Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWho Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?

Go down 
+20
El-Gonzo Jackson
SoCalFan
stlrtruck
Lokki
ImperialFan
The_Joker
WVABE
teegre
Fire Arians
DesertSteel
vasteeler
Steeler-in-west
pczach
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
JonM229
FanSince72
Atlanta Dan
jak341
harrison'samonster
Steelcitian
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 12:25 pm

I want to see New England win then lose to the Panthers.

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:40 pm

teegre wrote:

In the SuperBowl, I will be rooting for the NFC (I like both teams).  

Me too - Cards are a good group (I would be happy for Palmer and Fitzgerald) and so are the Panthers (Cam is an acquired taste but he has been the Teflon QB since his Dad put him out for bid and Auburn hired him - his celebrations do not bother me and I am very impressed with his passing - what a gun)
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:46 pm

Pulling for Denver, but I'm not so sure that they can pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:48 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
The_Joker wrote:
While my eyes don't burn like coals in my skull everytime I see the Patriots*** like a lot of people here, I am gonna be rooting for Denver. Manning's a pretty cool dude and I wouldn't mind him going out on top. You are gonna retire after this, right old man?

I don't mind manning either but I rather see larry fitz get one

I'm torn on this. I want Larry to get one, but that also means Carson Palmer gets one...
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:55 pm

I'm cheering for Denver, recognizing Manning has a mental block when playing the Patriots*****.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
SoCalFan

SoCalFan

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:07 pm

Denver here cuz NEVER the Pats*, baby brady and bellicheat! Also because Denver snuck past us! I still hope Palmer & Fitz win it all, both been through a lot...Ok fock SB 50, lets get on to next year already...

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Denver and Carolina are who I am rooting for this weekend. Peyton could use another SB. Jared Allen, Jerrico Cotchery and Cam Newton could use one too.

The other 2 teams are douchebag organizations. (other than Larry Fitzgerald)
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:08 pm

Denver, although I doubt I will watch this matchup. Probably won't watch football at all until the superbowl. Just not worth it without the team I root for.

Carolina or Arizona, with a little more for Carolina. I know a guy who's a Arizona fan who has no respect whatsoever for Ben, and thought we'd lose. Beat them with Landry Jones. Says a lot about the Steelers.

So, I'm thinking Carolina to win the big one.

Until then, I don't really care. Just no back-to-back Brady bowls. F that stupid shit!

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 1505004552
Back to top Go down
SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:26 pm

Denver. Panthers win SB.

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:39 pm

SteelCity4Life wrote:
No back-to-back Brady bowls. F that stupid shit!

If the Pats* make it to the Super Bowl the NFL should license T-shirts to be printed with that statement on it Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 1664291743

The shirts will sell out across America
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:16 am

if the Patriots** win the afc championship and AZ loses, im not watching the super bowl. i might watch the replay if NE loses the sb. but seriously fuck those guys
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:01 am

Fire Arians wrote:
if the Patriots*** win the afc championship and AZ loses, im not watching the super bowl. i might watch the replay if NE loses the sb. but seriously fuck those guys

I haven't watched the past two Super Bowls that the Patriots* were in

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 11:51 pm

Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 14108964
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 3:46 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 14108964

The guy in center looks pretty excited to be wearing that "Pats* SB 50" t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:53 pm

Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 12642863_1206956265984566_3735407963596211915_n
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 11:45 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 12642863_1206956265984566_3735407963596211915_n

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?   Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Root For Now In The AFC Championship Game?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2