Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers @ Lions Game Evening Thread - Page 7 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers @ Lions Game Evening Thread

Go down 
+12
Rick5895
SteelerFreak58
Wallace108
Shalieve5090
JPPT1974
stlrtruck
IowaSteeler927
Steeler-in-west
SteelCity4Life
Fire Arians
Geordie
jak341
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Steelers @ Lions Game Evening Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Lions Game Evening Thread   Steelers @ Lions Game Evening Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:16 pm

jak341 wrote:
solardave wrote:
Rick5895 wrote:
To me , this is a sign of a good team, a team that will compete and possibly go to a super bowl.  We were awful on D except in the red zone, on O Ben was way off, we had huge dropped passes, yet we made enough plays on D and O to win.  These guys fought and played there asses off, I'll take this and not bitch, lol,

Rogers drops a TD pass. Ben overthrows how many passes? A bogus PI call on AB in the endzone. Yeah our defensive coverage was soft all game but we stiffened when we had to.
Haley needs to call the game like we're behind. Go for the throat and not let up until the bell.
Like I said in the other thread. This was one game I thought we'd loose so I'll take an ugly win all day.

I loved seeing the lack of PI calls during the game. The WR and CB both hand battling for the ball going up the field. That was great. The PI on Brown was crap. They weren't calling anything till that point.

I wouldn't have minded the call had AB come in with his hands close to his chest, but he had his hands out from him before he even got to the defender. Definitely a BS call. Like in 05, we're going to have to overcome adversity to win #7.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers @ Lions Game Evening Thread - Page 7 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Lions Game Evening Thread   Steelers @ Lions Game Evening Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 6:21 pm

as long as the Steelers don't hit a bump in the road with the way the defense has been playing they can ride this defense to a Superbowl win.

would really like a superbowl win this year so Ben can retire a winner.

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Lions Game Evening Thread   Steelers @ Lions Game Evening Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 8:48 pm

effyou515 wrote:
as long as the Steelers don't hit a bump in the road with the way the defense has been playing they can ride this defense to a Superbowl win.

would really like a superbowl win this year so Ben can retire a winner.

Yeah honestly I think Ben at this point in his career is at his best just managing the game and not trying to do too much. If they make it to the SB, it's going to be on the legs of Bell and the defense keeping them in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Lions Game Evening Thread   Steelers @ Lions Game Evening Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers @ Lions Game Evening Thread
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7