Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLatest movies you've watched - Page 30 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Latest movies you've watched

Go down 
+24
solardave
Vis
Fire Arians
Lokki
effyou515
teegre
Master_Of_Puppets
Gingerchip
Galax Steeler
jgm820
Bays
hindes204
fer69
supytalpeht
Farrior_roirraW
steelerdude15
SteelCityMom
JonM229
mcg24
vasteeler
SteelersYak
Buddha Bus
stlrtruck
Wallace108
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

Latest movies you've watched - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 30 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 8:09 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Going to see Captain America Civil War tonight. I'll be posting up a Youtube video sometime within the next few days with my review of the movie.

I took my son to see it last Friday. It's a great movie. Best Stan Lee cameo yet. lol

Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 30 EmptySun May 15, 2016 6:07 am

saw a few good ones lately:

Lonely Are the Brave (1962) starring Kirk Douglas as a sort of lonely cowboy drifter who finds out his long time friend is in jail. He gets himself arrested to help his friend break out, but his friend doesn't want to break jail, instead deciding to do his time and get back to his wife and son afterwards. Douglas breaks out and is chased reluctantly by sheriff Mathau. Really well done about not fitting in to societal norms. Would have been outstanding if the horse had lived.

Martian Child (2007) starring John Cusack, with Amanda Peet and Joan Cusack. About a young widower who adopts a little boy. The two have a lot in common including not fitting in and also an interest in sci-fi. Cusacks character is a successful writer and the boy believes that he himself is from Mars and copes with being abandoned by looking forward to his martian family returning to him when he's done with his mission on Earth. Another one about not fitting in to societal norms and being okay with it. Pretty good one, would have been great if the dog had lived.

Also watched Creed (2015) starring Michael B. Jordan and Sylvester Stallone. Really good Rocky movie with a nice way of tying in to the older movies. Jordan looks so much like Carl Weathers at times it is amazing.

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 30 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:34 am

Lokki wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Going to see Captain America Civil War tonight. I'll be posting up a Youtube video sometime within the next few days with my review of the movie.

I took my son to see it last Friday.  It's a great movie.  Best Stan Lee cameo yet. lol

Agree on that cameo! That was pretty damned funny!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:08 am

Anyone going to see Warcraft?

Rewiewers have been brutal to it. I want this to be a successful move. I want this to be good. I'm not holding out hope though.
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 8:09 am

jak341 wrote:
Anyone going to see Warcraft?

Rewiewers have been brutal to it. I want this to be a successful move. I want this to be good. I'm not holding out hope though.

I will take my son to it at some point. I've had some friends go see it already and they said that it was good and better than expected. I'm not sure if that is honest opinion or fan boy speak though. I've played WoW off and on since beta and played the original 3 Warcraft games when they came out but I don't have high hopes for the movie. I've read several of the novels based in the Warcraft world and they were good though.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:32 am

Finally got to go see X-Men Apocalypse. I really enjoyed it. I don't think it was as good as Days of Future Past, or First Class, but it was pretty good nonetheless. Apocalypse was better than I thought he would be.

Now I can't wait for the next Wolverine movie.

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 1:42 am

Went and saw The Secret Life of Pets, and Ghostbusters as a double feature at the local drive-in theatre. I really enjoyed TSLP, definitely a kids movie, but funny nonetheless. Ghostbusters on the other hand... Well, if you'd like to know my opinion or that of my cousin, we did a collaborative video review of Ghostbusters.

Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:45 pm

batman vs superman. worst movie ever made, i fell asleep 40 mins into it
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
batman vs superman. worst movie ever made, i fell asleep 40 mins into it

Yeah I wasn't a fan of that either, you might like my video review of that one.

I will say at least that I thought Affleck did well as Batman in that. So there's promise for better movies in the future.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest movies you've watched   Latest movies you've watched - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest movies you've watched
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30