Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTim Tebow Jokes Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Tim Tebow Jokes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JonM229

JonM229

Tim Tebow Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Tim Tebow Jokes   Tim Tebow Jokes EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:50 am

Here's some Tebow jokes I read on Facebook, feel free to give your own.

People shouldn't be surprised by Tebow's performance last Sunday. Traditionally, Christians have done poorly against Lions.

Tim Tebow is now referring to fourth downs as "Jews" because they are the hardest to convert.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
JonM229

JonM229

Tim Tebow Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Jokes   Tim Tebow Jokes EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:49 pm

I highly recommend reading the comments in this article:

Time for Elway to Think Post-Tebow

Quote :
WNBA > Tebow

Nickelback > Tebow

Spiderman 3 > Tebow

Tebow's rookie card > Tebow

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

Tim Tebow Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Jokes   Tim Tebow Jokes EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Quote :
TO's will to live > Tebow

Michael Wilbon's blackness > Tebow

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Tim Tebow Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Jokes   Tim Tebow Jokes EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:01 am

JonM229 wrote:
I highly recommend reading the comments in this article:

Time for Elway to Think Post-Tebow

Quote :
WNBA > Tebow

Nickelback > Tebow

Spiderman 3 > Tebow

Tebow's rookie card > Tebow

I don't think they did him any favors by trading away their best WR either. I like Tebow, he's got a great attitude and work ethic, but I also believe you've got to give him every opportunity to win. Last Sunday wasn't just his fault, it was the entire team's.

With that being said, I think the Broncos need to go one more season with him and see if he's got it in him to make the changes. If he doesn't progress in training camp and the first few weeks of the season, then as the article states they need to think of the next successor at QB.

But then again I'm sure people in the FO already have some plan in place whether it be this year or next.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Tim Tebow Jokes 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

Tim Tebow Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Jokes   Tim Tebow Jokes EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:17 am

I think the most damning thing about Tebow is that he's still the mediocre passer he was at Florida. There doesn't seem to have been any improvement in that area despite all the talk about him working on his throwing motion.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Tim Tebow Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Jokes   Tim Tebow Jokes EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:23 am

JonM229 wrote:
I think the most damning thing about Tebow is that he's still the mediocre passer he was at Florida. There doesn't seem to have been any improvement in that area despite all the talk about him working on his throwing motion.
I haven't seen him play, but I've heard several analysts say that he's actually regressed. Tim Tebow Jokes 294855916

I could be completely wrong, but I think they knew the team wasn't going anywhere this season and there was a lot of fan demand to play Tebow. So they did. I'd be surprised if they didn't go after another QB during the offseason.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Tim Tebow Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Jokes   Tim Tebow Jokes EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:52 am

JonM229 wrote:

He needs to lose that college mentality that he can carry the offense in to victory. Very few QBs in this league can do that. He needs to rely on his guys and I believe the fact that he hasn't made that transition is stopping him from making any other changes in his game, including his delivery motion.

He might need a psychologist to help him with the mental part of his issues.

As for the physical, damn Elway's in the front office, give the kid a little break.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Tim Tebow Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Jokes   Tim Tebow Jokes EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:01 pm

Here's an interesting counter-point on the vicious attacks on Tebow as a person

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Tim-Tebow-why-the-heck-do-we-hate-him-110211

Quote :
What if Tim Tebow were a Muslim?

Imagine for a second, the Denver Broncos quarterback is a devout follower of Islam, sincere and principled in his beliefs and thus bowed toward Mecca to celebrate touchdowns. Now imagine if Detroit Lions players Stephen Tulloch and Tony Scheffler mockingly bowed toward Mecca, too, after tackling him for a loss or scoring a touchdown, just like what happened Sunday.

I know what would happen. All hell would break loose.

Stinging indictments issued by sports columnists. At least a few outraged religious leaders chiming in on his behalf. Depending on what else had happened that day, they might have a chance at becoming Keith Olbermann's Worst Person In The World.

And there would be apologies. Oh, Lord, would there be apologies — by players, by coaches, possibly by ownership with a tiny chance of a statement from NFL commish Roger Goodell.

You cannot mock Muslim faith, not in this country, not anywhere really.

It is primarily a respect issue, because religion is sacred and should be off limits. Yet when Tulloch and Scheffler dropped to a knee to mock how Tebow prays — an action known as “Tebowing” that has gone viral among the public, too — we yawned and told Christians to lighten up. We blamed Tebow for making a show of honoring God rather than himself in moments of joy. We excused them because Tulloch said he was mocking "Tebowing," not God.

Because ridiculing a man who chooses to honor God is so much better, right?

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

Tim Tebow Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Jokes   Tim Tebow Jokes EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:03 pm

White Christians are so persecuted

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Tim Tebow Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Jokes   Tim Tebow Jokes EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:07 pm

I have never witnessed such a love/hate relationship with any athlete ever. One week- everyone loves him, the next- everyone is saying he should start selling insurance. It shows how flaky the fans of the Broncos are and how cruel the analysts can be. Everyone knew that when they were drafting Tebow, they weren't drafting a guy that was going to air it out. If you have Tebow on the team, you get his hard nosed football ability and all the intangibles that he possesses. The guy has an unmatched drive to win and not once have you heard him lash back at teammates or the media. How can you not like this guy as a QB and a teammate? He's not going to solve the Broncos problems, it's not a QB problem- it's a team problem.

Tim Tebow Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Jokes   Tim Tebow Jokes Empty

Back to top Go down

Tim Tebow Jokes
Page 1 of 1