Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8) - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8)

Go down 
+2
supytalpeht
Wallace108
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
supytalpeht

Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8)   Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:05 pm

fer69 wrote:
what the fuck was Arians thinking at the end Shocked

I was screaming take the sack Ben, take the sack for a change.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8)   Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:23 pm

fer69 wrote:
what the fuck was Arians thinking at the end Shocked
This is the point where I'd usually go into my rant about how Arians doesn't know how to play with a lead. See the Steelers-Browns 2003 playoff game for an example. But I'm not going to do that now. We defeated the mighty Patriots. And not only did we defeat them, we dominated them ... regardless of what the final score was. Hats off to the entire Steelers team, both coaches and players.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8)   Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:11 am

I could get used to this offense we saw today. I think everyone who says "Ben looks to do too much" and all that whooey can now Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8) - Page 2 3572881467

What a GREAT game by the Black and Gold. How many chicken littles from week 1 and 2 thought we could even hold the Pats jocks? I'm going to guess not many and here we are looking pretty freggin solid.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8)   Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:50 am

Great game yesterday top to bottom. A few minor problems not really worth addressing. This win was huge and got the Cheats* monkey off our backs, so I'm happy and not going to nitpick. We dominated them yesterday more than the score showed. Did Tom Brady even play yesterday?

Good job, Steelers! Let's keep the momentum going into next week and roll the Ratbirds like they stole something from us! Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8) - Page 2 3056903510 Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8) - Page 2 3056903510 Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8) - Page 2 3056903510 Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8) - Page 2 3056903510 Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8) - Page 2 3056903510

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8)   Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers-Patriots Game Day thread (Week 8)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2