Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars Empty
PostSubject: Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars   Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 12:41 pm

“We didn’t play good, Jacksonville came out and they wanted it more than us. We didn’t start playing good football, for real, on offense, until the second half … For me, when I was out there playing, I had a sense they were playing with more energy … I get my first carry, they’re in the backfield and then getting up talking trash, they had more energy, you know what I’m saying.”

When asked why his team didn’t have that same energy, Bell’s answer was somewhat surprising.

“I did, but you can’t control everybody, you know what I’m saying. I did, I wanted that game badly.”

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2018/02/03/leveon-bell-claims-certain-teammates-were-not-ready-to-play-football-against-jaguars/
-----------------

This confirms what most of us already knew. They expected to roll over the Jags and were already focused on the Patriots*.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars   Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 12:47 pm

Coaches weren't ready to coach either.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

PostSubject: Re: Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars   Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:48 pm

I and others were pissed on Twitter that Ben didn't play in week 17.

He ALWAYS comes out slow after bye weeks, injuries or not.

It's probably the biggest weakness in his game.

Btw, Bell missed Friday's walk-through, and was late to the stadium on Sunday (along with supposedly Jerry O and Todd Haley).

Bell should invest in a mirror.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars   Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:56 pm

Throwing team mates under the bus... nice...

They need to let him go. The dude is a cancer. Star status has went to his dome. Pick up a FA back for 7or 8 million a year and we will be good to go. He is going to be a huge mistake if this team resigns him. His skills are great but the drama and immaturity are not going to help this team at all.

Not to mention it was Tomlins Defense that lost the game for them at the end of it all... the O put up 42 points against the number 2defense in the league what more do you want...
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars   Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 9:20 pm

Crash wrote:
I and others were pissed on Twitter that Ben didn't play in week 17.  

He ALWAYS comes out slow after bye weeks, injuries or not.

It's probably the biggest weakness in his game.  

Btw, Bell missed Friday's walk-through, and was late to the stadium on Sunday (along with supposedly Jerry O and Todd Haley).  

Bell should invest in a mirror.  

I disagree. Yeah he may have started a little slow but almost 500 yards and 5 touchdowns. There is nothing else  he could have done, other than a sneak on fourth and an inch. This was totally on the defense.  They were the ones not ready. I still don't get booting Haley and not Butler.

Oh, and Bell... STFU.

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars   Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 9:50 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Throwing team mates under the bus... nice...

They need to let him go. The dude is a cancer. Star status has went to his dome. Pick up a FA back for 7or 8 million a year and we will be good to go. He is going to be a huge mistake if this team resigns him. His skills are great but the drama and immaturity are not going to help this team at all.

Not to mention it was Tomlins Defense that lost the game for them at the end of it all... the O put up 42 points against the number 2defense in the league what more do you want...

Time will tell.

This tumor is gone tho....

Source: Haley may have leaked Le'Veon Bell's practice status

Todd Haley may have thrown Le'Veon Bell under the bus on his way out of Pittsburgh.

A source has told 247Sports that Haley may have leaked that Bell missed most of the team's Friday practice in preparation for the team's playoff game against the Jaguars and that he arrived late to the team's locker room on the day of the game. Bell's practice/game day statuses were published by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette three days after Haley was informed by Mike Tomlin that his contract would not be renewed. Haley has since signed on to become the Browns' offense coordinator

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Bolt/Source-Todd-Haley-may-have-leaked-Pittsburgh-Steelers-RB-LeVeon-Bells-practice-status-114546530

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

PostSubject: Re: Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars   Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 9:55 pm

Haley's offense is dog shit.

And off the field he's a mess.

They BOTH should have been shit-canned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars   Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars Empty

Back to top Go down

Bell claims certain teammates were 'not ready to play football' against Jaguars
Page 1 of 1