Steelers Xtreme Forum


 
HomeSteelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

 

 Steelers @ Ravens

Go down 
+2
Great Randino
solardave
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Great Randino




Posts : 2383
Join date : 2018-08-31

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 5:01 pm

Shalieve5090 wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
No I think I'm wrong.  If Miami wins, we will be ahead of Buffalo.  So we'd be the 6th seed.  That would put us against the Chiefs.  

So, either Buffalo (if they win) or KC?  Anyone else that can confirm that?

Yes it's either buffalo or KC. If buffalo wins we go to buffalo, if they lose we go to KC

I think our best chance is going through KC. They are playing the worst. We get by them we could have Baltimore in the next round (provided Buffalo doesn't win their first playoff game). We play well against Baltimore.

Then we wouldn't see Miami until the last round (or, whoever comes out of that).
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090


Posts : 1107
Join date : 2015-09-11

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 5:36 pm

Great Randino wrote:
Shalieve5090 wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
No I think I'm wrong.  If Miami wins, we will be ahead of Buffalo.  So we'd be the 6th seed.  That would put us against the Chiefs.  

So, either Buffalo (if they win) or KC?  Anyone else that can confirm that?

Yes it's either buffalo or KC. If buffalo wins we go to buffalo, if they lose we go to KC

I think our best chance is going through KC.  They are playing the worst.  We get by them we could have Baltimore in the next round (provided Buffalo doesn't win their first playoff game).  We play well against Baltimore.

Then we wouldn't see Miami until the last round (or, whoever comes out of that).

Yeah KC I think would def be easier but Buffalo almost lost to LA and the Patriots* so they aren't all that great either
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58


Posts : 2701
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 6:00 pm

Right now I would rather play KC. Buffalo has been building momentum the last half of the season. KC isn't as strong of a squad as they once were.

That 50 million a year for Mahomes is starting back to hurt them talent wise.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino




Posts : 2383
Join date : 2018-08-31

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:16 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Right now I would rather play KC. Buffalo has been building momentum the last half of the season. KC isn't as strong of a squad as they once were.

That 50 million a year for Mahomes is starting back to hurt them talent wise.
. I have to agree. I really feel KC is on the way down. And yes, they are really weighted down by the Mahomes contract.

What do you guys think? Can Mason keep playing this way? He's been really good.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090


Posts : 1107
Join date : 2015-09-11

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:53 pm

So we will get either the 8pm Saturday peacock game, or the Sunday 1pm slot
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1


Posts : 918
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Potatoho

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 10:08 pm

I'm thinking one and done either way.

_________________
Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Image

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58


Posts : 2701
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 10:14 pm

Mach1 wrote:
I'm thinking one and done either way.

Can't disagree. The only hope is the run game can take over we control TOP and score TDs with long grinding drives. Mason can take the top off things but the Offense is going to have to try and win this game. Our D is just too beat up.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090


Posts : 1107
Join date : 2015-09-11

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 10:24 pm

Mach1 wrote:
I'm thinking one and done either way.

Never say never. Like I've said the only real unbeatable team is Baltimore. Everyone else is a crapshoot.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090


Posts : 1107
Join date : 2015-09-11

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 11:22 pm

Steelers will go to Buffalo
Back to top Go down
Great Randino




Posts : 2383
Join date : 2018-08-31

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 11:31 pm

Here we go, onto Buffalo!

And yes, we would be the underdog any way you look at it. But never say never. There is always a path to victory -it's just a matter of whether you can execute that path.

Like Steeler Freak said above - if we can run and control the line of scrimmage, and Mason can hit some over the top to Pickens or DJ - there's always a chance.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090


Posts : 1107
Join date : 2015-09-11

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 11:47 pm

Great Randino wrote:
Here we go, onto Buffalo!

And yes, we would be the underdog any way you look at it.  But never say never.  There is always a path to victory -it's just a matter of whether you can execute that path.

Like Steeler Freak said above - if we can run and control the line of scrimmage, and Mason can hit some over the top to Pickens or DJ - there's always a chance.

Hopefully Allen keeps up with the turnovers. I just really wish we had TJ but hopefully Highsmith and Herbig step up. Buffalo is definitely beatable. Every team is. Only two teams I look at and are a sure thing are Baltimore and San Fran.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino




Posts : 2383
Join date : 2018-08-31

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 12:03 am

Shalieve5090 wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
Here we go, onto Buffalo!

And yes, we would be the underdog any way you look at it.  But never say never.  There is always a path to victory -it's just a matter of whether you can execute that path.

Like Steeler Freak said above - if we can run and control the line of scrimmage, and Mason can hit some over the top to Pickens or DJ - there's always a chance.

Hopefully Allen keeps up with the turnovers. I just really wish we had TJ but hopefully Highsmith and Herbig step up. Buffalo is definitely beatable. Every team is. Only two teams I look at and are a sure thing are Baltimore and San Fran.
Well we beat Baltimore twice (and the first time they were actually trying). We kind of have their number. I doubt they want to see us In the playoffs. To me, the 49ers are in a class all by themselves. I'll be surprised if they don't win it all this year.

Shalieve5090 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58


Posts : 2701
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 12:34 am

Great Randino wrote:
Shalieve5090 wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
Here we go, onto Buffalo!

And yes, we would be the underdog any way you look at it.  But never say never.  There is always a path to victory -it's just a matter of whether you can execute that path.

Like Steeler Freak said above - if we can run and control the line of scrimmage, and Mason can hit some over the top to Pickens or DJ - there's always a chance.

Hopefully Allen keeps up with the turnovers. I just really wish we had TJ but hopefully Highsmith and Herbig step up. Buffalo is definitely beatable. Every team is. Only two teams I look at and are a sure thing are Baltimore and San Fran.
Well we beat Baltimore twice (and the first time they were actually trying).  We kind of have their number.  I doubt they want to see us In the playoffs.  To me, the 49ers are in a class all by themselves.  I'll be surprised if they don't win it all this year.

Baltimore dismantled them and beat the living piss out of SF in their own house. It wasn't even a remotely competitive game.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 6247
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 5:11 am

I like the Buffalo match up. It's a new season for us. If we play as well as we did in weeks 15-18 on offense we have a shot at winning. This means the defense will have to step up big.
If Tomlin has these guys playing in their fears we get smashed. PERIOD!
If we go up there with the attitude that we don't care who or where we play and could give a shit about what the so-called experts say we Can win in Buffalo.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 6247
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 5:17 am

I just made a bet with a friend of mine who's a Bills fanatic. Almost like we are about the Black and Gold. Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 1797695198 I may even watch it at his place knowing it could end our friendship. Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 106674522
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets


Posts : 2816
Join date : 2011-04-08

Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 8:00 am

solardave wrote:
I just made a bet with a friend of mine who's a Bills fanatic. Almost like we are about the Black and Gold. Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 1797695198 I may even watch it at his place knowing it could end our friendship. Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 106674522

Shocked .... Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 1505004552
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Ravens   Steelers @ Ravens - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Steelers @ Ravens
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Steelers bad, Ravens good? Ravens bad, Steelers good? Making sense of what’s happening in the AFC North
» Ravens Win 8, Steelers Win 3 -Since Steelers 2011 Super Bowl Loss. AKA: "Owned"
» SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Pound Ravens 43-23
» Ravens @ Steelers 4:25 pm
» Steelers-Ravens RE-CAP

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: