Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeConcerts thread - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Concerts thread

Go down 
+12
skipJennings
solardave
Bays
La Flama Blanca
SteelCityMom
SteelersYak
Buddha Bus
Wallace108
OC-Eviltwin
supytalpeht
vasteeler
JonM229
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Geordie

Concerts thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerts thread   Concerts thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:24 am

Also...Stiff little fingers
The Editors
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Concerts thread   Concerts thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 7:23 pm

I saw Guns N Roses at FedEx Field on 06/26/2016. It was the greatest concert I've ever been to.

PostSubject: Re: Concerts thread   Concerts thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:47 pm

Got The Lovely eggs, Half man half biscuit and, something I never thought I'd see......The Pixies, lined up before the end of the year and trying to get a day off to see Maximo park,Lush,Teleman and Warm digits on the same bill.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Concerts thread   Concerts thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 6:33 am

SteelersYak wrote:
Concerts I have been to:  Third Eye Blind, Keith Urban (twice), and Lady Gaga Concerts thread - Page 3 1505004552

To update:  I've been to John Mayer, Keith Urban (again and another upcoming), Rolling Stones, Kid Rock, and upcoming I have Rob Thomas with Counting Crows

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Concerts thread   Concerts thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 8:30 am

I've been to a little bit of everything:

Warped Tour: Must've been somewhere around 2003 or 2004 when I went. Basically because I was chasing some tail, and the only bands I cared for were The Offspring, and Dropkick Murphys. Outside of that it was a bunch of emo punk rock bands like My Chemical Romance... Ugh... The things you'll do when you're trying to get the girl.

Christina Aguilera: Not my proudest moment, basically forced to go when I was much much younger at the very starting point of her career. My friends Mom made us go because his sister wanted to see her.

Jason Aldean/Luke Bryant: Seen these guys, not much into the newer Country stuff, but these guys actually put on a pretty good show.

Styx/Foreigner - Styx is OK, they haven't aged as well as Foreigner IMHO. Foreigner puts on a helluva show, high energy, and they sound just as good live as they do on the radio.

Blues Traveler - Awesome show, best so far that I've seen in person. John Popper had a leg injury and was in a cast, despite that, he still puts on a killer performance.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerts thread   Concerts thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerts thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3