Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers vs. Bucs game thread Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers vs. Bucs game thread

Go down 
+2
effyou515
Wallace108
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers vs. Bucs game thread Empty
PostSubject: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 6:52 pm

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 7:31 pm

stream?

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 7:44 pm

Pretty much 2nd string D vs. 1st string Tampa O.

Didn't like what I saw from Justin Layne. Out of position and missed tackles.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 8:10 pm

Bush is looking good.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 8:45 pm

Mason and Washington looked good that drive. Snell looked better too.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 8:47 pm

James Washington looks for real.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 8:50 pm

jak341 wrote:

I've been a little disappointed in Snell. He's looking a little better now, but it's against lesser competition. So far, I don't see anything impressive from him.

Rudolph is looking poised and comfortable.

Boswell is back. So far.

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 9:02 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
jak341 wrote:

I've been a little disappointed in Snell. He's looking a little better now, but it's against lesser competition. So far, I don't see anything impressive from him.

Boswell is back. So far.

That's about how I feel. I liked how Rudolph looked. I noticed Dobbs was locking on to his primary receiver. Rudolph was going through his progressions nicely.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 9:03 pm

First half game balls ... Bush and Washington.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 9:06 pm

jak341 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
jak341 wrote:

Boswell is back. So far.

That's about how I feel. I liked how Rudolph looked. I noticed Dobbs was locking on to his primary receiver. Rudolph was going through his progressions nicely.

Based on 2 quarters of the first preaseason game, Rudolph is a better QB than Dobbs. I want to see Rudolph work with the first team offense.

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 9:08 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
jak341 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
jak341 wrote:

Boswell is back. So far.

Based on 2 quarters of the first preaseason game, Rudolph is a better QB than Dobbs. I want to see Rudolph work with the first team offense.

You will probably get to see him. On the pregame show, someone said Ben is only expected to play a quarter or so in the 3rd preseason game.

Not sure how I feel about that.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 9:16 pm

jak341 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
jak341 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
jak341 wrote:

Boswell is back. So far.

You will probably get to see him. On the pregame show, someone said Ben is only expected to play a quarter or so in the 3rd preseason game.

Not sure how I feel about that.

I know how I feel about it ... irritated. I've complained about Ben's lack of playing time the past 2 preseasons. Both years the Steelers' offense looked rusty and struggled in Week 1. We don't have the (old) Browns in week 1 this year. The offense can't afford to treat Week 1 against the Patriots* like the 5th preseason game.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 9:17 pm

James Washington looks like the real deal. Devin Bush playing like a man possessed. Ola showing out. Like what I am seeing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 9:31 pm

Rudolph again with a perfect throw. I'm impressed.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 2:54 am

I like Hodges but no way does he make the team (unless someone gets hurt). He's not even close to Dobbs or Rudolph. I'm not sure what some of you are looking at.

Receiving corps is going to be really good. Better than last year.

Wait and see, AB is not going to be very good this year. Either injured or just disappears. AND he will drag Oakland down (as he's already doing). Its sad - he is obviously mentally ill and probably won't get the help he needs.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:09 am

Early on Adeniyi didn't get off a block and allowed the RB to run right by him. He learned from it and was in on a lot of tackles. Did you guys see who picked up the Dirty Red strip? Buggs.I'm hoping he beats McCullers out.I didn't realize it but McCullers only played 12 plays last year.If he does that this year he will be paid about a half a million per play. Buggs is pretty nimble for a big guy and doesn't appear to be lazy like McCullers does. Bush was everywhere making plays. Layne makes me nervous with his tackling or lack of it and he was giving way to much cushion.

On the other side I really liked what Washington did. I said earlier I thought he'll be our #2 and I'm sticking with that.Benny Snell looked flat. Since I live in Kentucky and got a chance to watch him play for UK I'm rooting for him however he needs to make people miss. I thought both Dobbs and Rudolph did better than OK. At least we're starting with no drama and hopes for a better season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Bucs game thread   Steelers vs. Bucs game thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs. Bucs game thread
Page 1 of 1