Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWeek 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers

Go down 
+12
Fire Arians
Mach1
Shalieve5090
OX1947
IowaSteeler927
SteelCity4Life
Wallace108
LambertWardSteel
Steeler-in-west
effyou515
Lokki
jak341
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 3:37 pm

WTF r u challenging?
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 3:40 pm

Cannot believe Jacksonville is beating our asses like this in our house. Heinz Field should be a tough place to play. Seems more warm and inviting today. Worst game I've seen Ben play, probably ever. It's like being tortured sitting here watching this. Going through the motions, no competitive fire left in these guys.

And another pick. Jesus Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 3:58 pm

I have no words. Ben fucking blows like the wind. Heads need to roll after this loss, no excuse. KC will eat us alive next week too
Back to top Go down
Rick5895
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 3:59 pm

TollingtheBell26 wrote:
Fire todd haley PLEASE

SMH!! How the hell is this Haleys fault??!! 5 pics, 2 of them pic 6's and it's the OC's fault??!!  As for play calling which I'm sure you say sucked , how do you know that ben isn't checking off or calling what he wants?  Looked alot to me like he was checking off a lot today.  Ben has been off all year and today was the worst I've ever seen him play.  
I've heard said..if you're thinking of retiring then you've already retired.  This is not on any coach, this is ALL on Ben.
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 4:00 pm

Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 Retire-early

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 4:00 pm

KC is going to destroy us. They are literally licking their chops right now.

(Steelers please make me eat crow)

Last edited by IowaSteeler927 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 4:08 pm

We've gone from a high probability to go to the SB to "everyone wants to play us".
Ben looks like a guy who came back for the money.
Bryant blows and his default replacement Hunter reminds us why he was available.
What a fucking disgrace.

Oh yeah,we made up for all this by NOT TACKLING!!!
Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 4:22 pm

Well, I think next game will tell us a lot: if Ben's just been in a slump or this is really it for him
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 5:13 pm

He was quoted saying "Maybe I just dont have it anymore". Good then retire
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 5:23 pm

TollingtheBell26 wrote:
He was quoted saying "Maybe I just dont have it anymore". Good then retire

One media outlet I read said that he said it facetiously. Either way, still not something that he should've said. I find no humor in how abysmal this team played. I find no humor in getting our asses handed to us at Heinz Field. I find no humor in losing to bottom dwellers like Chicago and Jacksonville in a season that was supposed to be dedicated to the memory of Mr. Rooney.

Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 5:57 pm

I don't care who you play, whether it be a high school team, a junior college team, a college team, MUCH less an NFL team, when you turn the ball over 5 times, 2 for touchdowns, 2 others in field position to set up touchdowns, your ain't gonna beat anybody I just talked about, anybody... Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Are the Jaguars really a contender this year?
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:20 pm

Steelcitian wrote:

They could be. But Kansas City looks like the frontrunner, they've been lights out on all phases this year.
Back to top Go down
JPPT1974

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 1:02 am

Steelers just were not all there. Despite being "present!"

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 2:19 am

Steelcitian wrote:

Blake Bortles is their quarterback,

We just...you know

Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 7:31 pm

Lokki wrote:
The O definitely needs to step up.  The Jags have a good D and it isn't going to help if the Offense is stagnant again.  

Not gonna say that I called it, but I called it.

Also, I started the Jags D in fantasy. Still lost this week though. :(
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 5:52 am

Lokki wrote:
Lokki wrote:
The O definitely needs to step up.  The Jags have a good D and it isn't going to help if the Offense is stagnant again.  

Also, I started the Jags D in fantasy.  Still lost this week though.  :(  

Don't you just love it when one of your players, or your defense has a stellar week and you still manage to lose? I hate that. It's like when I had Ben and Brown on my fantasy team a couple of seasons ago and still managed to lose a game one of the weeks that Ben threw the 6TDs in one game. Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 294855916

I still have faith that this team can come together and turn things around. If they go into Arrowhead and get absolutely trampled though, that faith will really start to erode.

Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 2:11 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Lokki wrote:
Lokki wrote:

Also, I started the Jags D in fantasy.  Still lost this week though.  :(  

Don't you just love it when one of your players, or your defense has a stellar week and you still manage to lose? I hate that. It's like when I had Ben and Brown on my fantasy team a couple of seasons ago and still managed to lose a game one of the weeks that Ben threw the 6TDs in one game. Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 294855916

I still have faith that this team can come together and turn things around. If they go into Arrowhead and get absolutely trampled though, that faith will really start to erode.

This week is a critical point of the season for this team. Everyone, the media, even a big percentage of their own fanbase are starting to count them out. Good teams fight back against adversity, but if they get blown out, it's basically game over.

Basically this week will show if the Steelers have that resolve of a champion. Honestly though, I won't hold my breath. Champions don't lose to chicago then get blown out at home.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 3:18 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
Basically this week will show if the Steelers have that resolve of a champion.

Exactly.

KC is playing extremely well, so I won't be too disappointed with a loss as long as the Steelers play like they belong on the same field. In this game, I'm not concerned about winning and losing. I just want them to start playing like we know they're capable of. If they do that, I'll be content, even if they lose.

With all that said, they'd better win. Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 5:16 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:
Basically this week will show if the Steelers have that resolve of a champion.

Exactly.

KC is playing extremely well, so I won't be too disappointed with a loss as long as the Steelers play like they belong on the same field. In this game, I'm not concerned about winning and losing. I just want them to start playing like we know they're capable of. If they do that, I'll be content, even if they lose.

With all that said, they'd better win. Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 1797695198

I agree 100%. Not expecting a win at KC in their house, but if they put up a fight and prove they belong with a top team, then I'll feel better about the team's direction.

Though it goes without saying, if they pull off a win, I'd be ecstatic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers   Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Jaguars at Steelers
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4