Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePlayoff Expectations and Hopes - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Playoff Expectations and Hopes

Go down 
+15
Master_Of_Puppets
SteelerSpartan
WVABE
Fire Arians
stlrtruck
SteelerFreak58
IowaSteeler927
effyou515
LambertWardSteel
El-Gonzo Jackson
Wallace108
kan_t
Atlanta Dan
OX1947
FrancoLambert
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Playoff Expectations and Hopes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoff Expectations and Hopes   Playoff Expectations and Hopes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:05 am

Ben has played like dog shit on the road the last couple of years it's even worse when it's cold weather and on the road. It's really going to be on him. If he can elevate his play and not make mistakes we have a great shot at another ring but from what I have seen it's gonna be a real hard road to do it. Again let's just beat the Dolphins first...
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Expectations and Hopes   Playoff Expectations and Hopes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:43 am

Anytime the Steelers make the playoffs, my expectations end on the first day of February (or when they're eliminated).

While Ben hasn't been himself on the road this year, I believe there is enough talent around him on offense that he can certainly return to form and the offense come together to be the beast I know they can be. If Ben can limit himself of the desire to get it all in one throw and not throw in to double coverage, and taking the check do, wn throws, then I think we'll be fine offensively.

My concern is more on the defensive side of the ball. While tackling has improved, it isn't where it needs to be in the playoffs. And considering some of the RBs we'll be slated to see down the stretch, it's something that needs to improve overnight.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Playoff Expectations and Hopes - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Expectations and Hopes   Playoff Expectations and Hopes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:46 am

This will be the first time in 4 years that Ben, Brown and Bell will be playing in the playoffs together and no one is injured or has issues. Also, this is going to be the healthiest Steelers team since training camp. Steelers have all advantages they need for a team to win it all. They even had a bye week in Week 17.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Expectations and Hopes   Playoff Expectations and Hopes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playoff Expectations and Hopes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2