Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers Empty
PostSubject: Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers   Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers EmptyTue May 15, 2018 11:44 am

We all had fun speculating who could buy the Carolina Panthers. From Diddy and Steph Curry to a bunch of NASCAR team owners, drivers and executives, many were considering bidding. But in the end, given the other NFL owners needed to approve these new owners, they’re set to unsurprisingly accept a bid from someone who is already in the NFL owners club.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter and Seth Wickersham report that Pittsburgh Steelers minority owner David Tepper is set to sign the paperwork to buy the Panthers. Once the paperwork is signed, the owners will vote next Tuesday to likely approve.

http://thecomeback.com/nfl/steelers-minority-owner-david-tepper-set-to-buy-panthers.html

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers   Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers EmptyTue May 15, 2018 3:42 pm

become part owner with the Steelers then buy your own team.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers   Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers EmptyWed May 16, 2018 3:31 am

Now the Steelers are training new owners? "Let’s hope Tepper does a better job than Haslam."I think he can't do much worse Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers   Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:36 pm

if wally would lend me 2 billion, i could buy them.. Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers 3135543967
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers   Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers EmptyFri May 18, 2018 4:40 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
if wally would lend me 2 billion, i could buy them.. Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers 3135543967

Go Fund Me. Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers   Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers minority owner David Tepper set to buy Panthers
Page 1 of 1