Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Go down 
+3
Buddha Bus
Farrior_roirraW
Wallace108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly   Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:41 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Check with Mom ... she's got all the connections. Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 2981382511

Oh Mom...
Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 7582720_4794

Can you pweeze find the Steelers highlights from the game? Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 1797695198

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly   Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:49 am

Here's some highlights. Not great quality, but better than nothing.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly   Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:55 am

Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 2551600555

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly   Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:13 am

Watching those highlights was the first time I saw Troy's interception. That was a rough hit he took. For the love of Myron Cope, it's the preseason ... GO DOWN, TROY!!!!!

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly   Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:28 am

my comp at home died so this is the first ive been able to post since the game. i usually try to keep from getting too pumped up or too down in the dumps during the preseason. with that being said HOLY SHIT our offense is going to unstoppable this year. everything with the exception to special teams looked great. i even thought our make shift o-line looked good. im also going to give props to.................b arians i thought he called a good first half. BRING ON THE %^$&ING RATS!!!!!!!!!!! Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 792589548 Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 792589548 Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 792589548 Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 792589548 Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 792589548 Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 792589548 Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 792589548

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly   Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:21 pm

BGSU A Dub wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Check with Mom ... she's got all the connections. Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 2981382511

Oh Mom...

Can you pweeze find the Steelers highlights from the game? Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 1797695198

I have the game downloaded if you'd like me to e-mail you a copy?

Anyone that knows me on here may ask for a copy of any regular season game they may have missed as well...I download them all and am currently helping someone's son in Japan over at SF. Feel free to ask anytime.

stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly   Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:45 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
BGSU A Dub wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Oh Mom...

Anyone that knows me on here may ask for a copy of any regular season game they may have missed as well...I download them all and am currently helping someone's son in Japan over at SF. Feel free to ask anytime.

Get you get me linked up to your TV on Sunday's so I don't have to spend an exhuberant amount of monies to go to the bar to watch the game?

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly   Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:53 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:
BGSU A Dub wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Oh Mom...

Get you get me linked up to your TV on Sunday's so I don't have to spend an exhuberant amount of monies to go to the bar to watch the game?

Lol...I would if I actually watched them on TV. I use game links. No cable or reception out here in the middle of the woods. I could certainly hook you up with a link though...but in the end you might have more fun at the bar.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly   Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers-Eagles ... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2