Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeOfficial STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!

Go down 
+6
Drizztbob
Lokki
Stella Nation
solardave
Wallace108
IowaSteeler927
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 5:33 am

Stella Nation wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
Any idea for shipping costs to Belgium (Europe)?

Off the top of my head not sure, but would definitely be willing to look into it for you!

Thanks!

Hey Stella I was looking at the USPS Website, seems to put your shirt in a Priority Mail flat rate envelope it's something like $35 to ship it over to you. That's priority mail of course. I wonder if it'd be cheaper if I didn't use Priority Mail and put it into my own soft envelope or something along those lines.

Please PM me your address over there so I can go into the post office and get an accurate price for you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 2:35 am

PM sent!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 4:50 am

Stella Nation wrote:
PM sent!

Received, it is still looking like $35 and change for a large envelope at approximately 2lbs in weight. I doubt it'll weigh 2lbs with just a shirt in it, but that's the same price I was coming up with before when I looked into flat rate envelopes.

I will try and call UPS and Fedex today to get an idea as well, maybe they're cheaper.

Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 3:14 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
PM sent!

Received, it is still looking like $35 and change for a large envelope at approximately 2lbs in weight. I doubt it'll weigh 2lbs with just a shirt in it, but that's the same price I was coming up with before when I looked into flat rate envelopes.

I will try and call UPS and Fedex today to get an idea as well, maybe they're cheaper.

Thanks for your efforts!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 3:24 am

Stella Nation wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
PM sent!

Thanks for your efforts!

No problem. I talked to a couple of buddies of mine on FB who have shipped internationally (one of them runs his own business). Both of them said that USPS flat rate was the cheapest way to ship internationally. From what I've personally gathered from USPS it wasn't that cheap according to their website but I'm going to try and call them today and see if I can get someone to tell me over the phone what it will cost to ship internationally to you.

Sorry for getting behind schedule guys. I have been extremely busy as of late between work, and having to take my dog to the vet because of his deteriorating health. Work has been busy to the point that I haven't had the free time to get on here that I normally do.

We are still a couple orders short of 12, so I am hoping with a little more time that a couple more orders might come in. I am going to extend the deadline to the end of this month as such. We literally only need two more shirts ordered to get the bulk pricing so if anyone could help out, it would be greatly appreciated!

Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 9:05 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
PM sent!

Thanks for your efforts!

No problem. I talked to a couple of buddies of mine on FB who have shipped internationally (one of them runs his own business). Both of them said that USPS flat rate was the cheapest way to ship internationally. From what I've personally gathered from USPS it wasn't that cheap according to their website but I'm going to try and call them today and see if I can get someone to tell me over the phone what it will cost to ship internationally to you.

Sorry for getting behind schedule guys. I have been extremely busy as of late between work, and having to take my dog to the vet because of his deteriorating health. Work has been busy to the point that I haven't had the free time to get on here that I normally do.

We are still a couple orders short of 12, so I am hoping with a little more time that a couple more orders might come in. I am going to extend the deadline to the end of this month as such. We literally only need two more shirts ordered to get the bulk pricing so if anyone could help out, it would be greatly appreciated!

I'd be willing to cover the shipping costs (whatever it may be) as well as order a couple of extra shirts if we can't meet the deadline, just keep me in the loop.

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 9:11 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
I'm interested, but I'm still waiting for those shipping costs to Europe Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 2981382511

I think Iowa should deliver it personally. That's what a true Steelers fan would do. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 184121345 Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 1797695198

Then you should let Iowa mail it to you and you deliver it to Europe.

#TrueFanThatYouAre

You're well aware of my poor navigation skills. I'm lucky if I can find Europe on a map. I'd end up in Asia or Africa. Assuming I'd be able to find my way out of Ohio.

Maybe I can pick it up in Asia or Africa then Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 1797695198

You'll recognize me easily. I'll be the one wandering around aimlessly trying to figure out where the hell I'm at.

This is true. Textbook Wally mannerisms. Also follow the stench of beer. And Ohio.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 11:11 am

bayz101 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
I'm interested, but I'm still waiting for those shipping costs to Europe Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 2981382511

I think Iowa should deliver it personally. That's what a true Steelers fan would do. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 184121345 Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 1797695198

Then you should let Iowa mail it to you and you deliver it to Europe.

#TrueFanThatYouAre

You're well aware of my poor navigation skills. I'm lucky if I can find Europe on a map. I'd end up in Asia or Africa. Assuming I'd be able to find my way out of Ohio.

Maybe I can pick it up in Asia or Africa then Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 1797695198

You'll recognize me easily. I'll be the one wandering around aimlessly trying to figure out where the hell I'm at.

This is true. Textbook Wally mannerisms. Also follow the stench of beer. And Ohio.

The smell of beer will lead you astray. In a twist no one saw coming, I quit drinking about 2 years ago. Straight edge, baby. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 2906524739

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 11:36 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
PM sent!

Thanks for your efforts!

Thanks again Iowa! Fingers crossed Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 1426860608
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 9:31 am

Stella Nation wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
PM sent!

Thanks for your efforts!

Thanks again Iowa! Fingers crossed Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 1426860608

Got ahold of my local USPS (Finally). The gal I talked to said it would be $25 to ship from here to you. So effectively you'd be looking at $44 for a shirt. I fully understand if you don't want to pay that much. So sorry for the delay!

Still need to sell a couple more shirts to hit magic #12 if anyone is interested! @bayz101 I know you said you might be.

Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 9:35 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
PM sent!

Thanks for your efforts!

Got ahold of my local USPS (Finally). The gal I talked to said it would be $25 to ship from here to you. So effectively you'd be looking at $44 for a shirt. I fully understand if you don't want to pay that much. So sorry for the delay!

Still need to sell a couple more shirts to hit magic #12 if anyone is interested!

Expensive indeed. I will think about it and let you know in a couple of days!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 9:50 am

Stella Nation wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
PM sent!

Thanks for your efforts!

Still need to sell a couple more shirts to hit magic #12 if anyone is interested!

Expensive indeed. I will think about it and let you know in a couple of days!

Sounds good. Don't feel like you have to just because, that is a lot to spend on a shirt!

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 11:38 am

I don't want to see anyone have to pay that much for an SX shirt. Iowa, Stella can pay what everyone else is paying in shipping. I'll pay the difference.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 1:31 am

Wallace108 wrote:
I don't want to see anyone have to pay that much for an SX shirt. Iowa, Stella can pay what everyone else is paying in shipping. I'll pay the difference.

That's mighty kind of you Wally. Stella if you're interested just let me know what size you need. $19 for anything up to an XL, $21 for anything 2XL or bigger.

Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 3:15 am

Wallace108 wrote:

Awesome! Thanks a lot Wallace! Very kind of you! Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 2551600555 Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 2551600555 Happy to be part of this forum Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 230572241
Let's split those extra shipping costs though, no problem for me to pay a little extra.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 3:19 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

That's mighty kind of you Wally. Stella if you're interested just let me know what size you need. $19 for anything up to an XL, $21 for anything 2XL or bigger.

L for me will be fine, PM me your paypal and I'll be you immediately. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 11:10 am

Stella Nation wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Awesome! Thanks a lot Wallace! Very kind of you! Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 2551600555 Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 2551600555 Happy to be part of this forum Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 230572241
Let's split those extra shipping costs though, no problem for me to pay a little extra.

Happy to have you here, my friend. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 230572241

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 3:26 am

This has been a long journey for these shirts! I can't wait to get the orders placed. I'm hoping since the place I use is under new owners that the quality is as good as it was before. I don't see why it wouldn't be but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks to everyone who has placed orders. This means a lot to me. I put in quite a bit of time going back and forth with The Vinyl Studio to get these shirts just right. I think they look great, and it should be a nice little way to get the forum name out there a little bit. I know I'll be wearing mine loud and proud!

It is awesome as well that two of these shirts will be making their way to our brother fans across the pond. One is going to Edinburgh, Scotland and the other to Belgium!

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 4:09 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
It is awesome as well that two of these shirts will be making their way to our brother fans across the pond. One is going to Edinburgh, Scotland and the other to Belgium!

If you need me to deliver those, let me know. I always wanted to visit Africa. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 1797695198

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 4:12 am

Wallace108 wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

If you need me to deliver those, let me know. I always wanted to visit Africa. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 1797695198

LoL, yeah if you want to deliver them that'd be great! Save us all those shipping fees!

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 4:23 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

LoL, yeah if you want to deliver them that'd be great! Save us all those shipping fees!

It would cost me more money in gas just trying to find my way out of Ohio. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 294855916

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 6:33 am

Wallace108 wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

It would cost me more money in gas just trying to find my way out of Ohio. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 294855916

Ha and all those toll roads you guys have up around those parts!

Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 8:41 am

Can't wait to get my shirt! Thanks again Iowa and Wally Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 3056903510
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 9:13 am

Wallace108 wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

ACE VENTURA SHIRT DETECTIVE! Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 3798349058
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 4:04 am

We have officially met the 12 order minimum, I will be calling The Vinyl Studio today to place the order. Thanks guys! Can't wait to get them, and to ship them out to everyone!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next