Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeColin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers?

Go down 
+20
stlrtruck
Wallace108
IowaSteeler927
Fire Arians
El-Gonzo Jackson
OX1947
JPPT1974
Steeler-in-west
EbonySteel86
PhantomJB93
fer69
steelcrazy
SteelerFreak58
Drizztbob
QueenstownPa
SteelersYak
kirklandrules
solardave
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Hawaii 5-0
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jazzo

Jazzo

Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers?   Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 3:26 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
Steelers continue to prove asshat wrong.

Let's continue the trend next week too.

Sometimes I wonder if TB uses reverse psychology just to get the Steelers organization motivated. Furthermore, I wonder if he is so fuckin' bonkers that he doesn't even realize that he is doing it. Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 1797695198

Oh wait, this thread is about Colin COWARD, not TB, haha. Which one were you referring to?

stlrtruck

Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers?   Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 4:13 pm

Jazzo wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
Steelers continue to prove asshat wrong.

Let's continue the trend next week too.

Sometimes I wonder if TB uses reverse psychology just to get the Steelers organization motivated. Furthermore, I wonder if he is so fuckin' bonkers that he doesn't even realize that he is doing it. Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 1797695198

Oh wait, this thread is about Colin COWARD, not TB, haha. Which one were you referring to?

In this thread, Colin. But hey, if the shoe fits let Terry wear it too.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Jazzo

Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers?   Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 5:09 am

stlrtruck wrote:
In this thread, Colin.

Well, in that case, here is his latest opinion on our Steelers team that he obviously can't stand. This dumbass claims that the Steelers had two weeks to prepare for New England, because there was no way Houston would beat them. Is this fool that much of an idiot? Like the Steelers are suppose to look past KC and prepare for NE instead. Colin is a powerlame!!!

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers?   Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 8:36 am

Jazzo, you are taking the bait. Hacks like Cowturd and Skip Bayless just spew that crap so that people watch, listen, read and they get ratings. If you enjoy that, then keep listening. If you don't, then just walk away from those clowns and any sponsor that supports them.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers?   Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 8:51 am

Jazzo wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
In this thread, Colin.

Well, in that case, here is his latest opinion on our Steelers team that he obviously can't stand. This dumbass claims that the Steelers had two weeks to prepare for New England, because there was no way Houston would beat them. Is this fool that much of an idiot? Like the Steelers are suppose to look past KC and prepare for NE instead. Colin is a powerlame!!!

That's just stupid and he knows it. There was no guarantee that we would beat the Chiefs and despite what all the Patriots* ass kissers in the media say, none that they'd beat Houston either.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers?   Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 9:20 am

What a dumb ass

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Jazzo

Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers?   Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:28 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Jazzo, you are taking the bait.  Hacks like Cowturd and Skip Bayless just spew that crap so that people watch, listen, read and they get ratings.  If you enjoy that, then keep listening.  If you don't, then just walk away from those clowns and any sponsor that supports them.  

Yes, I agree 100% that I am taking the bait. Colin "Cowturd" was a local sports talk show host where I live for years, so I know there is a lot of truth to how he feels. Yes, he does it for ratings, but he really has hated Pittsburgh ever since 2005. He went as far as making fun of the people of Pittsburgh (demographics) in 2006 and some other "under the belt" type shit before he left the NW. I wish I could find some of his past bias recordings. With that being said, you are right. I should just stick to listening to hosts like Mike and Mike. They don't usually clown people of specific cities, but still get decent ratings.

Jazzo

PostSubject: Patriots*-Steelers AFC Championship Will Be One for the Ages   Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 4:39 am

For once I actually agree with Colin, lol. This will be one of those games that will more than likely go down as one of the best in history. It definitely is hard to believe that this is only the second time Big Ben and Brady have played each other in the playoffs. And if I remember correctly, that one and only time is when Ben was a rookie. He needs this victory more than anybody, because it will strengthen his legacy even more!

PostSubject: Re: Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers?   Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 8:22 am

Jazzo wrote:
For once I actually agree with Colin, lol. This will be one of those games that will more than likely go down as one of the best in history. It definitely is hard to believe that this is only the second time Big Ben and Brady have played each other in the playoffs. And if I remember correctly, that one and only time is when Ben was a rookie. He needs this victory more than anybody, because it will strengthen his legacy even more!

IMO beating the Pats* and Belichick in Foxboro will do even more for Tomlin's rep than Ben's. Tomlin has been taking crap this fall from Bradshaw and Cowherd (and Edelman) among others - beating the best NFL coach of his era on his turf would indicate Tomlin might know what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers?   Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 10:40 am

Jazzo wrote:

Yep he was a rookie and until a couple years ago, that was the only SB the Pats* had won in Ben's career. It should be a great game. I obviously can't stand the Pats* but I don't underestimate them either. What might play to our advantage though is a lot of the young guys who don't have the experience of being disappointed going up against these guys. Anyhow, let's get ourselves another AFC championship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers?   Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Colin Cowherd: Why does Mike Tomlin get a free pass with the Steelers?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4