Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBell and Brown Come in at #5 and #2 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018 List Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Bell and Brown Come in at #5 and #2 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018 List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Bell and Brown Come in at #5 and #2 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018 List Empty
PostSubject: Bell and Brown Come in at #5 and #2 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018 List   Bell and Brown Come in at #5 and #2 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018 List EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 3:30 am

Bell:

Brown:

Love that Brown finally came in higher than #4. It's painfully obvious he's the best WR in the league and the past two years they've had him at #4 with Julio Jones being ranked ahead of him which I thought was a bit ridiculous. Bell at #5 is nice as well.

Ben came in at #18 which I found a bit perplexing. Carson Wentz who didn't even make it through the whole season comes in at #3, but Ben is #18? Just seems kind of asinine to me, but the list is voted on by the players and based on how these lists have shaken out in the past I guess it really shouldn't be a surprise at this point.

Bell and Brown Come in at #5 and #2 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018 List PaKS9WC
"Success isn't owned, it's leased and the rent is due every day." - TJ Watt
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

Bell and Brown Come in at #5 and #2 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018 List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bell and Brown Come in at #5 and #2 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018 List   Bell and Brown Come in at #5 and #2 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018 List EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 10:25 am

The insane thing about this is the farce; Brady #1. #1 most over rated player. Bell at 5 makes sense and AB at 2 is deserved. Ben should be in the top ten and Wentz is also over rated at his young yet unproven age IMO.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Bell and Brown Come in at #5 and #2 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018 List   Bell and Brown Come in at #5 and #2 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018 List EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 3:46 am

Brady is hugely overrated. They act like that team has zero talent and that he does everything himself. Is he a great QB? Yes. Is he the greatest of all time? No. Brady has had the benefit of playing in a pass happy league most of his career, behind ridiculous offensive line talent. Had Brady been drafted by Cleveland I don't think he'd have half the career he's had. Not to mention I think his legacy should be tarnished by the fact that his team cheated, they were caught cheating, and they've been caught bending the rules and cheating numerous times during his tenure as the starting QB.

I know it might be the homer pick, but Antonio Brown should've been #1 in my honest opinion. This is a guy that was also a 6th Round Draft pick out of a much smaller school than Brady went to. Despite missing three entire games, Brown still lead the league in receiving. He puts up numbers better than a guy in Julio Jones that should be outplaying him based on his intangibles and talent. Brown is the most phenomenal receiver I've ever witnessed in person. They're just giving Brady #1 because of the media love affair with him and the Patriots*.

I agree Ben definitely should've been in the Top 10 as well. I don't think he's Top 5 in my honest opinion but he should've been in there right behind Brees. Brees should've been rated ahead of Wentz. Wentz threw a bunch of TDs, but put up less yards than Brees did. Brees was the much better, more well rounded QB. Brees had nearly a 72% completion percentage to Wentz's 60.2%. That's a huge difference.

Bell and Brown Come in at #5 and #2 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018 List PaKS9WC
"Success isn't owned, it's leased and the rent is due every day." - TJ Watt
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bell and Brown Come in at #5 and #2 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018 List   Bell and Brown Come in at #5 and #2 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018 List Empty

Back to top Go down

Bell and Brown Come in at #5 and #2 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018 List
Page 1 of 1