Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeIt smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)

Go down 
+32
therocksteeler
Rhyno
Fire Arians
fer69
Steeler Zach
schillah
Chaotic Zen
njsteeler87v2
zcoop
steelerdude15
steelcityboyz
vasteeler
SteelerSpartan
jak341
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
DesertSteel
HeinzMustard
Wallace108
Steel Peon
Hawaii 5-0
SteelersYak
SoCalFan
SteelersNorth
tony hipchest
WVABE
kirklandrules
stlrtruck
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Lokki
pczach
Stella Nation
Vis
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vis

Vis

It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) Empty
PostSubject: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:21 am

It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) Gameday_header_patriots_80446

This is the official game thread for the Steelers-Patriots* game. Please keep all game-related discussions in this thread. For members who will be on during the game, there are two options for discussions. You can participate either in this thread or in the chatbox, which is located at the bottom of the forum. Only Steelers Xtreme members who are logged in are able to view the chatbox. PM one of the mods or admins if you have any questions about it.
------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up anxious.  Anyone else feeling it?

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:27 am

Yeah!

I don't expect us to win but it will make my day if they can hit Brady* really hard, even more if they can do it a couple of times It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) 1945926454
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:02 am

Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:19 am

I'm feeling it. I'm wearing my Keisel jersey to work. F the haters!
Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:13 am

pczach wrote:

Stealing that

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:55 am

I'm ready. Gonna wear my Steelers stencil T when I work out and wear my Big Ben jersey I got when we won the SB in 2005 tonight.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:34 am

Got up this morning, unfortunately earlier than I wanted to due to the dog insisting it was time to get up and go for a run...but I digress...
Got the dog outta the way, got ready for the day's BS at work, then pulled out the Steelers socks, Steelers sneakers, and my Roethlisberger jersey...proclaimed myself READY FOR GAMEDAY!

Now I'm in the office wondering what the hell is taking so long for kickoff!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:09 am

Oh boy, it's game day! Worked a little extra hard in the gym this morning just thinking of the ass whipping the boys are going to lay on those filthy cheaters. Then I threw on my newest Steelers tie and came to work. My manager is a Patriots* fan, who actually believes his team never cheated (it's all just a bunch of whining haters, don't you know?). Feeling like I might walk into his office and beat his lily azz just to get this thing started.
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:29 am

I broke out my SB XL tee shirt Tuesday and wore it to a few businesses, Steelers fever is everywhere.
From thumbs up to I love that shirt.
10- 30- 40 so why not 50.

Will Karma be upon us this evening?
I think sooo...
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:31 am

the week of media's firestorm ballwashing of the Patriots* is vomit. i dont think i can even watch any pre-game show or NFL opening kickoff celebration (which i usually enjoy).

it seems to be a concensus that this game was over as soon as the steelers plane landed. they might as well not even make the drive to the stadium.

most seem to think the defense seen vs carolina is the one taking the field tonight. never mind the 5 first rounders, and former defensive MVP that didnt even dress.

. .
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:47 am

tony hipchest wrote:
the week of media's firestorm ballwashing of the Patriots** is vomit.  i dont think i can even watch any pre-game show or NFL opening kickoff celebration (which i usually enjoy).

it seems to be a concensus that this game was over as soon as the steelers plane landed.  they might as well not even make the drive to the stadium.

most seem to think the defense seen vs carolina is the one taking the field tonight.  never mind the 5 first rounders, and former defensive MVP that didnt even dress.
What annoys me is how the media is completely ignoring that 2/5 of the Pats* o-line will be rookies and the other will be a backup center. That's a big factor especially for a QB like Brady who relies a lot on his o-line to make or break him. And yeah I agree about the D too. I am not saying that we're going to be a top 5 or even top 10 D but I think a lot of people are ignoring what you said. And yeah I am tired too of the ball washing of the Patriots* and their cheating ways and this idea that the Steelers have no chance against the "angry Brady", well a lot on this Steelers team are probably angry too at what came out the other day about the Pats* cheating their way in the 2001/2004 AFC championships.
Back to top Go down
SteelersNorth

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 10:11 am

tony hipchest wrote:
the week of media's firestorm ballwashing of the Patriots** is vomit.  i dont think i can even watch any pre-game show or NFL opening kickoff celebration (which i usually enjoy).

it seems to be a concensus that this game was over as soon as the steelers plane landed.  they might as well not even make the drive to the stadium.

most seem to think the defense seen vs carolina is the one taking the field tonight.  never mind the 5 first rounders, and former defensive MVP that didnt even dress.

LOL! Great line 'ball washing'

Back to top Go down
SoCalFan

SoCalFan

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:16 pm

***LET'S SHOCK THE WORLD*** And the tons of Steelers fan's that simply do not believe! SUUCCKK IT.....

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:02 pm

The Patriots* are going to cheat tonight. Too bad we won't find out about it until a few years from now.

Beat the Cheats!!!!!

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:04 pm

It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) 344886606_AreYouReadyForSomeFootball_xlarge
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:09 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
The Patriots** are going to cheat tonight. Too bad we won't find out about it until a few years from now.

Beat the Cheats!!!!!
No doubt, let's beat them anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:59 pm

In this rare occasion we'll have all of the NFL's viewership rooting for us who aren't Cheats fans......relish the moment.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:03 pm

tony hipchest wrote:
the week of media's firestorm ballwashing of the Patriots**** is vomit.  i dont think i can even watch any pre-game show or NFL opening kickoff celebration (which i usually enjoy).

Something we can agree on. I'm glad the season is finally here. It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) 230572241

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:08 pm

It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) Crop_exact_pee_wee_thumbnail_1024

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:14 pm

Steel Peon wrote:
In this rare occasion we'll have all of the NFL's viewership rooting for us who aren't Cheats fans......relish the moment.
Heh true. I actually realized this week when Judge Berman made his ruling and when I read the article on ESPN that I hate the Pats* more than any other sports team that I have ever hated.
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:34 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
I actually realized this week when Judge Berman made his ruling and when I read the article on ESPN that I hate the Pats** more than any other sports team that I have ever hated.
Amen brother. It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) 2306309830 It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) 568088689It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) 2697857646

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:39 pm

GO STEELERS!!!

It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) Giphy
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:49 pm

Steel Peon wrote:
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
I actually realized this week when Judge Berman made his ruling and when I read the article on ESPN that I hate the Pats*** more than any other sports team that I have ever hated.
Amen brother. It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) 2306309830 It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) 568088689It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) 2697857646
Really I hate these guys more than I do the Yankees and man oh man I've hated the Yankees since I was a little kid.
Back to top Go down
HeinzMustard

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:53 pm

I don't like any of the Boston-area pro sports teams except the Celtics... and that's because Pittsburgh doesn't have a NBA basketball team.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:08 pm

HeinzMustard wrote:
I don't like any of the Boston-area pro sports teams except the Celtics... and that's because Pittsburgh doesn't have a NBA basketball team.
It's a nice area and I even like a lot of New Englanders but when it comes to sports, they're a bunch of you know whats. But yeah the Celtics are probably the only Boston area team I don't have a problem with- I hate the Red Sox and I'm indifferent to hockey so I have no opinion on the Bruins. Bostonians are just filled with double standards when it comes to sports. That "your team cheats too" is a great example of it. It's like how Red Sox fans complained for years about the Yankees pay roll while simultaneously having the second biggest one. Again great area and I even like the people up there sports aside but I cannot stand their sports teams and how they act about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next