Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBroncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Broncos request permission to interview Munchak

Go down 
+14
SteelerFreak58
IowaSteeler927
Shalieve5090
jak341
stlrtruck
LambertWardSteel
muncher
Drizztbob
Great Randino
effyou515
solardave
Mach1
Lokki
Wallace108
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 10:22 am

We got lucky we are not losing Munch.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:39 pm

Now I see they still want to add him to the coaching staff. I hope he stays put
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 4:00 pm

He's gone. Just came over the wire.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 4:16 pm

Yep. Left Pittsburgh for a "lateral move". What an absolute shit show this is turning into.

Last edited by jak341 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
muncher

PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 4:23 pm

im actually happy for him. he didnt get exaxtly what he wanted but he wasnt afraid to gamble and see if the next place is better.
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 5:16 pm

This ship is sinking...why won't Tomlin go down with it??

Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 5:43 pm

Pretty sad when the guy leaves for the exact same job with a diff team. Meanwhile were still waiting for these BIG changes they talked about
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 6:07 pm

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/14/munchaks-lateral-move-should-be-troubling-for-the-steelers/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Just goes to show people will jump ship quick if given the chance to get off the shit show!
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 7:29 pm

i remember a time when coaches and players WANTED to be in the steeler organization. i don't know if it's tomlin or Art rooney jr, but something is rotten in pittsburgh.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 7:33 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
i remember a time when coaches and players WANTED to be in the steeler organization. i don't know if it's tomlin or Art rooney jr, but something is rotten in pittsburgh.

Yes. There is something seriously wrong behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 9:08 pm

He has family in Denver...makes sense to me

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Jazzo

Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 9:19 pm

We are fucked. Everything is headed in the wrong direction so far. Hopefully whoever comes in as our next offensive line coach won't try to change what Munchak has built.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 8:54 am

I want to believe this is about family ties but deep down I suspect the worst is yet to come. I've been a fan for 45 years and I've never seen anything quite like this.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 4:52 pm

I believe family has a lot to do with this. As long as Ben is here Steelers will be better than Broncos. Steelers may turn or may have turned into a dumpster fire, but the Broncos under Elway are way worse. He's making coaching changes every year and keeps getting the wrong QB's every year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broncos request permission to interview Munchak   Broncos request permission to interview Munchak - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broncos request permission to interview Munchak
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2