Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGame Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17)

Go down 
+4
Galax Steeler
stlrtruck
supytalpeht
Wallace108
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) Empty
PostSubject: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Wow, what a crappy game. At the end of the day, it didn't matter whether we won or lost. But we won, and the playoffs start next week. Here We Go!!

Game Balls:
Ward. No. 1,000!!!!!
Troy. He had an interception and a sack that was very similar to the kind of plays we're used to seeing from him.
Worilds. He brought pressure all game long.
A. Brown. Had a great catch where he had to readjust to the ball and had some other clutch catches.

Goats:
Wallace. He just got named to the Pro Bowl and then completely disappeared in this game. He needs to step up.
Ben. Too many bad throws and bad decisions. The defense bailed him out.
Redman. With Mendy being injured, Redman had a chance to shine. He ran well, but you can't fumble twice. Period.
Announcers. For twice saying that Clay was from Missouri and that the Steelers would we hosting a wild-card game next week. Pay attention, guys.
Truck. For constantly calling him Redmen instead of Redman. Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 3798349058

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:21 pm

I thought Mendy looked very good early. I'm amazed at the bad luck we've had with injuries over the last two years.
Redman always puts forth the effort, but he's got to hang onto the football.
Wallace is turning into a modern day Houdini.
Ben seemed to finally start putting it together, but he's still making some stupid decisions with the football.
Heath, Hines, and Brown making their mark in the record book in one game was cool.
Johnson has been making some nice blocks this year.
WTF was Gilbert thinking on that draw play where Redman was dropped for a big loss?

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Wow, what a crappy game. At the end of the day, it didn't matter whether we won or lost. But we won, and the playoffs start next week. Here We Go!!

Game Balls:
Ward. No. 1,000!!!!!
Troy. He had an interception and a sack that was very similar to the kind of plays we're used to seeing from him.
Worilds. He brought pressure all game long.
A. Brown. Had a great catch where he had to readjust to the ball and had some other clutch catches.

Goats:
Wallace. He just got named to the Pro Bowl and then completely disappeared in this game. He needs to step up.
Ben. Too many bad throws and bad decisions. The defense bailed him out.
Redman. With Mendy being injured, Redman had a chance to shine. He ran well, but you can't fumble twice. Period.
Announcers. For twice saying that Clay was from Missouri and that the Steelers would we hosting a wild-card game next week. Pay attention, guys.
Truck. For constantly calling him Redmen instead of Redman. Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 3798349058

I figure if the announcers can screw up so bad, why can't I! NOW stop picking on me Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 2164293255

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Game Balls:
Ward - for #1,000
Clay - for his strong runs in the 4th
Defense - for bailing out the offense

Goats:
Announcers - for being stoopid
Ben - for his sporatic play in the 2nd half
Wallace - for acting like the Nationwide premium for no accidents
Redman (see Wally I can get it right) - for two fumbles when we were driving

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:32 pm

I have to go with Troy what a game he played today.
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:36 pm

could not watch the damn game again Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 2913999526 Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 2913999526 Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 2913999526 Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 2913999526
but cograts to WARD Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 3056903510

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Galax Steeler wrote:
I have to go with Troy what a game he played today.
Troy has been looking like the Troy of old. And he's relatively healthy. That's good for us ... bad for everyone else.

fer69 wrote:
could not watch the damn game again Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 2913999526 Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 2913999526 Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 2913999526 Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 2913999526
but cograts to WARD Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 3056903510
Dude, you should have said something ... we've got links.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:27 am

game balls: brown and troy

goat : redman for the fumbles

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:51 am

Game ball: Troy Hines and Brown.

Goat: Redman Wallace (maybe we don't need this guy after this year) Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 611739232 Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 1797695198

There was one play where Ben got shoved to the ground from behind after the play ended. He came up asking the Ref if he was ever gonna get a call like that. I read the Ref's lips: He said---"who do you think you are Brady or something?" Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 2913999526

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:54 am

Game balls:
Hines- Nice to see he reached this milestone as a Steeler, but does he come back to us next year?
Brown- Kid still amazes me. He caught another ball upside his helmet again like he did in the playoffs last year.
Troy- Best player on the field today... PERIOD!
Gay- He was disruptive and made some nice pass defenses.
Worilds- Got consistent pressure. I just wish he could finish more of them.
Clay- Nice power late in the game to help finish off the Browns.
Ike- Some nice plays and held his corner down.
Kiesel- Looked strong and made some plays.

Goats:
Wallace- Is this guy going to show up in the playoffs?
Redman- The 2 fumbles kept this game within reach for Cleveland. It just can't happen against inferior competition.
Coaching staff- Should have made the call to pull Ben in the second half. He was extremely inconsistent again and visibly hobbled.
Ben- See above.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:27 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
Game balls:
Hines- Nice to see he reached this milestone as a Steeler, but does he come back to us next year?
Brown- Kid still amazes me. He caught another ball upside his helmet again like he did in the playoffs last year.

Goats:
Redman- The 2 fumbles kept this game within reach for Cleveland. It just can't happen against inferior competition.
Coaching staff- Should have made the call to pull Ben in the second half. He was extremely inconsistent again and visibly hobbled.
Ben- See above.

I agree with everything you said and want to add one goat. McFadden was only in for a few plays that I saw and damn near cost us 15 yards on a late hit (it just wasn't called).
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:28 am

solardave wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Game balls:

Goats:
Ben- See above.

I agree with everything you said and want to add one goat. McFadden was only in for a few plays that I saw and damn near cost us 15 yards on a late hit (it just wasn't called).

I saw that too and was screaming "WHAT THE FUCK IS MCFADDEN DOING IN THE GAME?!?!?!?!?!". Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17) Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Balls and Goats (Steelers-Browns ... Week 17)
Page 1 of 1