Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

AFC / NFC Championship Games

Go down 
+18
Stella Nation
effyou515
steelcrazy
Shalieve5090
Steel Peon
Fire Arians
SteelCity4Life
fer69
zcoop
Hawaii 5-0
OX1947
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
Atlanta Dan
LambertWardSteel
ImperialFan
Vis
jak341
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 7:27 am

Vis wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
Cards face the same problem with Carson Palmer at QB  that the Bengals do with Marvin Lewis as their head coach - can you win a championship with him?

After Carson Palmer's meltdown last night (even if his finger was affecting his passes Palmer also made bad decisions such as the INT at the end of the first half), Don Banks at SI says Bruce has a tough decision to make

Can a 36-year-old quarterback bounce back from a showing that bad and continue to be the Cardinals’ franchise passer? I’m not so sure about that. These past two weeks had to rock Arians’s faith in Palmer to some degree, perhaps greatly. It certainly wouldn’t be shocking to see Arizona find itself another starting quarterback option in 2016, at least in terms of competition for Palmer, after seeing how he responded to playoff pressure this year.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/01/24/snap-judgments-super-bowl-50-broncos-panthers

Drafting in the 29th spot?  Who could they get to challenge Palmer?

They could always scoop up Johnny Manziel. AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 2087824411

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:46 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
Vis wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
Cards face the same problem with Carson Palmer at QB  that the Bengals do with Marvin Lewis as their head coach - can you win a championship with him?

After Carson Palmer's meltdown last night (even if his finger was affecting his passes Palmer also made bad decisions such as the INT at the end of the first half), Don Banks at SI says Bruce has a tough decision to make

Can a 36-year-old quarterback bounce back from a showing that bad and continue to be the Cardinals’ franchise passer? I’m not so sure about that. These past two weeks had to rock Arians’s faith in Palmer to some degree, perhaps greatly. It certainly wouldn’t be shocking to see Arizona find itself another starting quarterback option in 2016, at least in terms of competition for Palmer, after seeing how he responded to playoff pressure this year.

They could always scoop up Johnny Manziel. AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 2087824411

Then pick up RG3rd string to be their #3 QB
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:37 am

This could happen with any fan base (including the Steelers) after a tough loss, but another bonus from the Pats* loss is their fans getting called out

Patriots* fans and the dark side of social media

Twitter erupted with personal attacks on Patriots* All-Pro placekicker Stephen Gostkowski, who missed a point in the first quarter that not only would've tied the game, but possibly was the difference in the Pats*' 20-18 loss to the Broncos -- and a possible chance to go the Super Bowl.

The tweets ranged from fans hoping Gostkowski's children would die to recommending he slit his wrists. There was a healthy amount of profanity too.

http://www.cnet.com/news/Patriots*-fans-and-the-dark-side-of-social-media/
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 12:14 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Vis wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:

Then pick up RG3rd string to be their #3 QB

He'll have to beat out Tim Teblow and his 5th "comeback" first. AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:20 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
This could happen with any fan base (including the Steelers) after a tough loss, but another bonus from the Pats** loss is their fans getting called out

Patriots** fans and the dark side of social media

Twitter erupted with personal attacks on Patriots** All-Pro placekicker Stephen Gostkowski, who missed a point in the first quarter that not only would've tied the game, but possibly was the difference in the Pats**' 20-18 loss to the Broncos -- and a possible chance to go the Super Bowl.

The tweets ranged from fans hoping Gostkowski's children would die to recommending he slit his wrists. There was a healthy amount of profanity too.

http://www.cnet.com/news/Patriots**-fans-and-the-dark-side-of-social-media/

Main reason why I hate that team so much, it's really because of how obnoxious their fans are. unreal
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:38 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
Main reason why I hate that team so much, it's really because of how obnoxious their fans are. unreal

You're just wicked jealous

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:45 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
This could happen with any fan base (including the Steelers) after a tough loss, but another bonus from the Pats*** loss is their fans getting called out

Patriots*** fans and the dark side of social media

Twitter erupted with personal attacks on Patriots*** All-Pro placekicker Stephen Gostkowski, who missed a point in the first quarter that not only would've tied the game, but possibly was the difference in the Pats***' 20-18 loss to the Broncos -- and a possible chance to go the Super Bowl.

http://www.cnet.com/news/Patriots***-fans-and-the-dark-side-of-social-media/
That fanbase is going to go crazy in the post Belichck/Brady years because they're not going to walk away with the AFC East. Nothing is permanent. Until 1972, the Steelers were a pretty disappointing team but they turned it around. The Pats** will have a decade like we did in the 80's or worse and a lot of the NE bandwagon will fall right off. A whole generation of Patriots** fans has known nothing but winning.  They are spoiled. I'd argue in a different way than we are. And BTW it's more Brady's fault than Gostowksi's fault they lost. Brady played like shit most of the game. But because that guy can do no wrong, they give Gostowski shit.

Last edited by ImmaculateGreenePolamalu on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:46 pm

Fire Arians wrote:

Apparently at least one Broncos fan hates them even more than we do

Broncos fan kicks over Porta Potty with Patriots* fan inside
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:47 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:

God I hate them too but that's cold man. But as I got at, I really don't feel bad for their fans especially after one of them tried to pick a fight with one of our coaches.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 4:23 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:

Broncos fan kicks over Porta Potty with Patriots*** fan inside

That's disgusting! What did those poor turds do to deserve getting Patriots*** fan all over them?!? No

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm

Yes, this is a real article detailing the reasons Pats* fans feel there is a conspiracy surrounding their loss. An entertaining read, especially knowing that somewhere in Boston, someone actually believes these theories.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ten-reasons-why-the-Patriots*-got-robbed-at-the-afc-championship-182202521.html
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 7:25 pm

I am certain this comment by Ed B. of the P-G in his chat today sailed over the heads of most readers AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 1797695198

Steeler Bill: What the heck happened to Arizona?

Ed Bouchette: It sunk.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2016/01/26/Ed-Bouchette-s-Steelers-chat-transcript-1-26-16/stories/201601260182
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:18 pm

jak341 wrote:
Yes, this is a real article detailing the reasons Pats** fans feel there is a conspiracy surrounding their loss. An entertaining read, especially knowing that somewhere in Boston, someone actually believes these theories.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ten-reasons-why-the-Patriots**-got-robbed-at-the-afc-championship-182202521.html

Pats* fans are the worst, they talk like they're entitled to win every game and the SB every year. Fucking massholes, their tears are yummy
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 8:37 am

AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 12625419_f520

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
JPPT1974

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 11:07 pm

Don't you just love it when the Pats* lose? AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 3562723908

PostSubject: Re: AFC / NFC Championship Games    AFC / NFC Championship Games  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

AFC / NFC Championship Games
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3