Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeUpcoming FAs Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Upcoming FAs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Upcoming FAs Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming FAs   Upcoming FAs EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:05 am

So read an article this morning about the upcoming FAs and the list has some great prospects (all though probably too expensive for the Steelers):

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/best-pending-nfl-free-agents/ss-BBxYTS6?li=BBnb7Kz#image=1

Of course #1 is the Steelers' very own Le'Veon Bell - a key factor in the Steelers offense continuing to grow and being competitive moving forward

Others include (I've only listed ones I'd like to see in Black and Gold):
DeSean Jackson (WR)
Eric Berry (S)
Kenny Britt (WR) - I like him 2nd of all the WRs on the list and think he'd fit in best with our current roster. But that's the problem. Our current roster of WRs is a great combination of age and youth.
Dont'A Hightower (ILB) - I believe he would be a bigger threat on our defense with the other guys on the roster.
Trumaine Johnson (CB)
Chandler Jones (OLB)
Dontari Poe (NT) - big guy for the middle of the line, would really help our depth
Terrelle Pryor (WR) - I actually like the threat he creates
Demarcus Ware (LB) -

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Upcoming FAs 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Upcoming FAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming FAs   Upcoming FAs EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:19 am

Desean Jackson will want too much money, Britt is too inconsistent, and Pryor doesn't much care for the Steelers. I'd love to see Dontari Poe but the Chiefs won't be letting him go, and I think they'll definitely keep Eric Berry as well.

Chandler Jones would be nice, added depth, and a guy that has pass rushing skills.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Upcoming FAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming FAs   Upcoming FAs EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 10:23 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Desean Jackson will want too much money, Britt is too inconsistent, and Pryor doesn't much care for the Steelers. I'd love to see Dontari Poe but the Chiefs won't be letting him go, and I think they'll definitely keep Eric Berry as well.

Chandler Jones would be nice, added depth, and a guy that has pass rushing skills.

I agree Jackson will want too much money. Is Britt inconsistent due to the scheme and QB he's playing under? I think with a better QB and more infused system he could shine and shine well. Pryor may 'hate' the Steelers now, but if the Steelers continue to move through the playoffs and in to the Super Bowl, I'm sure that would change his mind (at least a little) unless winning isn't in his plans.

I don't think the Chiefs can afford Poe and Berry. I haven't checked their salary cap numbers. However, I'd take either one of those players (but in reality I don't think either one would be affordable for the Steelers).

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Upcoming FAs 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upcoming FAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming FAs   Upcoming FAs Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming FAs
Page 1 of 1