Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBradshaw: “If I had a son ... I would not let him play football” Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Bradshaw: “If I had a son ... I would not let him play football”

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Bradshaw: “If I had a son ... I would not let him play football” Empty
PostSubject: Bradshaw: “If I had a son ... I would not let him play football”   Bradshaw: “If I had a son ... I would not let him play football” EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw became the latest former NFL player to say he wouldn’t let his son play football.

For Bradshaw, the situation is hypothetical: He doesn’t have a son. But the former Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback made his opinion clear while appearing on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno with his daughter last night.

“If I had a son today . . . I would not let him play football,” Bradshaw said.

Bradshaw told Leno he had six serious concussions during his career (via Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio). Bradshaw also expressed doubts about football’s future.

“There will be a time in the next decade where we will not see football as it is,” he said.

Bradshaw’s harshest comments came about the league’s treatment of former players.

http://tracking.si.com/2012/06/14/terry-bradshaw-former-players-concussions/?xid=si_nfl

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Bradshaw: “If I had a son ... I would not let him play football”   Bradshaw: “If I had a son ... I would not let him play football” EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:56 pm

He's right. Because it's now P.C. to care they make a show by screwing with the rules but click this link to buy "the greatest hits of 2011" featuring James Harrison. Don't get me started!!1 Bradshaw: “If I had a son ... I would not let him play football” 1797695198
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Bradshaw: “If I had a son ... I would not let him play football”   Bradshaw: “If I had a son ... I would not let him play football” EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw became the latest former NFL player to say he wouldn’t let his son play football.

For Bradshaw, the situation is hypothetical: He doesn’t have a son. But the former Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback made his opinion clear while appearing on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno with his daughter last night.

If I had a son today . . . I would not let him play football,” Bradshaw said.

Bradshaw told Leno he had six serious concussions during his career (via Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio). Bradshaw also expressed doubts about football’s future.

“There will be a time in the next decade where we will not see football as it is,” he said.

Bradshaw’s harshest comments came about the league’s treatment of former players.

http://tracking.si.com/2012/06/14/terry-bradshaw-former-players-concussions/?xid=si_nfl

kind of hard to make that call if you dont have a son Bradshaw: “If I had a son ... I would not let him play football” 2087824411

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bradshaw: “If I had a son ... I would not let him play football”   Bradshaw: “If I had a son ... I would not let him play football” Empty

Back to top Go down

Bradshaw: “If I had a son ... I would not let him play football”
Page 1 of 1