Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMyles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension

Go down 
+10
SteelerFreak58
Wallace108
Stella Nation
effyou515
kirklandrules
jak341
Shalieve5090
IowaSteeler927
solardave
LambertWardSteel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 5:07 pm

Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 20191110

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:19 am

if you ain't got nothing play the race card. Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 3562723908
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:38 am

so what did he do ? whisper it so his black teammates didnt here him being a racist ? Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 2829330259
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 1:10 am

Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 76259063_10219809840452094_521792518774325248_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQmysCTyejYZ6EotLBc9IwdxlZP8tkgXyLM3DwfTaxi8v60S2TKWEPZD8KBxFgHLWFI&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 2:11 am

I'm almost starting to hate this guy more than I hate Vontaze Burfict.

If he used a racial slur, then why wouldn't you have said that immediately following the game? Why wouldn't you have came out and said that when the Browns organization apologized for your behavior? Why wait until the appeal hearing? Garrett himself admitted that the appeal hearing was supposed to be private, and that he didn't believe what was said would get out publicly. So basically you expected to low-key accuse another guy of using a racial slur at your appeal, so you could in some way justify your actions, and hope to garner some sympathy?

He says it doesn't change what he did, and that he was still in the wrong. He also stated that he didn't make to accusation to try and justify his actions... That is a blatant lie. The other players that were nearest that fight (Decastro, and Pouncey) would'n't of been so quick to defend Rudolph if he were so stupid as to use a racial slur towards a black player, in a league that's predominantly comprised of black players...

Garrett shouldn't be allowed back into the league after this. Trying to assassinate the character of the player that you assaulted with a weapon by playing the race card as a last ditch attempt at saving your own ass is as about as disgusting as it gets. The NFL and NFLPA would've definitely taken more serious action against Rudolph if there was even a shred of validity to Garrett's claims... There obviously isn't anything to back up what Garrett alleges.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 2:52 am

Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 74881510

solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 5:21 am

I agree with what has been said. People defending Miles Garrett are saying what he did is totally out of character. I'm saying MR using a racial slur would be totally out of character. Hell,he has AB defending him.The very guy who said he won't play in a racist league and the difference here is Miles Garrett's action is on video.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 11:42 am

Prediction, Steelers and Browns will be fighting before the end of the first quarter (maybe pre-game!).

Now there's Can't-Miss TV!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 12:07 pm

nine vegetable wrote:
Prediction, Steelers and Browns will be fighting before the end of the first quarter (maybe pre-game!).

The funny thing is all anyone seems to take away from that game is the last play. How about 2 defenders going helmet to helmet on Ju Ju but no flag because MR got ruffed. That's 2 players targeting. Finally when they knocked DJ out they call targeting.
This was one of the dirtiest games we've seen in awhile and I think the next match up will be UGLY ugly.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 2:18 pm

I agree that something more needs to be done now that Garrett said what he said about Mason. I can't believe it's not a bigger thing.

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 10:49 pm

Its getting there....
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 1:37 am

solardave wrote:
nine vegetable wrote:

The funny thing is all anyone seems to take away from that game is the last play. How about 2 defenders going helmet to helmet on Ju Ju but no flag because MR got ruffed. That's 2 players targeting. Finally when they knocked DJ out they call targeting.
This was one of the dirtiest games we've seen in awhile and I think the next match up will be UGLY ugly.

Honestly I don't think it will get that ugly, but I could definitely be wrong.

I went to the Steelers - Bengals game in Week 2 a couple years back that followed that horrendous playoff game where Burfict and Jones were dirty as hell and cost their team the game. I was expecting it to be a bloodbath, but it was pretty laid back. A lot of people (myself included) were heckling Jones when he went down the visitor's tunnel... but I think Burfict being suspended definitely helped. The game seemed pretty clean overall.

With Garrett out for the rest of this season, I don't expect it to be nearly as dirty as it was. The refs are going to be on high alert, and all of the players will know that anything they're doing is going to be put under a microscope. I expect the game to be physical, and there might still be some pushing/shoving but I think it'll be much more tame than the last match.

solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 6:20 am

[quote="IowaSteeler927"]
solardave wrote:
nine vegetable wrote:

I went to the Steelers - Bengals game in Week 2 a couple years back that followed that horrendous playoff game where Burfict and Jones were dirty as hell and cost their team the game. I was expecting it to be a bloodbath, but it was pretty laid back. A lot of people (myself included) were heckling Jones when he went down the visitor's tunnel... but I think Burfict being suspended definitely helped. The game seemed pretty clean overall.

With Garrett out for the rest of this season, I don't expect it to be nearly as dirty as it was. The refs are going to be on high alert, and all of the players will know that anything they're doing is going to be put under a microscope. I expect the game to be physical, and there might still be some pushing/shoving but I think it'll be much more tame than the last match. [/quote

I too think there will be stern warnings from both coaches. The difference here is that game you went to was the next season and this is 2 weeks later. I don't know how well Kitchens controls his team but we know Tomlin is loose so who knows what will take place. If it gets ugly I have a feeling Mack Wilson will get it started.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 7:14 pm

solardave wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
solardave wrote:
nine vegetable wrote:

With Garrett out for the rest of this season, I don't expect it to be nearly as dirty as it was. The refs are going to be on high alert, and all of the players will know that anything they're doing is going to be put under a microscope. I expect the game to be physical, and there might still be some pushing/shoving but I think it'll be much more tame than the last match. [/quote

I too think there will be stern warnings from both coaches. The difference here is that game you went to was the next season and this is 2 weeks later. I don't know how well Kitchens controls his team but we know Tomlin is loose so who knows what will take place. If it gets ugly I have a feeling Mack Wilson will get it started.
I think it would have calmed down if it weren't for Garrett's race baiting. He basically forced his teammates to call Rudolph a racist, and of course the Steelers to come to Rudolph's defense. So I don't know. But Garrett should face a longer suspension (half of next year) because of the race baiting.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 5:27 am

Then there's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7zxAdTtkaM

It's official. I hate Browns fans again ALTHOUGH IT'S HARD TO HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE RETARDED.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 2:51 pm

solardave wrote:
Then there's this:

It's official. I hate Browns fans again ALTHOUGH IT'S HARD TO HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE RETARDED.

We should root for the Browns...

Rooting against them would be like booing at the Special Olympics.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 2:48 am

The Ohio State/Browns fans are all rolled into one around here and I think their collective IQ of 15 is shared amongst them. The amount of trolling they have done this season is unreal and it'll be so much worse if the Steelers can't win today.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 3:32 am

nine vegetable wrote:
solardave wrote:
Then there's this:

We should root for the Browns...

Rooting against them would be like booing at the Special Olympics.

Those little crayon eating bastards. Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension   Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Myles Garrett should expect a significant suspension
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2