Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHi Steeler Fans from California! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Hi Steeler Fans from California!

Go down 
+4
supytalpeht
stlrtruck
Wallace108
Gingerchip
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

Hi Steeler Fans from California! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Steeler Fans from California!   Hi Steeler Fans from California! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:39 pm

First things first - Thanks SCMom for inviting me over here!

Pittsburgh native currently living outside of Sacramento CA. I'm a 48 yr old female that is currently a full time student (nursing). I've been a Steeler fan my entire life (yep, my daddy raised me right). You would not BELIEVE how many steeler "shirts", steeler bumper stickers, etc., I see while driving around. Way more than either the 49ers or Raiders. Love the weather here but I don't get to see all of the games. May move back to the Burgh when I am through with school in two years. I love football, skiing and horseback riding. My horse is gold with a black mane and tail -- yes he is a Steeler horse! Getting ready for Steeler Sunday tomorrow. GOOOOOOOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Hi Steeler Fans from California!   Hi Steeler Fans from California! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Welcome aboard, Ginger. Great to have you here. Take a look around and don't hesitate to jump on in. If you have any questions, just ask. Hi Steeler Fans from California! 230572241

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Hi Steeler Fans from California!   Hi Steeler Fans from California! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Welcome to the Xtreme.

We're a lively bunch, like to have a load of fun (and not all of it around the Steelers), but be careful. It won't be too long before someone has a nickname for you (why do I picture the scene from Shawshank Redemption - "Fresh fish, fresh fish"?)

Anyway, welcome to the board, good to have you aboard.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Hi Steeler Fans from California! 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: Hi Steeler Fans from California!   Hi Steeler Fans from California! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Hi Steeler Fans from California!   Hi Steeler Fans from California! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Welcome again Ginger! Great to have you here as well also!

I know we're not as big as SteelersFever (yet), but we're active year round and always having fun!

hindes204

hindes204

PostSubject: Re: Hi Steeler Fans from California!   Hi Steeler Fans from California! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Welcome!! Im right down the road from you at Travis AFB.
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Hi Steeler Fans from California!   Hi Steeler Fans from California! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi Steeler Fans from California! 3056903510 Hi Steeler Fans from California! 3056903510 Hi Steeler Fans from California! 3056903510 Hi Steeler Fans from California! 3056903510 Hi Steeler Fans from California! 3056903510 Hi Steeler Fans from California! 3056903510 Hi Steeler Fans from California! 3056903510 Hi Steeler Fans from California! 3056903510 Hi Steeler Fans from California! 3056903510 Hi Steeler Fans from California! 3056903510 Hi Steeler Fans from California! 3056903510
welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Hi Steeler Fans from California!   Hi Steeler Fans from California! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:16 pm

This board could use some more Ravens fans

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Steeler Fans from California!   Hi Steeler Fans from California! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Steeler Fans from California!
Page 1 of 1