Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homethis offseason and preseason so far. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

this offseason and preseason so far.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

this offseason and preseason so far. Empty
PostSubject: this offseason and preseason so far.   this offseason and preseason so far. EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:04 pm

Haven't enjoyed one like this in a long time. this offseason and preseason so far. 1401235891
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: this offseason and preseason so far.   this offseason and preseason so far. EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:08 pm

effyou515 wrote:
Haven't enjoyed one like this in a long time. this offseason and preseason so far. 1401235891

You can say that again. This feels in every way like a TEAM.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: this offseason and preseason so far.   this offseason and preseason so far. EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 2:02 pm

after years and years...and more years of sucking up the camp and preseason hype , i have become more pessimistic in my old age. hope for the best, but plan for the worst.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: this offseason and preseason so far.   this offseason and preseason so far. EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:39 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
after years and years...and more years of sucking up the camp and preseason hype , i have become more pessimistic in my old age. hope for the best, but plan for the worst.

You have to admit that the lack of drama is refreshing though,Right?
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: this offseason and preseason so far.   this offseason and preseason so far. EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 6:12 pm

solardave wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

You have to admit that the lack of drama is refreshing though,Right?
oh for sure. i was thinking from a talent and coaching point of view. or to be more specific, i don't trust the coaches will appropriately get the most out of , or correctly use the talent that is there.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: this offseason and preseason so far.   this offseason and preseason so far. EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 12:26 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

lol this offseason and preseason so far. 230572241

PostSubject: Re: this offseason and preseason so far.   this offseason and preseason so far. Empty

Back to top Go down

this offseason and preseason so far.
Page 1 of 1