Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeShazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard

Go down 
+4
Lokki
IowaSteeler927
Atlanta Dan
Fire Arians
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard Empty
PostSubject: Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard   Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:31 pm

#LegalHit #FuckTheBengals #CrySomeMore

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2016/1/14/10772124/steelers-ilb-ryan-shazier-not-fined-for-hit-on-bengals-rb-giovani

Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard 568088689 Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard 568088689 Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard 568088689 Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard 568088689
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard   Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:36 pm

Bu - bu - bu - but that hit was as bad as the Burfict hit - just ask Peter King

Pittsburgh linebacker Ryan Shazier ramming Cincinnati running back Gio Bernard with the crown of his helmet, something that year after year, practice after practice, players have been trained and warned not to do.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/01/11/nfl-open-letter-players

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard   Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:47 pm

Yeah buddy! Told my friends it was legal and they ignored me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard   Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:54 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Yeah buddy! Told my friends it was legal and they ignored me.

For sure, it pisses me off when the Bengals fans are crying about the refs showing favourites to the Steelers. We got penalized for almost twice as many yards and Shazier's TD was robbed from him. It was their own players' stupidity that contributed to that loss. But like Pac man Jones, they can't take responsibility for their own stupid asses
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard   Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:26 pm

Dear Bengals,

Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard Meme-tears-rainingtears

Love,

Lokki
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard   Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Good. It wasn't an illegal hit. No point in fining him just because Cincy is butthurt.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard   Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:31 am

He doesn't have James Harrison street cred. If #92 did that, its $20k fine for sure.

Just wanna see that Shazier in the zone on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard   Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:39 am

No fine apparently means legal hit. In all honesty I thought it was borderline and if it happened to one of ours I'd probably call it a bad hit. I'd much rather see a helmet on the ball to jar it lose. I think the reason there won't be a fine is because the hit did not show intent like Burfict's on AB clearly did.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard   Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:20 am

solardave wrote:
No fine apparently means legal hit. In all honesty I thought it was borderline and if it happened to one of ours I'd probably call it a bad hit. I'd much rather see a helmet on the ball to jar it lose. I think the reason there won't be a fine is because the hit did not show intent like Burfict's on AB clearly did.

It was a bang bang play though. Shazier was coming in to level that hit right as Bernard turned and hesitated. Sometimes helmet contact is purely incidental, I believe that to be the case here, so did Mike Carey, Mike Pereira, and the NFL office that reviews these kinds of plays apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

PostSubject: Re: Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard   Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:15 am

He was penalized enough when they took away his touchdown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard   Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard Empty

Back to top Go down

Shazier not fined by the NFL for hit on Bernard
Page 1 of 1