Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGame Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)

Go down 
+11
Shalieve5090
Wallace108
SteelerFreak58
jak341
JPPT1974
SteelCity4Life
Hawaii 5-0
Scottish Steeler
IowaSteeler927
solardave
SteelersYak
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 7:21 am

It's like Christmas, friends!

We've been waiting an eternity and it's finally here (except now we have to wait all day for Sunday night).

It's 7 am where I live and I'm about to get the white chicken chili in the Crock-Pot, do some yard work, watch the Browns and Lions while hosting a tailgate party.  What are your plans for the day?

I'm more excited today than I have been in a long time and that's because this team is drama free. I know I've said it multiple times but it's just so refreshing to know those men in black and gold want to be there.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:52 am

SteelersYak wrote:
It's like Christmas, friends!

We've been waiting an eternity and it's finally here (except now we have to wait all day for Sunday night).

It's 7 am where I live and I'm about to get the white chicken chili in the Crock-Pot, do some yard work, watch the Browns and Lions while hosting a tailgate party.  What are your plans for the day?

I'm more excited today than I have been in a long time and that's because this team is drama free. I know I've said it multiple times but it's just so refreshing to know those men in black and gold want to be there.

I plan on throwing a ton of food on the grill. Most days I wish time would go by a little slower except today I'd like to fast forward. This game feels like it has playoff implications. Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) 3798349058 First game right. PLAYOFFS,PLAYOFFS. You wanna talk playoffs? By the time this game starts tonight I'll be like a 6 yr old that just ate a bag of sugar. Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) 1797695198
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 12:46 pm

Went ahead and just made this the official gameday thread.

Can't wait for Steelers football, and I honestly hope we go into New England and straight up whoop their asses. This team should be more motivated than ever to punch those scumbags in the mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 5:52 pm

I want to see Brady running for his life. Then I want to see Ben spread the wealth.
Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 6:04 pm

Scottish Steeler checking in from sunny Tenerife. Just shalieve . Go Steelers ..
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 6:06 pm

I'm not worried at all...

Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) 9d03a913-67cf-4537-a8a9-b2d79b1d79fa-gif
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 6:15 pm

If on the first drive they either:
A. Hold the Patriots* to no points or
B. Score points

I might get a little emotional from excitement.

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 7:52 pm

Scottish Steeler wrote:
Scottish Steeler checking in from sunny Tenerife.  Just shalieve . Go Steelers ..

Good to see you on here buddy! Let's kick some Patriot ass! Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) 3056903510 Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) 792589548 Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) 98245350

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:28 pm

3 and Out that's what I like to see.

Let's see what this offense can do.

SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:30 pm

Wish I could use the quote function on mobile.
A W tonight would have extra meaning. No mention yet of snake #84

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) 1505004552
Back to top Go down
JPPT1974

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:35 pm

Don't you just love opening day! Here we go!

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:35 pm

LOL completely hooks Johnny Holton's arm, no flag. Big surprise there.

jak341

jak341

Great playcalling. 3rd and 6th and a bomb to a rookie WR.

I'm glad were back to Ben bombing it downfield on 3rd downs again.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:37 pm

jak341 wrote:
Great playcalling. 3rd and 6th and a bomb to a rookie WR.

I'm glad were back to Ben bombing it downfield on 3rd downs again.

Ben took the one on one matchup and Holton is a speedster. He's not a rookie either.

PI should've been called on that play.

solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:40 pm

They're not gonna call anything on the Patriots* so we have to beat them and the officials.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:41 pm

I thought he was a rookie. He is still a fringe practice squad player, and not the one I would send deep for that play.

It was a one on one, but why not just take a short pass, get the 1st, and keep the drive going.

Disagree on the PI. The Patriots* player did not make contact with Holton until after the ball was on the ground. It was a great play by the CB.
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:42 pm

What a damn joke. Fuck these Patriots*.

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) 1505004552
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:42 pm

This is gonna be a long night.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:43 pm

Straight garbage. Horrible defense, blown coverage. Chickillo is for some reason playing...

SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:50 pm

Run run flag pass for 2 yards... here comes 3rd and 15 and a sack....
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:52 pm

Damn this defense looks familiar. Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) 2913999526
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:52 pm

These offensive penalties will kill us.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:56 pm

No pressure on Brady and their RBs are averaging about 5 ypc. What else can we wrong?
I got it. On this next drive let's go backwards.
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:59 pm

Also, I spoke too soon. What a little bitch AB is. Did you see his little art pictures? Such a narcissist.

This team needs to wake the hell up.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 9:00 pm

This team is looks like crap. Tackling is poor, already having blown coverages. Offense is 2 yard passes, and running plays.

Chickillo somehow gets playing time. I swear that dude must have a Rooney sex tape or something that he's blackmailing them with.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)   Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Day! (Official Steelers - Patriots* Gameday Thread)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next