Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list

Go down 
+4
WVABE
effyou515
Galax Steeler
Wallace108
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list Empty
PostSubject: 2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list   2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 1:36 am

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2017/06/25/2-steelers-land-on-nfls-most-hated-players-list/amp/

No surprise ...

2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list Usatsi_9832918-e1485275813433

2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list Harrison

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: 2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list   2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 5:19 am

2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list 798776511

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: 2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list   2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:03 am

strange they listed two of my favorite players. 2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list 1797695198
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: 2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list   2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 5:42 pm

Good, to bad they aren't #1&#2.
Back to top Go down
JPPT1974

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: 2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list   2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 6:00 pm

The latter is the one that should be on the list. Not really the former as Big Ben really has mellowed out and now a family man.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: 2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list   2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 4:02 am

JPPT1974 wrote:
The latter is the one that should be on the list. Not really the former as Big Ben really has mellowed out and now a family man.

I disagree about Harrison. He's hated by Goodell but I don't think other teams or fans hate him. It's not like he's a dirty player.
As far as Ben is concerned I think jealousy plays in with opposing fans. Kinda like how we are with Ray Lewis. I still don't like him but if he had played for us I'd probably look at him in a different light.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: 2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list   2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 5:18 am

See my sig below...

They hate us cause they ain't us.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: 2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list   2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 7:12 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
See my sig below...

Always loved Lambert's HOF speech. My favorite player ever.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: 2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list   2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 8:19 am

solardave wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
See my sig below...

Always loved Lambert's HOF speech. My favorite player ever.

One of my favorites as well. If you think of the Steelers the first picture that should come to your mind is that picture of Jack Lambert staring menacingly with a bunch of missing teeth.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: 2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list   2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 10:59 am

solardave wrote:
I disagree about Harrison. He's hated by Goodell but I don't think other teams or fans hate him. It's not like he's a dirty player.

I can't speak for fans of most teams, but I can tell you that Browns fans hate him and think he's a dirty player.

But they're Browns fans ... they don't understand what good football looks like. 2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list 552320175

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: 2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list   2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 1:40 pm

I don't understand how anybody can hate Harrison (unless they're ravens or cardinals fans). The guy has been an underdog story his whole career. Went from undrafted rookie getting cut 3 times, to defensive player of the year. And when everyone's saying he's too old to play, he's proving the doubters wrong by not only playing, but at a pretty high level.

The guy doesn't use PEDs obviously, and gets it done by just sheer will and hard work. How can you hate the guy?

And he's not a dirty player, he's just nasty. Collisions involving this guy are going to be violent regardless of where he hits you, he's a good 260+ pounds of pure muscle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list   2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Steelers land on NFL's most hated players list
Page 1 of 1