Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeThe familiar looks a bit different Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

The familiar looks a bit different

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

The familiar looks a bit different Empty
PostSubject: The familiar looks a bit different   The familiar looks a bit different EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:10 pm

By Bob Labriola - Steelers Digest

These franchises have more history with each other than they have with any other team in the NFL. They have played at least twice every season since 1950, because before the Ravens were the Ravens they were the original Cleveland Browns. They have been in the same division since the 1970 merger, and since the Ravens were formed in 1996, one or the other has won the division title 10 times.

To listen to Mike Tomlin, though, the word to describe the 33rd meeting between the Steelers and Ravens is not familiarity but uncertainty.

“As I sit here today, I am probably a little bit more uneasy than I normally am when we play these guys, because they have so many new guys that we have to account for,” said Tomlin during his Tuesday news conference. “I think that’s something that needs to be stated up front about this. They probably know more about us than we know about them. I think (General Manager) Ozzie Newsome and company have been active this offseason in terms of improving their team. And it’s evident when you look at preseason tape when you look at some of the new guys that they have playing positions for them.”

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/The-familiar-looks-a-bit-different/43828b22-388c-4472-ade5-bfe49018dccd

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

The familiar looks a bit different Empty
PostSubject: Re: The familiar looks a bit different   The familiar looks a bit different EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:09 am

AKA their formula for victory was subpar when compare to the Steelers fomula for victory. They realized the machine was broke, so now they are trying to fix it.

The familiar looks a bit different
Page 1 of 1