Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWorkaholics - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Workaholics

Go down 
+2
Wallace108
Buddha Bus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kornbread

Kornbread

Workaholics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Workaholics   Workaholics - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
I just got done watching the second episode of Workaholics. I wasn't impressed at all. The show has a good premise, but we could write better material than that. Workaholics - Page 2 1505004552

I haven't watched it yet. It showed a lot of promise in the first episode. Sadly, most TV eventually ends up disappointing. No

Way to ruin it for me, Wally! Workaholics - Page 2 1824088959
Comedy Central is known for that ... shows look really good and then just fall flat.
There were a handful of shows the past couple years I got excited about only to be disappointed.

TV, in general, mostly sucks. There are a few bright spots here and there ("The Office", "Fringe", "Tosh.0"), but it's about 80% hot garbage. Sleep

You forgot Jersey Shore. We know your a fan Buddha...admit it friend. Workaholics - Page 2 2893009358

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down

Workaholics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Entertainment :: Television-
Jump to: