Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Empty
PostSubject: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:15 am

The Good:

Wallace- Another awesome game from Mikey. No way we can afford this guy next year the way he's playing, unfortunately.

Polamalu- The best he's looked since before the injury that sidelined him last season. He was all over the place flying around like the Tazmanian Devil again.

Harrison- Looking close to his normal self this week. He was also all over the place and playing like a beast. Very disruptive and a great sign.

Brown- Another good game returning kicks and some nice catches as well. He keeps improving each week.

Heath- Had a solid game catching the ball.

Ike- Besides the late game blown coverage that almost cost us a touchdown from Painter (thank God he overthrew it!), a very good game.

The Bad:

D-line- Got roughed up in the run game a bit even when they knew the Colts were going to run.

David Johnson- Looks lost without a roadmap.

Smith- Put a fork in him?

Saunders- Not quite there yet as our next dependable TE.

Suisham- Gotta make those 45 and under kicks in the dome.

Sanders- A bad drop and the inexcusable non-touch of the defender on the interception.

The Ugly:

Mendenhall- RUN!!!!! Stop dancing around! 2.1 yards per attempt ain't gonna cut it, brother. Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 294855916

Ben's turnovers- Another bad INT and 2 forced fumbles. I know they aren't all on Ben, but what happened to the quick releases we saw in preseason? He needs to start getting rid of it with this terrible o-line.

The o-line (especially J. Scott)- Just an absolute train-wreck of a game for this unit. Guys in the backfield on almost every play, no holes for the run game, more injuries, and some standing around during one of Ben's fumbles. Their worst game yet this season.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:03 am

The GOOD
We won.

The BAD
Bruce Arians is still our offensive offensive coordinator

The UGLY
Our O-line

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:11 am

The Good: I was drunk. (Oh and Wallace, Harrison and Troy weren't to shabby either)

The Bad: I was too drunk. (Where was Mendenhall tonight? Oh that's right, auditioning for DWTS during Primetime!)

The Ugly: My face hurts. (WTF OL?)

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:12 am

SteelCityMom wrote:
The Good: I was drunk. (Oh and Wallace, Harrison and Troy weren't to shabby either)

The Bad: I was too drunk. (Where was Mendenhall tonight? Oh that's right, auditioning for DWTS during Primetime!)

The Ugly: My face hurts. (WTF OL?)

Being drunk was good and bad? Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 2829330259

Does not compute! Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 1785565375

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:18 am

It was good for a while...and then it was bad. Not pukey, hangover bad...just that loud obnoxious chick at the party bad. Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 3798349058

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:20 am

SteelCityMom wrote:
It was good for a while...and then it was bad. Not pukey, hangover bad...just that loud obnoxious chick at the party bad. Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 3798349058

You're that chick?!? Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 1841364231

Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 106674522

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:24 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:

You're that chick?!? Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 1841364231

Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 2027267898

Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 1797695198

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:28 am

SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:

Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 2027267898

Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 1797695198

Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 1119626759

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:35 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:

Aren't those the ones that the drunk guy usually go home with at the end of the game?

Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 2573146105

PS - Buddha made me do it, infract him Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 3236196411

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:43 am

stlrtruck wrote:

PS - Buddha made me do it, infract him Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 3236196411

That's your ass now, Truck! Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 1691199312 Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 3236196411

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:51 am

stlrtruck wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:

Aren't those the ones that the drunk guy usually go home with at the end of the game?

Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 2573146105

Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 1664291743

Yes, yes they are....lucky for me, that drunk guy was already home.

He's the real trooper in all of this. Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 1797695198

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 am

SteelCityMom wrote:

He's the real trooper in all of this. Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 1797695198

Especially since he couldn't just call a cab and send your ass home. Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 2981382511 Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 312503953

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:57 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:

Especially since he couldn't just call a cab and send your ass home. Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 2981382511 Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 312503953

Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 3102619762 :flamethrower:

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:01 am

SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:

Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 3102619762 :flamethrower:

Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 1841364231

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:38 am

I also should have added the coaching staff to the bad section.

Arians called an OK game, but when is this idiot going to learn that the bubble screens do not work?!? Seriously, somebody tear out the page from the playbook, shred it, put it in a blender and then torch it with gasoline! Might want to drive a stake through it as well.... just in case. Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. 2981382511

LeBeau needs to get Smith off the field. It is high time for the Ziggy/Heyward era to begin in full force. Why the 2 man line?

Tomlin has to step up and get this team ready to play and fired up week in and week out. I'm growing a little weary of the coach-speak and promise of improvement just to continue to see them come out flat and lost at times. He needs to instill some urgency into this team.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.   Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs. Colts: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
Page 1 of 1