Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)

Go down 
+8
jak341
vasteeler
IowaSteeler927
Lokki
Shalieve5090
effyou515
solardave
Stella Nation
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:15 pm

big big changes are need for the steelers this offseason.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:16 pm

anothe fucked up pass from ben, he's done.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:16 pm

Yes, three yard passes, because they've been working the entire second half.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:17 pm

another deep ball thrown short.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:17 pm

ben int. get this fucking 20 million bum out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Straight up retarded throw. Forcing it to AB yet again.

Garbage. That's all I can really say. This team is trash.

effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:19 pm

defense is charm tissues soft.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:21 pm

steelers are not going to win to many shot out game with ben pulling the trigger. got the dig ben lovers here. cut him and save 17 million next year.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:23 pm

47 total yard in the 2nd half ben sucks.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:23 pm

sorry ben doesn't suck he blows.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:24 pm

sorry ben doesn't suck he blows.

Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:24 pm

I see no reason at all to have hope for this season, and I almost said that in the first quarter. I guess I should have anyway.

Someone needs to go. I don't know if it's Butler or Colbert's poor draft picks. This game has been absolutely infuriating. A complete and total team failure. 1 touchdown, piss poor defense, no offense for most of the night.

I'm sick and tired of having headaches every time I watch this team. Must be a fun prospect sitting at the bottom of the AFC North with the Browns.

And by the way, I shut the TV off after Ben threw the pick. I'm just done. This garbage is not worth watching anymore.

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 1505004552
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:26 pm

SteelCity4Life wrote:
I see no reason at all to have hope for this season, and I almost said that in the first quarter. I guess I should have anyway.

Someone needs to go. I don't know if it's Butler or Colbert's poor draft picks. This game has been absolutely infuriating. A complete and total team failure. 1 touchdown, piss poor defense, no offense for most of the night.

I'm sick and tired of having headaches every time I watch this team. Must be a fun prospect sitting at the bottom of the AFC North with the Browns.

And by the way, I shut the TV off after Ben threw the pick. I'm just done. This garbage is not worth watching anymore.

i/ll start get red of ben,

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:28 pm

maybe if we can get opposing defenses play 20 yard down field ben could have a good game.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:30 pm

how much rent are the browns charging the steelers for that spot in the basement. Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 1549491426

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:32 pm

steelers have been drafting athlete instead of football players on defense and it is showing.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:46 pm

This team is a massive disappointment. Tomlin has no control over his players. All of the stupid social media comments and distractions this team has had over the years finally boiled over into a complete circus this offseason when Bell decided to be a complete ego-maniacal diva. Tomlin sat by idly while his players traded barbs through the sports media. AB who is also a giant diva has to once again open his big fat mouth to the sports media to support Bell which goes to show there's a divide in the locker room. Tomlin should've shut this shit down a long, long time ago. He failed to do that and it poured into the regular season with Bell continuing his idiotic holdout. Now we actively have one of our star players literally "liking" it when our team loses as he sees it as a confirmation of his choice to holdout. Bell sits in Miami riding jet skis and hanging out in strip clubs causing an even bigger distraction for this team than he already had before.

The Steelers come out to open the season and tie with a mediocre Browns team. First red flag. Then we get beat by KC at home giving up 6TD passes to a first year starter. We barely scrape by a Tampa Bay squad and nearly give up a 20 point lead. Now we let our most hated divisional rival march into our house and embarrass us. During these games AB is a total distraction. He throws a temper tantrum and yells at his coach on the sideline during the Chiefs game. Then skips a team meeting. More distractions. Watching him during games his body language sucks, he makes a play here and there but he looks to me to be giving a poor effort by his normal standards and his attitude just seems off.

Our defense is a damn dumpster fire. They can't do anything right. They literally live off of luck. Tonight they surprisingly held up enough to keep us in the game, and the one thing we could rely upon (our offense) decided they only needed to play for one quarter of a game...

This team is a joke right now, and to be quite honest it makes me sick watching them. Tomlin standing around with his deer-in-the-headlights look while we commit stupid undisciplined mistakes, and our defense can't stop the mighty Joe Flacco.... Keith Butler looks like he doesn't even know what year it is, or who the current President of the United States is. Randy Fichtner's offense is throwing 3 yard passes against an aggressive Raven's defense with fast linebackers and a secondary that can fly to the ball and tackle... Ben decides to have his worst showing of the year so far.

This just stinks. The whole thing stinks. I have no confidence in this team. They look like a locker room divided, just going out and taking the field and going through the motions.

Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:58 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I'm not one for calling for coaches heads but I want Keith Butler gone. His defense is the worst Steelers defense I've ever personally watched. Giving out TDs like Oprah giving out gifts to her audience. Literally nothing has gotten better since Week 1. These guys can't cover, they can't line up, they're confused, they're out of position. Looking like some struggling JV squad out there.

Our offense is literally going to have to do everything to win games this season, because our defense is so bad we might as well not even field one.

Good luck with that Tomlin and Butler go way back.

Why Steelers Chose Keith Butler to Succeed Dick LeBeau

https://www.pittsburghmagazine.com/Pittsburgh-Magazine/December-2015/Why-Steelers-Chose-Keith-Butler-to-Succeed-Dick-LeBeau/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 12:04 am

Mach1 wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I'm not one for calling for coaches heads but I want Keith Butler gone. His defense is the worst Steelers defense I've ever personally watched. Giving out TDs like Oprah giving out gifts to her audience. Literally nothing has gotten better since Week 1. These guys can't cover, they can't line up, they're confused, they're out of position. Looking like some struggling JV squad out there.

Our offense is literally going to have to do everything to win games this season, because our defense is so bad we might as well not even field one.

Good luck with that Tomlin and Butler go way back.

Why Steelers Chose Keith Butler to Succeed Dick LeBeau

https://www.pittsburghmagazine.com/Pittsburgh-Magazine/December-2015/Why-Steelers-Chose-Keith-Butler-to-Succeed-Dick-LeBeau/

The whole reason they got rid of Lebeau was because of how poorly the defense was playing, fast forward to the Keith Butler era and I think it's actually gotten worse than in Lebeau's last couple of seasons. Butler/Tomlin are absolutely to blame for the state of this defense.

effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 12:38 am

one thing the Steelers coaching staff should of learned by not blitzing in this game is the Steelers have only one NFL quality DB and that is CB Haden which was a free agent pick up Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 3798349058 I like Edmunds but he's a rookie.

one thing I can say the Steelers DBs are good at chasing wide open receivers. Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 3798349058

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 6:19 am

Quote from Will Graves, who interviewed Flacco last night.

"Joe Flacco: "It's not like today was the toughest Pittsburgh Steeler games I've ever played. I've played really really tough football games against these guys and probably thrown for 150 but I take pride in some of those games because I battled really really hard."

https://twitter.com/WillGravesAP/status/1046625983544143872?s=19
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 7:55 am

The Steelers have no heart.
The Steelers have no desire.
The Steelers have no emotion.

The Steelers have a HUGE PROBLEM for the rest of this season, and the off season.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 8:21 am

Art  and Dan Rooney are rolling over in their graves right now. Statistically we have to be in the bottom defensively.
We don't fair much better on Offense. What this team needs right now (discipline)no coach is willing to do. What this team needs right now (leadership) no player is willing to do.

I used the word team when in fact we are not a team. We are a bunch of selfish individuals who don't care about anyone else. In a season where we should be winning games for Shazier instead we get this shit storm of season.

I don't know how much more time I'll waste this year suffering through these remaining games. I always said if it got to the point where I could not in good conscious root for the Steelers I would quit watching the NFL. I'm not there yet but I'm closer than I've ever been and I've been a rabid fan since the mid 70s. In this time I have seen some bad teams but never one so disjointed. Whether we as fans like it or not. Whether we can't see any viable options. I think it's time to start a search for our 4th coach in 50 years. I say this because we've been the most stable team for decades but I ask everyone where the stability is right now.

I know I'm spoiled by our success but this league hangs their collective hats on what have you done for me lately. This is a business. Here's an example: Papa John started a pizza empire but when he went off the reservation the board kicked him to the curb. Tom Landry was a God in Dallas and they kicked him to the curb.
I also know this is the watered down version of professional football but if you are being paid like these guys are you should drink a great big cup of STFU and play the damn game like it was savage as hell. Keep in mind you can't call the QBs mother names any more like you could in the 90s. Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 2913999526 Keep in mind that tackling should still be a means to an end. You can still cover a receiver without drawing a flag. Well,maybe. Throw the ball to the man that's open. Not the one who is triple covered.
I know I'm not smart enough to coach. I'm not sure I'm even knowledgeable enough to brake down games so let me end this post with this. If a dumbass like me can figure out something is seriously wrong here. Why can't our coaches?
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 12:28 pm

solardave wrote:
Art  and Dan Rooney are rolling over in their graves right now. Statistically we have to be in the bottom defensively.
We don't fair much better on Offense. What this team needs right now (discipline)no coach is willing to do. What this team needs right now (leadership) no player is willing to do.

I used the word team when in fact we are not a team. We are a bunch of selfish individuals who don't care about anyone else. In a season where we should be winning games for Shazier instead we get this shit storm of season.

I don't know how much more time I'll waste this year suffering through these remaining games. I always said if it got to the point where I could not in good conscious root for the Steelers I would quit watching the NFL. I'm not there yet but I'm closer than I've ever been and I've been a rabid fan since the mid 70s. In this time I have seen some bad teams but never one so disjointed. Whether we as fans like it or not. Whether we can't see any viable options. I think it's time to start a search for our 4th coach in 50 years. I say this because we've been the most stable team for decades but I ask everyone where the stability is right now.

I know I'm spoiled by our success but this league hangs their collective hats on what have you done for me lately. This is a business. Here's an example: Papa John started a pizza empire but when he went off the reservation the board kicked him to the curb. Tom Landry was a God in Dallas and they kicked him to the curb.
I also know this is the watered down version of professional football but if you are being paid like these guys are you should drink a great big cup of STFU and play the damn game like it was savage as hell. Keep in mind you can't call the QBs mother names any more like you could in the 90s. Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 2913999526 Keep in mind that tackling should still be a means to an end. You can still cover a receiver without drawing a flag. Well,maybe. Throw the ball to the man that's open. Not the one who is triple covered.
I know I'm not smart enough to coach. I'm not sure I'm even knowledgeable enough to brake down games so let me end this post with this. If a dumbass like me can figure out something is seriously wrong here. Why can't our coaches?

The standard is the standard.

Tomlin is being exposed as the average at best coach that he is. This has been happening for several years now, unprepared, out coached out played, lack of leadership, all talk and cliches, zero adjustments square peg round hole, and so on...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 7:16 pm

Yep,,, the Steelers should of hired Carolina Panthers headcoach Ron Rivera instead of Tomlin when they both were being interviewed for the headcoaching job back in the day. at least Rivera had NFL playing and coaching experience. but he is 10 years older the Tomlin and we all know the Steelers like to hire 30 something headcoaches.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)   Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next