Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeStar Wars Battlefront Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Star Wars Battlefront

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Joker

The_Joker

Star Wars Battlefront Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Battlefront   Star Wars Battlefront EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Anyone else get the game? I'm actually surprised how good it is. The game is streamlined well, the graphics are fantastic and the game feels generally pretty balanced.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront   Star Wars Battlefront EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:24 am

Haven't picked it up just yet. I recently got Fallout 4, Black Ops III, and Halo 5 so I'm going to work on those first. I did play the beta though of Battlefront and I enjoyed it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
The_Joker

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront   Star Wars Battlefront EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:27 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Haven't picked it up just yet. I recently got Fallout 4, Black Ops III, and Halo 5 so I'm going to work on those first. I did play the beta though of Battlefront and I enjoyed it.

Eh, I was kinda iffy on Black Ops 3, so I passed on it. I enjoyed the previous Treyarch games, but the direction COD is going in scares me. I'm certainly not gonna get a 60$ game just for the zombies.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront   Star Wars Battlefront EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 5:02 pm

I was in two different betas for Battlefront. I enjoyed it, but Fallout 4 is my preference at the moment. I'll pick up Battlefront on sale at some point.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront   Star Wars Battlefront EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:13 am

The_Joker wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Eh, I was kinda iffy on Black Ops 3, so I passed on it. I enjoyed the previous Treyarch games, but the direction COD is going in scares me. I'm certainly not gonna get a 60$ game just for the zombies.

I got Black Ops III for free when I upgraded my Day One Xbox One to that Xbox One Elite Bundle. So that's the only reason I have it. It was there, it was convenient, it was free. I wouldn't of paid $60.00 for it after the travesties that were Advanced Warfare and Ghosts. Surprisingly though, a lot of people I know that kind of hate COD actually kind of like Black Ops III. I haven't yet played it because Fallout 4 is just too awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront   Star Wars Battlefront Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Battlefront
Page 1 of 1