

Falcons @ Panthers: Panthers. The Falcons rose down.

Seahawks @ Ravens: Seahawks. The wimpy bird battle.

Raiders @ Broncos: Broncos. They aren't called the Chokeland Faders for nothing.

Cowboys @ Packers: Packers. Really, Dallas, beating Washington isn't that much of an accomplishment.

Patriots** @ Texans: Patriots**. I can't think of anything witty to say about a Patsy win...

Giants @ Dolphins: Giants. Tom Coughlin is going to walk when he wants to walk, give it a rest people.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Week 14 Picks   Joker's Week 14 Picks EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:26 pm

I'll be your Huckleberry....

Vikings @ Cardinals: Cardinals. Cards (only b/c it's in AZ), both are playing for playoff spots, and while I think the Vikings could beat them, the Cards are just too strong on offense.

Bills @ Eagles: Bills. Iggles blew their load last week. Their season is over.

49ers @ Browns: Browns. Manziel does his best version of Capernick (2013). Browns fans go crazy for one week (like they won the Super Bowl), then get slapped back in to reality.

Lions @ Rams: Rams. They've been getting beat lately, but the Lions don't impress me enough to stop Gurly.

Saints @ Buccaneers: Buccaneers. The team is changing their mindset and that's a dangerous thing.

Titans @ Jets: Titans. Mariotta proves why he was the better QB coming out of college.

Steelers @ Bengals: Steelers. Revenge is on the menu, and this plate is best served by beating them in their house.

Colts @ Jaguars: Jags. After last week's beat down by the Steelers, the Colts are ripe for the picking and Bortles has the talent to do it.

Chargers @ Chiefs: Chiefs. As much as I'd like to see the Chargers win this, I don't think they've got any live left in them.

Redskins @ Bears: Bears. The Skins are too confused all around to win this game.

Falcons @ Panthers: Panthers. Panthers have what it takes to go undefeated.

Seahawks @ Ravens: Seahawks. This game should be over by half time.

Raiders @ Broncos: Broncos. What looked promising for the Raiders has turned in to a dismal season.

Cowboys @ Packers: Packers. And cowboy fans will recess into the woodworks once again.

Patriots*** @ Texans: Patriots***. After two straight losses, Patriots***** resort to cheating to get back on track.

Giants @ Dolphins: Dolphins. The Giants can't keep it together.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Joker's Week 14 Picks 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
The_Joker

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Week 14 Picks   Joker's Week 14 Picks EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:25 pm

If you're right Truck, the Redskins will be leading the NFCE... at 5-8.

Joker's Week 14 Picks 3562723908

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Week 14 Picks   Joker's Week 14 Picks EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:15 pm

have 2 wildcard teams ever met in an afc/nfc championship game before? i have a feeling this year we might possibly see that.

The Chiefs are playing as good as anyone right now and they have a cake easy schedule going into the playoffs. They're most likely going 11-5. Without their kyrptonite (Peyton Manning) playing for the Broncos, i think they can take them down. The Steelers if they finish hot, they will be a problem for any team.
Back to top Go down
The_Joker

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Week 14 Picks   Joker's Week 14 Picks EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:28 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
have 2 wildcard teams ever met in an afc/nfc championship game before? i have a feeling this year we might possibly see that.

The Chiefs are playing as good as anyone right now and they have a cake easy schedule going into the playoffs. They're most likely going 11-5. Without their kyrptonite (Peyton Manning) playing for the Broncos, i think they can take them down. The Steelers if they finish hot, they will be a problem for any team.

Go look at my Playoff Machine. I think we can topple the Bengals and the Pats* if we're hot, and the Chiefs should knock out the Colts and Broncos.

Back to top Go down
The_Joker

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Week 14 Picks   Joker's Week 14 Picks EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:59 pm

11-5. Seems we tied Truck. Joker's Week 14 Picks 677999948

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Week 14 Picks   Joker's Week 14 Picks EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:03 am

well let's get it on for week 15

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Joker's Week 14 Picks 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joker's Week 14 Picks   Joker's Week 14 Picks Empty

Back to top Go down

Joker's Week 14 Picks
Page 1 of 1