Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRay Sherman named interim WR coach Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ray Sherman named interim WR coach

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Ray Sherman named interim WR coach Empty
PostSubject: Ray Sherman named interim WR coach   Ray Sherman named interim WR coach EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 12:17 pm

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Ray Sherman named interim WR coach   Ray Sherman named interim WR coach EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 2:42 am

Congrats to Coach Sherman. Hopefully he performs well enough in the role to warrant a promotion to the position without the "interim" tag associated with it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ray Sherman named interim WR coach   Ray Sherman named interim WR coach EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:16 am

I figured they'd do this because it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Ray Sherman named interim WR coach   Ray Sherman named interim WR coach EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:48 am

solardave wrote:
I figured they'd do this because it makes sense.

It's always easier to keep things in-house. No stepping on toes that way and messing with the harmony they have in the coaching ranks by bringing in a new face.

Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Ray Sherman named interim WR coach   Ray Sherman named interim WR coach EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:40 am

I was low-key hoping for Hines Ward, just so that all of our receivers would learn to lay the wood after an Interception. Oh well, Sherman will be good though. :)
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ray Sherman named interim WR coach   Ray Sherman named interim WR coach EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:51 am

Lokki wrote:
I was low-key hoping for Hines Ward, just so that all of our receivers would learn to lay the wood after an Interception.  Oh well, Sherman will be good though.  :)  

Yeah ask Ju Ju about that. Ray Sherman named interim WR coach 1797695198 What Hines did is no longer accepted in the NFL-lite version.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Ray Sherman named interim WR coach   Ray Sherman named interim WR coach EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 7:12 am

Lokki wrote:
I was low-key hoping for Hines Ward, just so that all of our receivers would learn to lay the wood after an Interception.  Oh well, Sherman will be good though.  :)  

I was hoping for Hines too but he's coaching with the Jets as far as I know.

Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Ray Sherman named interim WR coach   Ray Sherman named interim WR coach EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 9:13 pm

solardave wrote:
Lokki wrote:

Yeah ask Ju Ju about that. Ray Sherman named interim WR coach 1797695198 What Hines did is no longer accepted in the NFL-lite version.

JuJu could've had a longer suspension for that hit on Burfict and I still would've been ok with it. Burfict deserved a taste of his own medicine.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ray Sherman named interim WR coach   Ray Sherman named interim WR coach EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 1:09 pm

Lokki wrote:
solardave wrote:
Lokki wrote:

JuJu could've had a longer suspension for that hit on Burfict and I still would've been ok with it.  Burfict deserved a taste of his own medicine.  

I still think had he not stood over him ( I loved that by the way) I don't know if there would be a suspension. A flag yeah. I believe the taunting was what got him.

As much as I disliked Burfict* I would've been good with Ju Ju bending over and twisting Burfict's* ankle.

* Ray Sherman named interim WR coach 798776511
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray Sherman named interim WR coach   Ray Sherman named interim WR coach Empty

Back to top Go down

Ray Sherman named interim WR coach
Page 1 of 1