Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTalk Steelers on Internet Radio Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Talk Steelers on Internet Radio

Go down 
+8
vasteeler
fer69
harrison'samonster
kirklandrules
Hawaii 5-0
Buddha Bus
OX1947
steelers5895
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
steelers5895
Banned

Talk Steelers on Internet Radio Empty
PostSubject: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:26 am

I have a Tuesday spot on BlogtalkRadio from 9pm est to 1030pm est. I talk NFL and Fantasy football. In the next 2-4 weeks I would like to have a show strictly dedicated to Steelers talk. Talk free agency, upcoming draft, trades, etc.

If you would like to come on, send me an IM and I'll send you a link to one of my past shows and i'll let you know when.

I'll give a plug to this site too
Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:09 am

this is your own radio show?
Back to top Go down
steelers5895
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:18 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:10 am

Just remember, Tim Lumber was a writer too.

Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:11 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Just remember, Tim Lumber was a writer too.

thank God for spell check...
Back to top Go down
steelers5895
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:16 am

for those who responded thank you, I look forward to having you on the show. I am surprised some of the know it alls don't want to come on and debate what they love to rabble rouse on here.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 1:02 pm

Good luck with the show. Do they have podcasts?
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:22 pm

steelers5895 wrote:
for those who responded thank you, I look forward to having you on the show.  I am surprised some of the know it alls don't want to come on and debate what they love to rabble rouse on here.  

you should start off the show with how Le'Veon Bell and DeAngelo Williams need to be cut to gain some cap savings. Talk Steelers on Internet Radio 2893009358
Back to top Go down
steelers5895
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:54 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:
for those who responded thank you, I look forward to having you on the show.  I am surprised some of the know it alls don't want to come on and debate what they love to rabble rouse on here.  

you should start off the show with how Le'Veon Bell and DeAngelo Williams need to be cut to gain some cap savings. Talk Steelers on Internet Radio 2893009358

your claim to fame of posting other peoples articles is boring. when you feel you can actually have a legit steeler conversation come join in. until then live in obscurity here as the rabble rouser leader
Back to top Go down
steelers5895
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:55 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
Good luck with the show. Do they have podcasts?

thanks!

working on that, it will be set up by the start of the nfl pre season.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:45 pm

steelers5895 wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:

your claim to fame of posting other peoples articles is boring.  when you feel you can actually have a legit steeler conversation come join in.  until then live in obscurity here as the rabble rouser leader

and who do you suggest I have an intelligent Steelers conversation with?

it certainly isn't going to be with you...

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:04 pm

steelers5895 wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:

your claim to fame of posting other peoples articles is boring.  when you feel you can actually have a legit steeler conversation come join in.  until then live in obscurity here as the rabble rouser leader

If this place is only full of "rabble rousers" and "boring" people, then why do you come here begging them to come on your show nobody's even heard of? Spewing silly nonsense like cutting both of our best running backs does not make you a genius or interesting. Talk Steelers on Internet Radio 1401235891

Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:

your posting of the latest up to date news stories on the Steelers has always been highly appreciated!

sounds like somebody might have news-breaking ability envy.

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:28 pm

harrison'samonster wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:

your posting of the latest up to date news stories on the Steelers has always been highly appreciated!

I second HAM   Good luck with the show tho Steelers5898

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:18 pm

harrison'samonster wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
steelers5895 wrote:

very much so Talk Steelers on Internet Radio 2276209185

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:46 pm

Since this thread doesnt have a real topic I wanna say that I've been sdrinking and I miss football. Talk Steelers on Internet Radio 2164293255 Please send supplies and donations.
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:00 am

I could use a real good cheeseburger
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:20 am

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
I could use a real good cheeseburger

the munchies, huh? Talk Steelers on Internet Radio 2981382511
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:25 am

Good luck with the show but let's not be insulting one another. Hawaii is a valued member of this forum, and he puts forth a lot of time and effort putting up good material for members of this forum to read and talk about. Without people like Hawaii there wouldn't be a whole lot of discussion going on.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
steelers5895
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 11:26 am

my show isn't new guys, its been on for over a year. I put the offer out and figure with the amount of listeners I have would be a nice plug for this board to get more steeler fans to post as a lot of my listeners are steeler fans. I figured as much from this board.

as for Hawaii, i'll reserve comment
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:30 pm

steelers5895 wrote:
my show isn't new guys, its been on for over a year.  I put the offer out and figure with the amount of listeners I have would be a nice plug for this board to get more steeler fans to post as a lot of my listeners are steeler fans.   I figured as much from this board.

as for Hawaii, i'll reserve comment

Talk Steelers on Internet Radio Obama-re-elected-meme-generator-you_zps10fa88e1
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:53 pm

Please knock off the personal attacks.

Back in the day, a small number of Fever members ventured over here. Some of them were well-respected members at Fever. Some, not so much. But we had a simple rule here at SX ... what happened at Fever stayed at Fever. When people came here to SX, it was a clean slate, and they would be judged by how they posted here.

I don't know the history some of you have with steelers5895 at Fever, and I don't really care. What I care about is what happens here. As far as I've seen, steelers5895 hasn't been a troll and has attacked only when he is attacked first. As for some of the topics he has started, the SX mods/admins have felt that they've been legitimate topics of discussion. If they weren't, we would have shut them down from the start. If you think a topic is stupid, then don't participate in it. It's as simple as that.

If someone comes here and acts like a troll, he/she will be treated like a troll. I'd be disappointed if they weren't. But as long as someone is posting respectfully, he/she will be treated with respect. Like I said ... what happened at Fever stays at Fever. We're not going to allow every thread steelers5895 posts in to get derailed because of bad blood from another forum. As long as steelers5895 posts respectfully and abides by SX's Code of Conduct, he is a welcomed member here and part of the SX family. If some of you don't like him because of something that happened at Fever, then please just ignore him rather than derailing every thread he posts in. Thanks.

-Wally

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:02 pm

sorry Wally.

derailing threads was the number one favorite activity at SF. We'll keep it in check.

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:05 pm

^ I can live that. He has not exactly been a troll. He probably falls into the ImperialFan category, someone I've actually defended a lot here. I think people's general issue with this guy, besides his history at Fever of which I won't say cuz it doesnt matter. Is that he's so easily disagreeable Talk Steelers on Internet Radio 1797695198

I personally think hes a pretty diehard Steelers fan that at the same time is either practicing for a debate class, or just likes to take the road less traveled with any given issue. Popular isn't always correct. But to be truely secular, is to understand that the unpopular opinion doesnt become correct by default.

I think the issue in general is he often takes a regular discussion, turns it into a heated debate with one post, and weighs nobodies points into any real consideration. Just adds more counter-points and counter-points til you're tird eof it. Anybody who's a good debater knows that you can always trump even the stone cold truth with proper wording.
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:07 pm

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
Anybody who's a good debater knows that you can always trump even the stone cold truth with proper wording.

and Beaver Threads! Talk Steelers on Internet Radio 1372836603

PostSubject: Re: Talk Steelers on Internet Radio   Talk Steelers on Internet Radio Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk Steelers on Internet Radio
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next