Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)

Go down 
+22
WVABE
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
SteelerSpartan
steelax04
Shalieve5090
SteelerFreak58
zcoop
Geordie
jak341
OX1947
Atlanta Dan
Drizztbob
Jazzo
BlackAndGold
Steeler-in-west
El-Gonzo Jackson
IowaSteeler927
effyou515
FrancoLambert
LambertWardSteel
Fire Arians
stlrtruck
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Bengals shot themselves in the head again I say thank you Bengals defense. Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 1797695198

Thank you very much Bengal player #27

the Steelers run game on the last offensive drive gut punches to the Bengals defense for clock killing first downs. don't get much better then that. Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:27 pm

Geordie wrote:
I don't know if thats a good win or not ? Winning when you don't play well is supposed to be a good signbut you wouldn't fancy us on most of today.

Any win vs a division opponent is a good one. I like how the team showed poise in adversity, after being down early they didn't panic. And they didn't fall for the head games / chippiness from the bengals players
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:29 pm

Tale of two halves. I knew the momentum had swung when Hill stomped on the terrible towel. Didn't say it aloud but I was thinking it.
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:32 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
Tale of two halves. I knew the momentum had swung when Hill stomped on the terrible towel. Didn't say it aloud but I was thinking it.
Was thinking the same thing, I was actually laughing when he done that knowing it would trigger a spark under the D's asses.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:32 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
God it feels good to beat the Bengals in soul crushing fashion once again. All I want fir Christmas now is a win over the Ratbirds.
Fun to watch them implode on their home turf. Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 2573146105
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:33 pm

other team players never learn don't mess the terrible towel nothing good comes out of it.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:33 pm

WVABE wrote:
Was thinking the same thing, I was actually laughing when he done that knowing it would trigger a spark under the D's asses.
I just grinned and thought "Oh now you done it, Jeremy." This was a fun game to watch. The first half certainly was frustrating but that was a terrific second half. Props to the entire team for that effort.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:34 pm

effyou515 wrote:

other team players never learn don't mess the terrible towel nothing good comes out of it.
Yeah I guess Hill never met TJ the Douche and Lenwhale White.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:39 pm

effyou515 wrote:

Yeah I guess Hill never met TJ the Douche and Lenwhale White.

Or the AZ cards mascot Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:47 pm

It's always good when not only does your team win but it wins your bet aswell,
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 5:21 pm

We need to put out a collection plate for DD, he deserves a bonus for that hit on the hitman.
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Who's the BOZ??!

effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 11:40 pm

effyou515 wrote:

I would a good trap block on Burfict by a TE, OG, or FB Nix I mean light his ass up on the block.

I did get the OG block on Burfict.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 11:48 pm

effyou515 wrote:
I just want the Steelers to play an excellent x's and o's game on offense and defense and blow the Bengals out with their offensive yardage come in garbage time. Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 1797695198

the Steelers playing like a well oiled football machine and chew the Bengals up into Tiger hamburger. Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 1797695198

didn't get the well oiled Steelers football machine but I did get a good survival Steelers game which shut out the Bengals in the second half and watch the Bengals defense implode again.
Back to top Go down
kan_t

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:32 am

I'm concerned about Green. He's a big part of the offense now and the Steelers need him to face the Ravens.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:36 am

kan_t wrote:
I'm concerned about Green. He's a big part of the offense now and the Steelers need him to face the Ravens.

Yeah losing him really hurts. I hope he can clear the concussion protocol but I doubt it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:34 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
kan_t wrote:

Yeah losing him really hurts. I hope he can clear the concussion protocol but I doubt it.

But Burfict, who was visibly wobbly cleared it in like 15 minutes. Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 2829330259
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:54 am

Lokki wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
kan_t wrote:

But Burfict, who was visibly wobbly cleared it in like 15 minutes.  Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 2829330259

Easy to clear the concusssion protocol when there's nothing in the head to begin with.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:18 am

Lokki wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
kan_t wrote:

But Burfict, who was visibly wobbly cleared it in like 15 minutes.  Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 2829330259

Like I said earlier if you don't have a brain it's impossible to know if you have a concussion. Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 1797695198 This phenomenon also excludes you from holding calls , hits on defenseless receivers , and head butts immediately following a roughing the passer call. I just realized Burfict is the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 1378315869
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:26 am

Marvin Lewis proves once again that he's a top tier coach in the NFL... Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 3562723908

As long as he's the warden of the Bengal Asylum we have nothing to worry about.

To watch them implode again..... on their home field....Christmas came early for me.  Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 1948569602
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:11 am

FrancoLambert wrote:
Marvin Lewis proves once again that he's a top tier coach in the NFL... Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 3562723908

As long as he's the warden of the Bengal Asylum we have nothing to worry about.

To watch them implode again..... on their home field....Christmas came early for me.  Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 1948569602

He replaces Jeff Fisher as the longest tenured coach that doesn't win in the NFL. I hope they extend him for another 5 years. Honestly....when Pacman Jones is one of your team Captains it says you have a culture of douchebaggery in your locker room.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:14 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
kan_t wrote:

Yup, I don't think Grimble clears the protocol for next sunday. I also think Tuitt will miss 1 or 2 games with an MCL sprain. If Tuitt is out that hurts more than Green IMO.
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:21 am

stlrtruck wrote:
Lokki wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
kan_t wrote:

Easy to clear the concusssion protocol when there's nothing in the head to begin with.

Doctor looks into Burfict's empty eyes...short pause..."uh...ok you're good!"
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:24 am

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
kan_t wrote:

Yup, I don't think Grimble clears the protocol for next sunday.  I also think Tuitt will miss 1 or 2 games with an MCL sprain.  If Tuitt is out that hurts more than Green IMO.

Me too. The Ravens are running the ball pretty good lately with West.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 2:30 am

solardave wrote:
Lokki wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
kan_t wrote:

Like I said earlier if you don't have a brain it's impossible to know if you have a concussion. Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 1797695198 This phenomenon also excludes you from holding calls , hits on defenseless receivers , and head butts immediately following a roughing the passer call. I just realized Burfict is the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 1378315869

concussion protocol always reminds me of this:}

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)   Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs Bengals (game day thread)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6