Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTomlin: Please keep talking about Steelers age Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Tomlin: Please keep talking about Steelers age

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Tomlin: Please keep talking about Steelers age Empty
PostSubject: Tomlin: Please keep talking about Steelers age   Tomlin: Please keep talking about Steelers age EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on September 6, 2011

It’s hard not to notice that the Steelers defense is a little long in the tooth.

The topic of over-30 Pittsburgh defenders grew in recent weeks as James Harrison struggled to get into regular season shape. Nine Steelers defenders will be over 30 this season. Steelers coach Mike Tomlin has heard the talk and implored the media to “keep talking” about how old the defense is.

“You’re making my job easy,” Tomlin said with a smile at his Tuesday press conference, via Steelers.com.

Tomlin was extremely confident that he didn’t have to worry about Harrison. He joked that Harrison may be “sandbagging” everyone by saying he’s only 75-80% healthy.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/06/mike-tomlin-asks-media-to-keep-talking-about-steelers-age/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin: Please keep talking about Steelers age   Tomlin: Please keep talking about Steelers age EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:58 pm

tomlin is the freaking man!!!!!

i was skeptical when he was first hired, truth be told i was totally against it. i wanted nothing to do with this guy. i felt the same way about cowher. during both of their introductions i thought "what the hell are the steelers doing"

Tomlin: Please keep talking about Steelers age 1505004552 ive never been so happy to be wrong

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin: Please keep talking about Steelers age   Tomlin: Please keep talking about Steelers age EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:09 pm

vasteeler wrote:
tomlin is the freaking man!!!!!

i was skeptical when he was first hired, truth be told i was totally against it. i wanted nothing to do with this guy. i felt the same way about cowher. during both of their introductions i thought "what the hell are the steelers doing"

Tomlin: Please keep talking about Steelers age 1505004552 ive never been so happy to be wrong
I'll do ya one better, va. Up until last season, I wasn't convinced that Tomlin wasn't just another George Siefert or Barry Switzer, who both took over great teams and won Super Bowls with the talent that had been put in place before they even got there. But last season finally convinced me that Tomlin is the real deal. He faced a lot of adversity and distractions last season but still got the Steelers to the Super Bowl. And as much as I loved Cowher, if I had a chance right now to pick either coach going forward, I'd pick Tomlin. Like you, I'm happy that I was wrong. Tomlin: Please keep talking about Steelers age 3056903510

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin: Please keep talking about Steelers age   Tomlin: Please keep talking about Steelers age Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomlin: Please keep talking about Steelers age
Page 1 of 1