Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLatest movies you've watched - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Latest movies you've watched

Go down 
+24
solardave
Vis
Fire Arians
Lokki
effyou515
teegre
Master_Of_Puppets
Gingerchip
Galax Steeler
jgm820
Bays
hindes204
fer69
supytalpeht
Farrior_roirraW
steelerdude15
SteelCityMom
JonM229
mcg24
vasteeler
SteelersYak
Buddha Bus
stlrtruck
Wallace108
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:04 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Kevin Smith is the God of comedy.

And Wally is the Satan of pic posting. Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 3798349058
The first two posters I posted were so big they almost crashed the board. Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 1664291743
That was the first one that was acceptable. Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 2087824411

I don't believe you Satan! You are the God of lies! Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 3823912936

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:09 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

And Wally is the Satan of pic posting. Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 3798349058
The first two posters I posted were so big they almost crashed the board. Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 1664291743
That was the first one that was acceptable. Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 2087824411

I don't believe you Satan! You are the God of lies! Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 3823912936

Hey, Buddha ... I just saw the forecast ...

Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 83092d1293895047-show-off-your-tits-if-you-have-any-banhammer_forecast

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:13 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

Hey, Buddha ... I just saw the forecast ...

Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 83092d1293895047-show-off-your-tits-if-you-have-any-banhammer_forecast

You don't scare me, Creepy Uncle! Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 929792854 :mrt:

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:19 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
I just watched "Jackass 3" last night finally. I just wish I had seen the 3D version in the theaters. Funny as hell!!!! Those guys are sick as shit! I'd have murdered one of them by now if they were my friends. Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 3798349058

The giant high five hand antiquing was hilarious! The midget bar fight with Wee Man was awesome too. What a great idea for a prank! Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 3562723908

Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 Jackass-3-d-movie-poster-1020557732

how one of those guys has not died is beyond me.....funny shit though
Back to top Go down
mcg24

mcg24

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:07 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
I just got done watching "Shutter Island". It was pretty good, not spectacular. I figured out what was going on with at least a half an hour left to go.

Shutter Island is phenomenal.

Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 Munich

I just finished watching Munich. Very intriguing story, very intelligent at well, you can't fall asleep halfway through this one and expect to know what's going on when you wake up. Definitely enjoyed it though, another well done film by Spielberg as usual...
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:57 am

I've recently watched the documentary GasLand, which is about fracking (hydraulic fracturing) and its effects on the people who live near the natural gas wells. Long story short, fracking is a horrible way to drill for natural gas and Haliburton is an evil corporation, but we all already knew that last part.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:38 pm

I just watched "Due Date" starring Robert Downey Jr. and JonM..... er.... Zach Galifianakis. Pretty funny movie. It wasn't as good as "The Hangover", but worth a watch. Zach G. is hysterical and one of my current favorite comedic actors. He was awesome in "The Hangover" and "Out Cold". If you have a free night and looking for a few chuckles, rent "Due Date".

Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 1288970896_img0

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
I just watched "Due Date" starring Robert Downey Jr. and JonM..... er.... Zach Galifianakis. Pretty funny movie. It wasn't as good as "The Hangover", but worth a watch. Zach G. is hysterical and one of my current favorite comedic actors. He was awesome in "The Hangover" and "Out Cold". If you have a free night and looking for a few chuckles, rent "Due Date".

I thought the movie was pretty funny as well. Sucker punching a child and spitting in a dog's face will always get a laugh from me.

I read a hilarious one sentence synopsis on it that summed up the movie perfectly. It read "Zach Galifianakis is bad at things and Robert Downey Jr. is angry about it."

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Just watched SKYLINE and although the premise of the movie was pretty good, the ending flat out down right SUCKED!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
mcg24

mcg24

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:12 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
Just watched SKYLINE and although the premise of the movie was pretty good, the ending flat out down right SUCKED!

Isn't Skyline just War of the Worlds+Independence Day?

I just watched Shakespeare in Love. Yeah I know you guys will probably laugh at me, but it was actually quite good. Incredible acting and a very interesting story if you care for Shakespeare at all.

Movie won 7 Academy Awards, including Best Picture over Saving Private Ryan. Shakespeare in Love probably deserved it more, considering Saving Private Ryan wasn't even the best war movie of that year...(The Thin Red Line was definitely better).

Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 Shakespeare-in-love
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:30 pm

mcg24 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

Yeah pretty much how I categorized it after watching it, but much suckier ending. Did I mention the ending sucked?

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
mcg24

mcg24

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:56 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
mcg24 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

Yeah pretty much how I categorized it after watching it, but much suckier ending. Did I mention the ending sucked?

At least your expectations weren't too high...a 17% on Rottentomatoes never inspires confidence.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:31 am

mcg24 wrote:
I just watched Shakespeare in Love. Yeah I know you guys will probably laugh at me, but it was actually quite good.

I'm a little hurt that you would think that. Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 131212936

Oh, and by the way ... us ---> Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 4130395391 <--- mcg

Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
mcg24

mcg24

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:55 am

Hahaha you bastards. I'm turning in a paper for some English bonus points so it wasn't ONLY for my entertainment. Yeah now I'm making excuses.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:32 am

mcg24 wrote:
Hahaha you bastards. I'm turning in a paper for some English bonus points so it wasn't ONLY for my entertainment. Yeah now I'm making excuses.

As long as you realize it. Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 1797695198

oh, and... Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 1824088959

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Finally got around to watching Gran Torino. It was good, but my expectations were a little too high. Me and LoS chuckled every time Clint Eastwood scowled when the girl called him Wally. Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 1797695198

Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIKxHs2W1zUmYUS7HvE5I9ugLE0YIGNf_y6bNfz-l0hhwV4b-0mw&t=1

Back to top Go down
mcg24

mcg24

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Finally got around to watching Gran Torino. It was good, but my expectations were a little too high. Me and LoS chuckled every time Clint Eastwood scowled when the girl called him Wally. Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 1797695198

Great movie, but I would agree with you that my expecations were somewhat too high. It really was an original film though, and Clint Eastwood was obviously tremendous.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:10 pm

mcg24 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Great movie, but I would agree with you that my expecations were somewhat too high. It really was an original film though, and Clint Eastwood was obviously tremendous.
It was a typical Clint Eastwood film, which isn't a bad thing ... I love Eastwood films. I think what I found a little disappointing is how predictable it was. Halfway in I knew what was going to happen to the Gran Torino. But that's my fault for expecting something other that what I was watching. Eastwood's films aren't exactly "thinking" films.

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:55 pm

I watched Easy A yesterday and enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Back to top Go down
mcg24

mcg24

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
mcg24 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

It was a typical Clint Eastwood film, which isn't a bad thing ... I love Eastwood films. I think what I found a little disappointing is how predictable it was. Halfway in I knew what was going to happen to the Gran Torino. But that's my fault for expecting something other that what I was watching. Eastwood's films aren't exactly "thinking" films.

No you're right, but it did exactly what it was supposed to do and succeeded. Not a movie I really feel the need to ever watch again though.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Just saw Fast Five. Pretty decent flick, I won't ruin it for those who are gonna go see it. All I'll say is stay through the credits.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Just downloaded and watched a cam of this last night...and am definitely going to buy it when it comes out.

It's the new Simon Pegg/Nick Frost movie (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz)...and while it's not as good as Shaun (neither was Hot Fuzz), it's still freaking hilarious. Definitely recommend if you can find it.

"For the past 60 years, an alien named Paul (voiced by Seth Rogen) has been hanging out at a top-secret military base. When he discovers he's been taken prisoner, the space-traveling smart ass decides to escape the compound and hop on the first vehicle out of town-a rented RV containing Earthlings Graeme Willy (Pegg) and Clive Gollings (Frost). Chased by federal agents and the fanatical father of a young woman that they accidentally kidnap, Graeme and Clive hatch a fumbling escape plan to return Paul to his mother ship. And as two nerds struggle to help, one little green man might just take his fellow outcasts from misfits to intergalactic heroes."

Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 Paul-movie-poster2

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:48 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
Just downloaded and watched a cam of this last night...and am definitely going to buy it when it comes out.
I love this scene from the Paul trailer. Makes me think of what the Steelers do to the Ravens. Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:49 am

I watched the newest M. Night Shyamalan poop-fest, "Devil". It's about 5 people who get trapped in an elevator together with one of them being the Devil in disguise. One by one they start getting killed in the stuck elevator every time the lights flicker and go out, each suspecting the other of being the murderer while the police and building security look on helpless. Sounds interesting, but it sucked hard eggs. The acting, especially of the detective, wasn't very good and the movie felt cheesy. Bad cheesy... not good cheesy. TWO THUMBS WAY DOWN!

God, M. Night Shyamalan is terrible! Why the hell can't I just learn that and stop watching his movies! Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 2913999526

Pretty bad when the best thing about the movie was that it was short, seeming more like a mercy killing than an ending. Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 1505004552

Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 Devil-Movie1

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:26 pm

I almost watched that too Buddha...then I saw who directed it and slowly backed away. Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 1797695198

Ever since Lady in the Water, I've boycotted M. Knight Shalamalan. Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest movies you've watched
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next