Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeOf the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?

Go down 
+21
LambertWardSteel
Atlanta Dan
vasteeler
jak341
JonM229
HeinzMustard
effyou515
lotas
LambertLunatic
IowaSteeler927
pczach
SteelersYak
Drizztbob
The_Joker
ImperialFan
WVABE
Buddha Bus
stlrtruck
EbonySteel86
Fire Arians
DesertSteel
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Broncos
Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? Vote_lcap71%Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? Vote_rcap
 71% [ 20 ]
Ravens
Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? Vote_lcap18%Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Browns
Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? Vote_lcap11%Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? Empty
PostSubject: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:04 am

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:08 am

Broncos. Really the only team of the 3 that should have a chance to beat us. Cleveland is terrible and Baltimore without Flacco and Suggs, well, are almost as bad
Back to top Go down
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:09 am

@ Ravens worries me more than that Broncos team at home. Just from a pure rivalry standpoint. Plus I'm not sure we're done losing to bad teams.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:10 am

DesertSteel wrote:
@ Ravens worries me more than that Broncos team at home. Just from a pure rivalry standpoint. Plus I'm not sure we're done losing to bad teams.

True but those bad team losses are usually against the ones outside our division, we usually play our division opponents tough
Back to top Go down
EbonySteel86

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:16 am

Ravens! It would always be the Ravens, unless the CHEATRIOTS were on that list!
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:11 pm

Broncos simply b/c their defense is tops among the 3 remaining games. What benefits us in this game would be Manning returning to play. I think our defense can rattle him more than Osweiler. Peyton just hasn't been himself.

Ratbirds only concern me if we come out flat and play down to their level. Same with the clowns.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:49 pm

The Browns honestly worry me more than the Rats right now. The Ravens are a shell of their former selves with all of their injuries. If they can't beat Jimmy Clausen or Matt Schaub, they have no business in the playoffs. That said, I believe we should beat BOTH teams handily.

The Broncos worry me most. They have a great defense and the most to play for. A couple of crucial turnovers at the wrong time could be all the difference in that game and I don't trust our defense against Osweiler or Manning.

Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:56 pm

With the way the secondary is tackling Johnny football just may go over 400 yards.

It pisses me off that we let half-assed QB's run amuck and look like top 10 seasoned QB's.

I believe party boy is bout half nuts and if he ever woke up he could do some serious damage.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:58 pm

WVABE wrote:
With the way the secondary is tackling Johnny football just may go over 400 yards.

It pisses me off that we let half-assed QB's run amuck and look like top 10 seasoned QB's.

I believe party boy is bout half nuts and if he ever woke up he could do some serious damage.

Johnny is talented without a doubt. Million dollar question of course is if he can grow up. But several of the throws I seen him make against us were money, that kid can throw darts
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:13 pm

All the games worry my quite a bit. The Broncos game will be the most difficult because of their D. I think if we beat them its generally believed that we will win out (but thats when we dont). I would feel better if we played the Bronco's last.

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:14 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
WVABE wrote:

Johnny is talented without a doubt. Million dollar question of course is if he can grow up. But several of the throws I seen him make against us were money, that kid can throw darts

I was thinking the same thing. Johnny seems to be a troubled young man, very angry.

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 pm

How anyone can say anyone but Denver is beyond me. Rivalry smivalry, Baltimore is in shambles and stands no chance against us.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:32 pm

The_Joker wrote:
How anyone can say anyone but Denver is beyond me. Rivalry smivalry, Baltimore is in shambles and stands no chance against us.
Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? 3964572787

SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:20 am

The Broncos but only because it is the next game on the dish. After that, the Ravens will worry me the most followed by the Browns. The Broncos have a tough team. The Ravens and Browns will be playing that game like it's their Super Bowl since they don't have a chance at winning anything.

I'm pretty damn sure those two teams would LOVE to kill the Steelers' playoff hopes. Misery loves company.

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:41 am

In the NFL, you have to worry about everyone when you must win every game.

If I have to pick one, it has to be Denver with that defense.

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:15 am

Definitely the Broncos. We're going to put a hurting on Baltimore, and the Brownies. The Broncos though, it all depends on how well our offense matches up against that defense. Best offense against the best defense in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
LambertLunatic
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:26 am

Denver. As Yak said, it's always the next game up that scares me. Also, we haven't won 3 in a row all season. I know that Ben's injuries (and rust 1st game back from injury) was the main reason for this, but I still want to get that monkee off our backs.
Back to top Go down
lotas

lotas

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:27 am

Yes, the Browns and Ravens would love to dash our playoff hopes, but they also have to be looking forward towards next season and examining what is the best strategy there with the draft.

It feels eerily similar to 2005, when we had just a few games to go and they were all must wins. Didn't we end that regular season with a must-win game against Cleveland? Now we end our season with them again, and we are in the same scenario (trying to slip into the 6th seed).

I'm only worried about Denver, and I still have not forgotten that god damn Tebow playoff game in 2011. Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? 2744185472

Key to the game is on offense, we need Ben and the offense to move the ball freely, negating the pass rush. We also need NO turnovers on offense and ST. We don't need to force the ball downfield, let's get back to a balanced attack.

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:27 am

Broncos and the Browns

Broncos because of their defense then there is our defensive secondary that has the ability to make an average QB look like a pro-bowler.

the Browns will be fired up for this game.

drink heavy then nun of the games will worry you. Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? 1797695198
Back to top Go down
HeinzMustard

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:49 am

For me it's the Ravens.  If there's ever a game the Steelers could lay an egg... it's the Ravens.  No Flacco, no Suggs, no Steve Smith... no Forsett.  On paper... the Steelers should annihilate the Ravens... but history has shown these Ravens/Steelers games are always competitive, no matter the circumstances.

I'm not worried about the Broncos. Broncos are a good team... and the Steelers have beaten every good team they've played this year (Cardinals, Bengals, Colts), except for the Seahawks. I don't count the Chiefs... because that was Landry Jones' first start. Had Ben not been hurt... Steelers would've beaten the Chiefs.

Browns... Manziel is still a rookie as far as I'm concerned. And he will make more rookie mistakes vs the Steelers.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:50 pm

The Steelers-Ravens game has been flexed out of SNF

You're welcome (for being so shitty)

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
lotas

lotas

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:57 pm

JonM229 wrote:

Hey, we play great on SNF.

So you're welcome Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? 1797695198

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:04 pm

JonM229 wrote:

Regardless of record, I have no doubt the Ravens will play a tough game. They always do. It's going to be no cake walk.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:07 pm

lotas wrote:
JonM229 wrote:

Hey, we play great on SNF.

So you're welcome Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? 1797695198

Harbaugh has already said that the 2016 season starts now. So it's going to be mostly scrubs or linemen playing out of their regular position.

Play for Ramsey!

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:32 pm

JonM229 wrote:

Not too long ago that never would have happened. your boys need to tighten up. I don't want the bengals to replace you guys as our most hated rivals

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most?   Of the last 3 games, which team worries you the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next