Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeOfficial STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!

Go down 
+6
Drizztbob
Lokki
Stella Nation
solardave
Wallace108
IowaSteeler927
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 5:17 pm

The order has officially been submitted!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 12:53 am

I want to give a public shoutout to Iowa for spearheading this project. From the original idea to where we're at now took a lot of time and effort on his part. From the outside, this might look like a simple project, but a lot of work went into the design alone. I'm sure the shirt maker will be happy to be done with us. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 1797695198

Anyway, thanks Iowa for putting in all the time and work to make this a reality. It wouldn't have happened without you. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 230572241

And thanks to everyone who bought a shirt in support of this forum, as well as everyone who continues to come here and contribute to this community. There's an endless amount of ways to spend your time on the internet. So to everyone who continues to make SX a part of their day, thank you.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 2:02 am

Wallace108 wrote:
I want to give a public shoutout to Iowa for spearheading this project. From the original idea to where we're at now took a lot of time and effort on his part. From the outside, this might look like a simple project, but a lot of work went into the design alone. I'm sure the shirt maker will be happy to be done with us. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 1797695198

Anyway, thanks Iowa for putting in all the time and work to make this a reality. It wouldn't have happened without you. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 230572241

And thanks to everyone who bought a shirt in support of this forum, as well as everyone who continues to come here and contribute to this community. There's an endless amount of ways to spend your time on the internet. So to everyone who continues to make SX a part of their day, thank you.

Thanks Wally!

And I just want to second Wally in thanking you all for being a part of SX whether you bought a shirt or not. I love this forum, and I'm very proud to serve as an Admin here. I look at you guys as my online family of sorts. You guys make my time here enjoyable!

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 2:27 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I look at you guys as my online family of sorts. You guys make my time here enjoyable!

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 2899430319

OK, enough of that. Back to work. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 1968340083 Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 4:26 am

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 2685281973 Being a life long Steeler fan I run into other fans and there is an immediate bond but this forum runs way deeper because we get to hang around. We get to know each other. Many thanks to you Iowa for pulling this off.I know it took a lot of time and effort on your part. I have found a home here and honestly believe there isn't a better Steeler forum any where. Wally, when you asked me if I would like to be a moderator you didn't realize I am a technotard  and all I can say is it's an honor for me so Thank you.
This is by far the best dysfunctional family I've ever been a part of.Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 184121345
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 4:09 am

Indeed, many thanks to Iowa for this whole project and thanks to Wally for covering my shipping costs Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 230572241 Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 230572241 You guys are the best!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 9:36 am

Still haven't heard anything back on the shirts as of yet. Sorry I haven't been very active the past week fellas, my wife and I had to make the decision to put our dog down this past Sunday and we've been trying to cope with that since. It wasn't unexpected necessarily but it was very sudden after he had been showing some improvement. Rondo our Boston Terrier was our first Dog and a gift from me to my wife so he was very special to both of us.

I know they said the shirts would take a little while so I'll keep you guys posted with any updates.

Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 10:17 am

Sorry to hear about your loss, Iowa. I know it's always tough when you lose a pet. I wish you and your wife a lot of strength.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 6:58 pm

Stella Nation wrote:
Sorry to hear about your loss, Iowa. I know it's always tough when you lose a pet. I wish you and your wife a lot of strength.

Thanks Stella. It's really rough, but we'll get through it.

solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 3:00 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Still haven't heard anything back on the shirts as of yet. Sorry I haven't been very active the past week fellas, my wife and I had to make the decision to put our dog down this past Sunday and we've been trying to cope with that since. It wasn't unexpected necessarily but it was very sudden after he had been showing some improvement. Rondo our Boston Terrier was our first Dog and a gift from me to my wife so he was very special to both of us.

I know they said the shirts would take a little while so I'll keep you guys posted with any updates.

Sorry to hear about you having to put your dog down Iowa. I know it's a heart wrenching experience when you loose a family pet. All I can tell you is stuff you already know like the pain will lesson over time. I feel for you.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 1:45 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Sorry to hear about your dog, Iowa. Having been through that situation numerous times, I understand how tough it is. Down the line, the feeling of loss and sadness will give way to fond memories.

Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 9:54 am

My aging retriever is getting to that point too, so I soon will know this pain. So sorry for your loss Iowa.

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 4:28 am

Wallace108 wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Sorry to hear about your dog, Iowa. Having been through that situation numerous times, I understand how tough it is. Down the line, the feeling of loss and sadness will give way to fond memories.

Thanks Wally. I have to say this is my first time being there personally while my pet was put to sleep, so that was rough, but I have been through the losses of many a pet growing up so that prior experience at least had me knowing what to expect.

My wife on the other hand is not handling it very well. He was definitely more her dog than mine, I bought him for her as a Valentine's Day gift back in 2010. She's been crying a lot and is just generally pretty tore up over it. She didn't have pets as much as I did growing up though, so this is really her first serious experience losing a pet. Like you said, it's just going to take time for the pain to subside.

Drizztbob wrote:
My aging retriever is getting to that point too, so I soon will know this pain.  So sorry for your loss Iowa.

Sorry to hear about your pup Bob, sucks seeing them get old, and seeing them get to that point where you know you have to start questioning their quality of life. Thanks for the kind words. Hope you get to make some more memories with your pup before the time comes.

Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:08 pm

Thanks Iowa. We are considering getting another puppy soon to prepare us for the loss of my best friend for the last 11 years. Maybe something to consider for your wife?

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 1:25 am

Drizztbob wrote:
Thanks Iowa.  We are considering getting another puppy soon to prepare us for the loss of my best friend for the last 11 years.  Maybe something to consider for your wife?

We're actually going to look at a couple of pups next Monday! Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 1797695198

I can't wait. Sucks a bit financially with us having shelled out so much on vet bills as of late, but a pet's companionship is more important to me than money. Money can always be replenished.

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 1:06 am

I'm told the t-shirts will be complete next week. I will let everyone know when I have them in hand, and update again when I've got everything shipped!

stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 9:16 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I'm told the t-shirts will be complete next week. I will let everyone know when I have them in hand, and update again when I've got everything shipped!

Thanks Iowa.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 6:19 pm

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 20190710

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 20190711

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 6:23 pm

So as you guys can see I got the shirts today
I am going to try and ship them before next week if I can find the time. Just have a lot going on at the moment between work, training our new puppy, and we just got our cat back from the vet (had her spayed), so I have quite a bit on my plate at the moment.

I will post an update when all has been shipped. Thanks for the patience guys! I am very happy with the final product!

Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 6:21 pm

Congrats on the new pup and the shirts look tip top! Pics of the pup??

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 Img95310
Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 Resize10

solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 4:52 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 Img95310
Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 Resize10

Awesome looking little dude Iowa. My Brother in Law raised Bostons for years. Not as gassy as boxers but they can hold their own. Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:10 pm

Awesome!

JPPT1974

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 9:24 pm

Sounds like a great shirt. Hope it sells like hotcakes.

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:57 pm

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 20190712

All packed and ready to ship. Trying to stop at the post office tomorrow.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!   Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official STEELERS XTREME T-Shirts available for order!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next