Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePositives we can take from yesterday's games. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Positives we can take from yesterday's games.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Positives we can take from yesterday's games. Empty
PostSubject: Positives we can take from yesterday's games.   Positives we can take from yesterday's games. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 pm

1) Ben isn't dead.

2) The Ravens' offense still sucks.

3) The Cowboys and Tony Romo still haven't gotten whatever it is that's lodged in their collective throats cleared yet.

4) The Steelers aren't the worst NFL team from Pennsylvania yet.

5) Mendy will have to sit a few games and watch Redman succeed.

6) Cleveland STILL sucks!

7) The Bengals have probably used up all of their good luck for the season.

8) I was right about the Vikings being one of the 5 worst teams in the NFL. WOOO HOOOO! Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 59467727

Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 1797695198

Cheer up, campers! We can't win every year, but at least we can hate on the others that don't. Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 3798349058

Back to top Go down
StainlessStill
Xtreme Newb
StainlessStill

PostSubject: Re: Positives we can take from yesterday's games.   Positives we can take from yesterday's games. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:55 pm

We're just spoiled brats. We don't lose much here as Steelers fans. Sometimes, we just don't know what the hell to do after a BAD loss when our team is performing the way they are and it drives us nuts. We hold football to a high standard. We aren't Cleveland or Cincy. This is unacceptable. That said, I believe we still have a good team only when they want to be and our schedule is made up of a bunch of sissies. Hopefully, like Troy said, we answer the bell.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Positives we can take from yesterday's games.   Positives we can take from yesterday's games. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:01 pm

StainlessStill wrote:
We're just spoiled brats. We don't lose much here as Steelers fans. Sometimes, we just don't know what the hell to do after a BAD loss when our team is performing the way they are and it drives us nuts. We hold football to a high standard. We aren't Cleveland or Cincy. This is unacceptable. That said, I believe we still have a good team only when they want to be and our schedule is made up of a bunch of sissies. Hopefully, like Troy said, we answer the bell.

I agree with everything you're saying, SS. I get worked up and angry, but after a day or two, I come back to Earth and try to look at it in a humorous light. It's just a game after all. Some people act like it's the end of the world. Try living in Ratbird country and dealing with their bullshit and chest thumping every day. THAT'S TOUGH! Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 1797695198

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Positives we can take from yesterday's games.   Positives we can take from yesterday's games. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
1) Ben isn't dead.

2) The Ravens' offense still sucks.

3) The Cowboys and Tony Romo still haven't gotten whatever it is that's lodged in their collective throats cleared yet.

4) The Steelers aren't the worst NFL team from Pennsylvania yet.

5) Mendy will have to sit a few games and watch Redman succeed.

6) Cleveland STILL sucks!

7) The Bengals have probably used up all of their good luck for the season.

8) I was right about the Vikings being one of the 5 worst teams in the NFL. WOOO HOOOO! Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 59467727

Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 1797695198

Cheer up, campers! We can't win every year, but at least we can hate on the others that don't. Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 3798349058

1) Ben isn't dead. yet

2) The Ravens' offense still sucks. yet beeter than ours Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 2913999526

3) The Cowboys and Tony Romo still haven't gotten whatever it is that's lodged in their collective throats cleared yet. Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 3562723908

4) The Steelers aren't the worst NFL team from Pennsylvania yet. Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 1797695198

5) Mendy will have to sit a few games and watch Redman succeed. Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 1372836603

6) Cleveland STILL sucks! Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 4130395391

7) The Bengals have probably used up all of their good luck for the season. Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 3572881467

8) I was right about the Vikings being one of the 5 worst teams in the NFL. WOOO HOOOO! attention whore

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Positives we can take from yesterday's games.   Positives we can take from yesterday's games. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:17 pm

vasteeler wrote:
8) I was right about the Vikings being one of the 5 worst teams in the NFL. WOOO HOOOO! attention whore

Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 1664291743

Guilty as charged, I suppose. Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 1797695198 Positives we can take from yesterday's games. 2221408640

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives we can take from yesterday's games.   Positives we can take from yesterday's games. Empty

Back to top Go down

Positives we can take from yesterday's games.
Page 1 of 1