Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be.

Go down 
+2
JPPT1974
solardave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. Empty
PostSubject: Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be.   Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 5:36 am

I think this is one of the key parts of this article......"The fallback from Roethlisberger's in-season public criticisms of Brown was immense. Brown was privately frustrated by the slights and didn't stay silent for long, tweeting on Feb. 16 that the quarterback has an "owner mentality." Former teammates such as Ryan Clark and Hines Ward have said Roethlisberger should keep his concerns private." Keep in mind Clark did say AB was a distraction early on.

http://www.espn.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/30259/how-steelers-dump-distractions-get-back-to-steeler-way
Back to top Go down
JPPT1974

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be.   Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:43 pm

It is all about unity. And moving on from off the field distractions hence Brown and Bell.

PostSubject: Re: Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be.   Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 11:06 pm

i dont think there is any pressure on ben or tomlin
ben isnt going anywhere the next couple years and rooney is happy with tomlin and the underachieving
he thinks there is no drama and the only issue was the kicker, a lb coach and rb coach
everything else is fine
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be.   Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 8:21 am

muncher wrote:
i dont think there is any pressure on ben or tomlin
ben isnt going anywhere the next couple years and rooney is happy with tomlin and the underachieving
he thinks there is no drama and the only issue was the kicker, a lb coach and rb coach
everything else is fine

Yep, everyting is F.I.N.E!!!!

F&*%ed Up
Insecure
Neurotic
Emotional

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be.   Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:39 pm

This is the result of the culture Tomlin has fostered and grown. It all could have been nipped in the bud early on, but no. Two of the best players in the NFL are moving on from Tomlins circus and refuse to play for the Steelers.

Move along nothing to see here.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be.   Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 2:31 pm

Mach1 wrote:
This is the result of the culture Tomlin has fostered and grown. It all could have been nipped in the bud early on, but no. Two of the best players in the NFL are moving on from Tomlins circus and refuse to play for the Steelers.

Hasn't anyone seen Colbert ( and Art II) walking around talking about how nothing's wrong in this locker room? I know Tomlin is the problem. I know he's done nothing yet to prove he can effectively discipline any player,especially the likes of Ben, AB or any other player worthy of a tag. Tomlin has the full support of management.

EYES WIDE SHUT!!!! Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. 2913999526

So we will most likely see more of the same as the next season begins. I am indeed wrong. THERE IS NO PRESSURE ON ANY OF THESE GUYS.
I guarandamntee you the Chief is rolling over in his grave right now.
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be.   Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 7:19 pm

It also doesn't help when Colbert says there's 52 children on the team and daddy Ben. Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. 294855916

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
muncher

PostSubject: Re: Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be.   Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 7:56 pm

solardave wrote:
Mach1 wrote:

Hasn't anyone seen Colbert ( and Art II) walking around talking about how nothing's wrong in this locker room? I know Tomlin is the problem. I know he's done nothing yet to prove he can  effectively discipline any player,especially the likes of Ben, AB or any other player worthy of a tag. Tomlin has the full support of management.

EYES WIDE SHUT!!!!  Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. 2913999526

So we will most likely see more of the same as the next season begins. I am indeed wrong. THERE IS NO PRESSURE ON ANY OF THESE GUYS.
I guarandamntee you the Chief is rolling over in his grave right now.

agreed.
how sweet it must be for them
rooney has the stadium sold out for years to come
colbert and tomlin are secure because rooney is happy with everything, except for the lb coach and rb coach
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be.   Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 1:09 pm

Maybe they want it that way? Maybe they want the malcontents to hit the road and if you are staying you know who is in charge?

Not saying its the smartest way to head but they did make a statement about how its going to proceed.
Back to top Go down
muncher

PostSubject: Re: Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be.   Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:05 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Maybe they want it that way? Maybe they want the malcontents to hit the road and if you are staying you know who is in charge?

Not saying its the smartest way to head but they did make a statement about how its going to proceed.

according to all of them, there isnt a locker room problem, its not a circus and there is no drama
colbert says tomlin does a great job at handling egos and attitudes
so, there isnt really a reason to trade AB other than AB wanting a trade
based on all that, it seems as tho next year will be status quo.............so the players are in charge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be.   Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pressure is on Ben, Tomlin and team leaders whoever they may be.
Page 1 of 1