Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs

Go down 
+12
FrancoLambert
Lokki
Jazzo
Atlanta Dan
El-Gonzo Jackson
kirklandrules
Steeler-in-west
solardave
zcoop
OX1947
kan_t
jak341
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs   Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 8:11 am

Lokki wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
Oh, one more goat:

CBS - It's like they pay extra to show replays. Half the time there's a splash play, instead of a replay, they pan in on someone in the crowd, the coaches on the slideline, or a player who wasn't near the play drinking Gatorade. Come on man, show the replays! It's the only advantage to not being at the game.

FWIW NBC has Steelers-Chiefs this Sunday.  

I know Collinsworth has his detractors, but not having to listen to Phil Simms restate the obvious while complaining about how cold he is will be a plus for me.

I can't wait to hear Collinsworth continually talk about Le'Veon, "Here's a guy that hesitates",  "Here's a guy that is the most patient runner that I've ever seen".

Dude is seriously like a broken record. Always overstating the obvious, some of that comes with the territory but come on.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs   Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 9:01 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Lokki wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
Oh, one more goat:

CBS - It's like they pay extra to show replays. Half the time there's a splash play, instead of a replay, they pan in on someone in the crowd, the coaches on the slideline, or a player who wasn't near the play drinking Gatorade. Come on man, show the replays! It's the only advantage to not being at the game.

I know Collinsworth has his detractors, but not having to listen to Phil Simms restate the obvious while complaining about how cold he is will be a plus for me.

I can't wait to hear Collinsworth continually talk about Le'Veon, "Here's a guy that hesitates",  "Here's a guy that is the most patient runner that I've ever seen".

Dude is seriously like a broken record. Always overstating the obvious, some of that comes with the territory but come on.

So for those of you who will actually have to listen to Collinsworth on Game Day. Here's a little drinking game for you.

1. Any time Collinsworth states the obvious - take a drink
2. Any time he uses the phrase "Best in the game" or something similar to it - take two drinks
3. Any time you feel you could do a better job than Collinsworth - do a shot
4. Any time you feel like shoving his microphone in places it doesn't belong - take two shots

Good luck making it through the first quarter.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs   Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:49 am

I guess I'm in the minority here when I say I'd rather listen to Simms than Collinsworth.

I find Collingsworth's voice unbearable....forget about what he's saying....it's how he says it.

Listen for the overexaggerated "R" sounds....."that's harrrd to do against this defense."
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs   Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:56 am

FrancoLambert wrote:
I guess I'm in the minority here when I say I'd rather listen to Simms than Collinsworth.

I find Collingsworth's voice unbearable....forget about what he's saying....it's how he says it.

Listen for the overexaggerated "R" sounds....."that's harrrd to do against this defense."  

I mean if you're telling me to choose between the two, then I definitely prefer Simms over Collinsworth.

Give me the choice of throwing my daughter in the announcers booth and I'd take her over both of them, twice on Game Day.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 3056903510

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs   Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:11 am

stlrtruck wrote:
FrancoLambert wrote:

I mean if you're telling me to choose between the two, then I definitely prefer Simms over Collinsworth.

Give me the choice of throwing my daughter in the announcers booth and I'd take her over both of them, twice on Game Day.

I kinda miss captain obvious aka John Madden lol. "When the ball crosses the goal line, it's a touchdown"
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs   Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
FrancoLambert wrote:

I kinda miss captain obvious aka John Madden lol. "When the ball crosses the goal line, it's a touchdown"

if the receiver catches the ball in the endzone it's a touchdown. Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 1797695198

and he Loves the Steelers. Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 1664291743
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs   Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:00 am

stlrtruck wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Lokki wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
Oh, one more goat:

So for those of you who will actually have to listen to Collinsworth on Game Day.  Here's a little drinking game for you.

2. Any time he uses the phrase "Best in the game" or something similar to it - take two drinks
4. Any time you feel like shoving his microphone in places it doesn't belong - take two shots

Hahaha you guys would be wondering what happened to me when I disappeared because I'd be dead from alcohol poisoning.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs   Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:48 am

stlrtruck wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Lokki wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
Oh, one more goat:

So for those of you who will actually have to listen to Collinsworth on Game Day.  Here's a little drinking game for you.

damn truck just give me a IV full of alcohol that would be the only way I could keep up with what came out of Collinsworth's mouth. Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 1797695198

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs   Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:33 am

effyou515 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Lokki wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
Oh, one more goat:

damn truck just give me a IV full of alcohol that would be the only way I could keep up with what came out of Collinsworth's mouth. Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 1797695198

Just think, you'd be able to pause the IV drip during commercials, time outs, and half time.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs   Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers - Dolphins Gameballs/Goats NFL Wildcard Playoffs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2