Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMike Tomlin does it again. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Mike Tomlin does it again.

Go down 
+19
solardave
tony hipchest
SteelersYak
BlackAndGold
IowaSteeler927
steelcityboyz
pczach
SteelerSpartan
Atlanta Dan
fer69
OX1947
SteelerEmpire
vasteeler
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
Fire Arians
kan_t
schillah
ImperialFan
SteelCity4Life
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

Mike Tomlin does it again. Empty
PostSubject: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 3:59 pm

The team wastes 2 timeouts in the 3rd quarter.

Another bottom of the barrel team, 1-5, is made to look like heroes

Haley calls a throw on 2nd and 3. Teams goes for it on 4th and 1 and fails.

Defense gets gashed on multiple occasions. Landry Jones has people running at him because this O line can't protect anybody.

I've stayed away from blaming Tomlin but this is on him. Horrible effort all around, falls for a trap game.

Can't wait to hear the damn excuse this time. ACTIONS are louder than words Tomlin!

4-3 against a 6-0 Bengals team with a rusty Ben. I don't see it happening.

Call it what you want but watching this team play so lousy all afternoon has me really pissed off.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:02 pm

Yeah it sucks, especially after how well they played the last 2 games. Its kind of like last year.

schillah

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:03 pm

Was this really a trap game? With landry at qb this was no guarantee win.

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:05 pm

The team just lost their starting LT for season who is one of the better LT in the game.

The team was forced to start a 3rd/4th QB against a NFL team.

To put things in perspectives, I would gladly take 2-2 during Ben's injury time.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:05 pm

schillah wrote:

Against a team without their star running back and #1 WR it should have been a good chance to come out with a win
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:06 pm

FIRREEEEE TOMLINNNN
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:06 pm

schillah wrote:

exactly

come on guys we are down to our 4th QB. what did you expect. even as bad as the defense played i would be willing to bet that if Ben had played we would have won.

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:09 pm

vasteeler wrote:
schillah wrote:

exactly

come on guys we are down to our 4th QB. what did you expect. even as bad as the defense played i would be willing to bet that if Ben had played we would have won.

Ben would be running for his life all game because Landry seemed to be doing that an awful lot. Sure guys are hurt but if the 'next man up' mantra is there the guy better be competitive.

I'm just not bailing this team out for losing to horrible teams year in and year out. It's becoming a staple of the Tomlin era and it irritates the ever living hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
kan_t

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:10 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
schillah wrote:

Against a team without their star running back and #1 WR it should have been a good chance to come out with a win
The Chefs probably thought the same when they're against a team starting a 3rd/4th QB, a rookie LT and didn't need to face one of the core defensive players. If the Steelers come out with a win it should be a bonus.
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:12 pm

schillah wrote:

Never said it was a guarantee but playing that bad and losing by 10 points is bad enough.

I'm afraid to see Ben even return, because I'm not convinced the line is gonna protect him.

For this team's sake they better hope they can get Pouncy back at some point.

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Mike Tomlin does it again. 1505004552
Back to top Go down
SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:18 pm

I saw no real effort my a large number of the guys until KC got up by 13. By then it was too late. But lets step back and be realistic, we're on our 3td string QB and on our 4th Kicker. We lost our 1st 2 games mostly because of lower level kickers we had. This is the 1st game we lost because the QB was not up to par for the challenge (AND bec. the entire team was playing lax without a sense of urgency).

Just hope that next week Ben is back without being rusty and we get a sling shot effect against the Bengals from the loss today.

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:19 pm

We better get better at playing on the road, cause now we're 3 games behind the bengals. we basically have no chance of winning the division this year
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Before this season started we had the toughest schedule because the teams were so good.

Now its the toughest schedule because its covered in sub .500 teams.
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:25 pm

ImperialFan wrote:
Yeah it sucks, especially after how well they played the last 2 games. Its kind of like last year.

Yeah, it's shaping up to be near close to last year.

The year before that was even worse. It was win-loss-win-loss the whole way.

I'd like to see consistency and def. a bigger sense of urgency like mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:35 pm

SteelCity4Life wrote:
ImperialFan wrote:

I'd like to see consistency and def. a bigger sense of urgency like mentioned above.

except we go 9-7

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:36 pm

ImperialFan wrote:
SteelCity4Life wrote:
ImperialFan wrote:

except we go 9-7

At best, 12-4, cause we do play the Raiders this year Mike Tomlin does it again. 1797695198
Back to top Go down
kan_t

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:38 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
We better get better at playing on the road, cause now we're 3 games behind the bengals. we basically have no chance of winning the division this year
Winning the division is always the goal but a more realistic goal should be Wild Card once Ben has been down for a month. Let's hope the team shows up when Ben is back.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:38 pm

Those pouncey/beachum injuries could be this teams undoing.

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:42 pm

If tomlin doesnt go for it on 4th down instead of kicking a field goal that changes the entire game. We could have had an easy path to victory, instead we were trying to play catch up and rushing because we were 2 scores down, seriously, tomlin is a fuckin stupid piece of shit and I want to punch him in his fucking face, that little bitch

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Defense played like shit today. That's why the Steelers lost. Chefs were a desperate team, playing at home, against a 3rd string QB.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:48 pm

Nope its Tomin. He's a little punk. He don't want none of this cause hes a bitch.

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:49 pm

Tomlin and Scobee caught in mens room having gay sex

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:20 pm

ImperialFan wrote:

Mike Tomlin does it again. 3562723908 Mike Tomlin does it again. 3562723908 dude we lost a regular season game NOT the superbowl!! Mike Tomlin does it again. 3562723908 Mike Tomlin does it again. 3562723908

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:24 pm

ImperialFan wrote:

I suppose that is better than calling him a dumb ni**er but it is close enough

WTF? That is really ignorant

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:25 pm

ImperialFan wrote:

maybe you should blaze a little more quietly Mike Tomlin does it again. 2981382511

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tomlin does it again.   Mike Tomlin does it again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike Tomlin does it again.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next