Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeFirst Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash

Go down 
+5
Wallace108
Hawaii 5-0
fer69
IowaSteeler927
MrFootball
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 3:57 am

Crash, you're beyond delusional. I know I shouldn't waste my time responding to your drivel, but since I'm bored and apparently you aren't going away easily, why not ...

MrFootball2 wrote:
You're a liar.  I don't bait anything.  I provide facts based on history of this football team.  

While you do post a lot of stats, you have a tendency to confuse opinion with fact. You're the only one here who doesn't realize it.

MrFootball2 wrote:
Hawaiian does nothing but troll.  

I've known Hawaii for years, here and on other forums, including SU, Fever, and Planet. He's a great guy and a valued contributor to this forum. To call him a troll is ridiculous. You're the only person here who would even think that Hawaii is anything close to a troll.

MrFootball2 wrote:
YOU run your mouth, then I debate with facts or ask a question, and you don't give same common courtesy back.  

Again, more delusions. All anyone has to do is look through some old threads and they'll see that I spent countless hours (too many, really) debating with you. I went above and beyond trying to get you to stop acting like a troll. How many forums have you been banned from again?

MrFootball2 wrote:
Like I said today, YOUR idea of a troll is just someone who doesn't agree with everything this team does.  

Take some time and read through various threads, and you'll see a lot of differing views, including criticisms of the team. There's not a single member here who can tell you that a mod or admin has tried to shut down differing opinions.

MrFootball2 wrote:
Like I told Hawaiian, look at the front page of this forum, no one is posting here.  

That's what happens when heavy handed mods can't deal with people who don't kiss this teams ass.

Heavy handed? LOL. Not counting you, only three members have ever been banned in the five years of this forum's existence. And to the best of my knowledge, not a single active member here, not counting you and the three who were banned of course, have ever so much as received a warning for anything. We try to encourage respectful discussions and respect for other members because we want SX to be a fun, laid-back forum, but we're certainly not heavy handed in our moderating. Quite honestly, I can't even remember the last time a mod or admin had to interject themselves in a mod/admin capacity. Well, until you decided to grace us with your presence again. I went above and beyond in trying to get you to stop acting like a troll. This mod/admin team gave you a lot more chances here than you got on some other forums. In fact, I'd be willing, right here and now, to unban your original account and let you be an active member here because I believe that you do have a lot to contribute. But everyone who knows your history knows that you can't stop being who you are. So to call us heavy handed because we won't allow you to act like a douche and derail every thread with your hatred for Todd Haley is just more delusional thinking. 

MrFootball2 wrote:
Like I told Dan, YOU and Hawaiian are the two biggest trolls here.  But you're a mod so you can get away with it, and Hawaiian kisses ass.  

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 1664291743 I'm not sure where to start with this. I have no clue whose ass you think Hawaii kisses, but I can assure you it's not mine. In fact, I'm not aware of any ass kissing going on around here. That might be something we need to address though. We definitely could use more ass kissing.  First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 677999948

So I'm a troll? On my own forum? Sounds legit.  First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 1401235891

MrFootball2 wrote:
All anyone has to do is read the personal insults hurled at me here.  But of course no one can say they agree with me or they'll get banned too.

There's a reason we hurl insults at you. Hint ... it's not because you're a kind, good-hearted, swell dude.

So other members don't agree with you because they fear getting banned if they do? Ben LOL

delusional

adjective
1. having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:

2. Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness:

Crash, you obviously don't like this forum. You obviously don't like anyone here. So stop creating new accounts and go someplace where your brilliance will be appreciated.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 4:55 am

crash get old fast.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 3:55 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Crash, you're beyond delusional. I know I shouldn't waste my time responding to your drivel, but since I'm bored and apparently you aren't going away easily, why not ...

MrFootball2 wrote:
You're a liar.  I don't bait anything.  I provide facts based on history of this football team.  

While you do post a lot of stats, you have a tendency to confuse opinion with fact. You're the only one here who doesn't realize it.

MrFootball2 wrote:
Hawaiian does nothing but troll.  

I've known Hawaii for years, here and on other forums, including SU, Fever, and Planet. He's a great guy and a valued contributor to this forum. To call him a troll is ridiculous. You're the only person here who would even think that Hawaii is anything close to a troll.

MrFootball2 wrote:
YOU run your mouth, then I debate with facts or ask a question, and you don't give same common courtesy back.  

Again, more delusions. All anyone has to do is look through some old threads and they'll see that I spent countless hours (too many, really) debating with you. I went above and beyond trying to get you to stop acting like a troll. How many forums have you been banned from again?

MrFootball2 wrote:
Like I said today, YOUR idea of a troll is just someone who doesn't agree with everything this team does.  

Take some time and read through various threads, and you'll see a lot of differing views, including criticisms of the team. There's not a single member here who can tell you that a mod or admin has tried to shut down differing opinions.

MrFootball2 wrote:
Like I told Hawaiian, look at the front page of this forum, no one is posting here.  

That's what happens when heavy handed mods can't deal with people who don't kiss this teams ass.

Heavy handed? LOL. Not counting you, only three members have ever been banned in the five years of this forum's existence. And to the best of my knowledge, not a single active member here, not counting you and the three who were banned of course, have ever so much as received a warning for anything. We try to encourage respectful discussions and respect for other members because we want SX to be a fun, laid-back forum, but we're certainly not heavy handed in our moderating. Quite honestly, I can't even remember the last time a mod or admin had to interject themselves in a mod/admin capacity. Well, until you decided to grace us with your presence again. I went above and beyond in trying to get you to stop acting like a troll. This mod/admin team gave you a lot more chances here than you got on some other forums. In fact, I'd be willing, right here and now, to unban your original account and let you be an active member here because I believe that you do have a lot to contribute. But everyone who knows your history knows that you can't stop being who you are. So to call us heavy handed because we won't allow you to act like a douche and derail every thread with your hatred for Todd Haley is just more delusional thinking. 

MrFootball2 wrote:
Like I told Dan, YOU and Hawaiian are the two biggest trolls here.  But you're a mod so you can get away with it, and Hawaiian kisses ass.  

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 1664291743 I'm not sure where to start with this. I have no clue whose ass you think Hawaii kisses, but I can assure you it's not mine. In fact, I'm not aware of any ass kissing going on around here. That might be something we need to address though. We definitely could use more ass kissing.  First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 677999948

So I'm a troll? On my own forum? Sounds legit.  First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 1401235891

MrFootball2 wrote:
All anyone has to do is read the personal insults hurled at me here.  But of course no one can say they agree with me or they'll get banned too.

There's a reason we hurl insults at you. Hint ... it's not because you're a kind, good-hearted, swell dude.

So other members don't agree with you because they fear getting banned if they do? Ben LOL

delusional

adjective
1. having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:

2. Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness:

Crash, you obviously don't like this forum. You obviously don't like anyone here. So stop creating new accounts and go someplace where your brilliance will be appreciated.

Wally, those are some of the best well-thought out responses I've ever seen on any message board First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 1797695198

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 645794861 First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 645794861 First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 645794861 First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 645794861 First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 645794861 First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 645794861
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 4:02 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Wally, those are some of the best well-thought out responses I've ever seen on any message board First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 1797695198

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 645794861 First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 645794861 First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 645794861 First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 645794861 First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 645794861 First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 645794861

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 1664291743

Yikes. It looks like crash was right yet again. All he ever does is state facts. First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 3798349058

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 1664291743

Yikes. It looks like crash was right yet again. All he ever does is state facts. First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 3798349058

of course, he's always right. just ask him...

but seriously, i go all the way back to the old Trib message board days with Crash and that was about 10 years ago along with several other boards that he all got banned from. and i have never known him to ever admit he was wrong about anything during that whole time period.

how is that possible? I mean, even I have been wrong once during that time. First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 1664291743
Back to top Go down
ChubbsPeterson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 6:41 pm

Quote :

Actually son, that would YOU.  

Your words below, and I quote:  

Quote :
In Ben's early years, they relied heavily on the run game and defense. That's not my opinion ... that's fact.

You have NOTHING to base that on.  Anyone who ACTUALLY WATCHED their games?  Know they came out throwing with Ben in the opening 15 minutes, got leads, and THEN relied on the run game to protect it.  But like a child actor, Ben's early career was pigeon holed by fiction and not fact.

Quote :
He's a great guy and a valued contributor to this forum. To call him a troll is ridiculous. You're the only person here who would even think that Hawaii is anything close to a troll.

When he's constantly allowed to use profanity at other members he doesn't agree with?  That's a troll.  

Quote :
We try to encourage respectful discussions and respect for other members because we want SX to be a fun, laid-back forum,

Please, what you guys prefer is a circle jerk. While Mods and Admins can use their badges to insult posters who they don't agree with.  

Quote :
In fact, I'd be willing, right here and now, to unban your original account and let you be an active member here because I believe that you do have a lot to contribute. But everyone who knows your history knows that you can't stop being who you are.

I'm a fan, I'm not a homer.  

If Todd Haley fucks up?  I'm going to say it.  

If Mike Tomlin sounded like an ass for bashing DHB for no catches when he played 5 snaps before he got hurt?  I'm going to say it.  

And, when on the rare occasions that Toddy stays out of Ben's way and they produce, like in week one?  I'm going to say it.  

When they've scored 20 points or less on offense, in 29 of their past 59 games?  I'm going to say it.

Quote :

It's because I don't agree with everything this team does, and the MINUTE I say it?  People start crying.  

YOU can't demean early-Ben and be a fan, if *I* can't demean a loser like Todd Haley and be labeled a troll.  

Sorry.

Quote :

I'll talk football with anyone. I can even tolerate you.

But as soon as I'm labeled a troll? Or told I'm not a fan of this team by anyone? Civility ends.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 7:23 pm

you know what's funny, being banned, and being desperate enough to create another account to come to a site where nobody likes you, or wants you around.

what, your mother didn't show you enough attention growing up? First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 1797695198
Back to top Go down
ChubbsPeterson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
you know what's funny, being banned, and being desperate enough to create another account to come to a site where nobody likes you, or wants you around.

what, your mother didn't show you enough attention growing up? First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 1797695198

An uncalled for personal attack involving family members.

No, anytime big bad Wallace the Mod throws insults around then bans me before I respond? I'll get my two cents in.

There's clearly different rules for different posters here. To deny that would be silly.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:43 pm

ChubbsPeterson wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:

An uncalled for personal attack involving family members.    

No, anytime big bad Wallace the Mod throws insults around then bans me before I respond?  I'll get my two cents in.  

There's clearly different rules for different posters here. To deny that would be silly.  

well, if you don't like it here you could always you know...leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash    First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Marcus Gilbert, now LeVeon Bell agrees with Crash
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2